Mfw new episode is still days away

>mfw new episode is still days away

Why do I like this idolshit so much? Why is this so good? Shoul I watch the first two seasons or are they related at all?

>Shoul I watch the first two seasons
If you liked Sunshine, should as well. The humor and character interaction is pretty similar.

>are they related at all
Sunshine takes place a few years after the original but that's it. Too early to say if there will be cameos and stuff like that.

Honestly the idol part is the worst thing about Love Live.

I really was not a fan of Love Live. It's really generic sports anime-esque and only real selling point is the 3D interaction but obviously that's also a turn off for a lot of people myself included.

I think its better. Might as well watch the first ep and see if you like it if you have nothing else to do

Nigga they're slapping U's references all over the first 2 episodes and there's no stopping soon.
Go watch them already before you even continue

>Why do I like this idolshit so much?
I'm sure you know the answer.

>Why is this so good?
It isn't.

God, Yohane is so fuckable.

>I'm sure you know the answer.
It's because he's a patrician of the most refined tastes, of course. What else could you possibly be implying?

if the idol was the worst part, what part is left?

>check out LL expecting to hate it
>end up watching all of it
Welp.

Watch it.

SoL about lesbians

you must be pretty desperate then, I mean pretty much all of the yurishit derived from the show is only implied by the fanbase

Sunshine is very similar to the original series so you'll probably like it. Either way it's worth watching for Maki and Umi.

Funny interactions/situations among an amateur idol group half-composed of autistic idiots (and some badly-done drama).

I muted pretty much all the singing parts, with the exception of that musical bit at the beginning of S2.

YOU WERE EXPECTING RUBY,

BUT IT WAS ME, DIA!

Lily white - otohime haato
BiBi - psychic fire
Printemps -no exit orion

Rate

they're growing on me...

at this rate the old 9 will be totally forgotten.

isnt it 1 year after the original started/right after the first one ended?

They were still playing Muse on the Akiba vidscreen so it had to have been recent. Weird thing is how Riko didn't know who they were despite coming from the same school. If Love Live saved the school from closing you'd think she'd have heard of it.

OP stop watching this until you've marathoned the original 2 seasons and movie. Easy, brainless watch, shouldn't take long. The original group's adventures look like it triggers a lot of the motivation for the new girls; it's great context to understand why school idols are something to be excited about.

yeah, she would have been in the same cohort as hanayo, maki, and rin; given that their school was about to close from having not enough students, it would even have been likely that she'd be in one of their classes so its super weird she didn't know them

You have pretty bad memory user.

>Shoul I watch the first two seasons or are they related at all?

Why you even ask if you like this one? At least try, it is too early to say are they similar, the type of humour is at least.

because deep inside your ass, you know this "idolshit" is the best thing to watch, in this gay fucking season.