The Smoking Gun Of Las Vegas Shooting

If you can watch the first MINUTE of this video and still think that there was only ONE shooter, you are fucking hopeless.

youtube.com/watch?v=mBbOFwWquAw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/au9nDtp1Slc?t=19m30s
quora.com/Is-it-legal-for-a-normal-citizen-to-buy-a-military-grade-fully-automatic-assault-rifle-in-the-US
yournewswire.com/hotel-guest-las-vegas-shooter/
thedailybeast.com/unarmed-security-guard-jesus-campos-took-on-las-vegas-killer-stephen-paddock
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yep agreed

people say he switched windows from 0:03 to 0:45

but that's bullshit
that wouldn't change the sound THAT much

They sound hundreds of yards apart. He would have to run over a football field from one position, then shoot from the closer position.

youtu.be/au9nDtp1Slc?t=19m30s
19:30

SPREAD THIS FUCKING SHIT
ITS GOD DAMN OBVIOUS

What's to say it wasn't some random guy who got out his gun and shot back at the shooter?

Oh fuck off Man. Jesus

theyre both fully auto or at the least have some meme crank device to simulate full auto

just wait till the retards start swarming this thread who think it's an echoe that travelled for over 40 seconds (wtf)
or that he switched guns or switched windows
which obviously wouldn't change the sound that much

Gunfire from different distances. yup. Doesn't make sense.

This wasn't just a random shooting.
It was a Satanic sacrifice.

All of those bodies are being consumed by Hillary Clinton and her Reptilian cohorts right now.
Blood for the Blood God

Don't Americans carry round fully auto guns? So wat

Briefing now on fox

no

Dude, does the "Reptilian" "Moloch" shit really help? Come the fuck on. I just posted the literal smoking gun of the entire event and guys like you talk about complete shit?

y not

He is a deep state plant so the dems can began their next phase of complete gun control. This is phase fucking one of the new order

because after your entire life background is examined with a fine fucking tooth comb and youre approved to buy the full auto permit, you still have to dump $xx,xxx dollars on a full auto made prior to '86

Because they are illegal you limey faggot.

please don't be mean to me I've had a bad day

Just got home. What happened in Vegas?

TOO MANY FUCKING SIMILARITIES GUYS

>Just got home

How is that an excuse for not knowing the biggest mass shooting in US history with 59 deaths happened 4 days ago?

You cannot own an automatic as a regular person. If you're rich or manage to actually save enough money to flat out buy an automatic weapon, pay the tax stamp associated and meet requirements of a class III license, then you can. It requires a lot of paperwork and time that most people are just not wanting to go through.

Congratulations OP, you've discovered what an echo is.

Also, yes, the sound can drastically change depending on a lot of different variables we can't see from this guy recording nothing.

Lol you guys really aren't going to give it a rest are you? If he were black or Muslim, not one single person would be shouting false flag. You'd all be shouting for the wall or to send em all back to Africa.

Clearly more than one shooter. Sounds like 3 distinct sets of shots. You can hear one really far, one really close, and one that sounds a little further than the close shots.

on the contrary im pleased were bumping the thread.
still appears nobody gives a flying fuck though. pre occupied with all the fucking single tweet from some nobody fuckhead threads

Here's a better explaination of how to own an automatic weapon in the U.S
quora.com/Is-it-legal-for-a-normal-citizen-to-buy-a-military-grade-fully-automatic-assault-rifle-in-the-US
It's a ton of bullshit the average person just says fuck it, i'll stick with a semi-auto

That's called an echo you fucking dipshit.

I hope scientists and psychologists in the future study this board in the future. To figure out what makes you all so fucking stupid

Listen to the shots faggot. The ones that sound further away sometime precede those closer.

I was on my paramotor

Its the truth though...

Did you get acid in the face or something?

oh

"Echo" my ass. If it was him shooting out another window, it would sound like they were HUNDREDS of yards away/difference. And the "Echo" comes first, before the closer shots, right before

I guess he had the ability to change PHYSICS? You fucking meme flag coward?

Hotel Guest Next Door To Las Vegas Shooter Saw ‘Multiple Gunmen’

yournewswire.com/hotel-guest-las-vegas-shooter/

Also you can hear a gun going off in the distance more than you're hearing the one right above him.

29th floor also?

Kill yourself fag.

>echo

m8 there was 42 seconds in between
that's 14.3 km

I couldn't help but laugh when the whale in the backseat kept saying "Thousands are dead! Please just drive! Shut off your lights!" lmao

Supressor on a different rifle and window? Just hitting all angles here for answer. Suppressed 223 even super sonic load would change the directional decibles a bit.

Crazy.

Shooting back with the exact same military grade automatic weapon?
What are the odds...

>If you can watch the first MINUTE of this video and still think that there was only ONE shooter, you are fucking hopeless.

what else can influence the sound the shots make? how deep in the rooms he was shooting, he also had two windows pointing in different directions broken, several types of guns and was shooting inside and outside

thedailybeast.com/unarmed-security-guard-jesus-campos-took-on-las-vegas-killer-stephen-paddock

It's easier to just buy/finish an 80% lower and convert it, which is what some people do. No documentation trail at all but if you do get caught with it you go to federal poundmeintheass prison.

He was shooting out of two different windows in two different directions.

That is why there is a differentiation in sound. And it's also why there's such a large pause in gunfire, he was moving from one side of his room to the other.

Fuck off shill.

The amount of bullets in your so-called echo doesn't correspond with the rounds fired close to the camera. And suddenly, there's echo of shots that aren't fired? Bullshit.
You can even see shots fired from what I assume must be 4th floor (police radio speaks of this in released clips).

Dude calm your tits.
>Pyramid on site (with glowing capstone)
>Obelisk on site
>Sphinx on site
>Masonic two pillars on site
>Floor 32 (important masonic number)
>Event was called "Harvest"
>Harvest 91 (again an important masonic number)

If you cant see the symbolisim in this you are probably retarded or a shill.

Sadly there is an insta(?) video of the same strobe effect happening during the show, totally unrelated. That ended up not being a good lead.

The shooting was on the 1st of october, the 10th month. 59 people died, and Paddock was 74. 74 minus 59 is 15. 15 minus 10 is 5.
There was a pyramid nearby. You know who else used pyramids? The ancient egyptians.
Lots of internet workers work out of vegas to avoid income taxes. You know who collects income taxes? The government.
The government is run by the illuminati. If you claim to not see the obvious connection, you're a shill.

Holy fucking shit I doubted it and thought it was just echo, but FUCKING HELL THE SECOND TIME IT'S REALLY COMING FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE! Everyone reading this on the front page get in here!

Rare desert dweller joins the party

1) You don't suppress autos
2) There were no suppressors in the first place

3) The sound could not change that much from him changing to a window just 20 feet away

> THE SECOND TIME IT'S REALLY COMING FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!

shooting from the second window pointing to the side and the barrel sticking out more explains the difference

I heard that he was handed one too many LYFT cards

The windows are right by each other. It makes no sense the difference is too high.

Sauce? Also, how did it spoil the lead?

>I've never heard of an echo-The thread

You fucking maladjusted children really need a new hobby. You dishonor the dead with this garbage. Knock it the fuck off.

no way even if the loudest shots were fired from the window thats at an angle and the quiet ones on the face of the building and supposig that the taxi driver is almost behind that face of the building, the volume would change so drasticaly, and you would hear the eco with as much intensity, so stop shilling, you are a shill get the fuck out government scum

it wouldn't change god damn it

fuck off shill

it was swamp gas

Where was that taxi driver? The very loud gunshots sounds almost on top of him, then you can hear the echo of those gun shots. But then you can hear a distinctly different set of shots that are much further away, and then you hear their echos. I don't give a fuck if he was changing windows, that would not change the intensity of the sound that much. There was also many reports that day of different places containing a shooter, I just assumed it was because people who've never heard a gun up close were getting thrown off by the echos, but that does not seem to be the case.

What if this was actually an attack by ISIS or someone, and the authorities are doing a cover-up on it as to save face? ISIS did immediately claim responsibility, for what that's worth. This is the best proof that I've seen so far that blows the current narrative out of the water.

fuck off shill

see Also, at 0:03 you have 8 shots about equally timed apart.
And at 0:45 you have 2 shots, a very slight pauze, and then 11 shots about equally timed apart.

It's NOT an echo.

fuck off shill

fuck off Russian troll

You think that's an echo? You're a special kind of faggot aren't you?

fuck off Russian troll

fuck off shill

> He changed windows
> Literally 20 feet apart from each other

> "But but but user, that's why it sounds like it's over half a mile away...naturally"

fuck off Russian troll

hahahaha this shariablue guy. "I believe that she will win."

fuck off shill

tfw it was always too late

The driver of the vehicle says it sounds like there is gunfire in 2 locations and the police radio said they think they have 2 active shooters.

So its not hard to see why people would believe in more then one shooter. Not to mention the sound shouldnt change that dramatically with the size of room he was in.

) The sound could not change that much from him changing to a window just 20 feet away

The building is shaped like a 1/2 dish. One window is more toward the middle, the other is near the edge. He also had different guns with different calibers. All that along with where he might of been in the room when shooting this and that volley makes for the different sounds.
People who don't get this have never been around or heard guns shot in their entire lives. All this video shows is another angle of the shooting, that's about it. I swear people with out decent educations should never even be allowed to talk about anything that has to do with science.

the power of rawfootage will get your asses really quick, you have no power shill

>you dishonor the dead by exploring alternative narratives in your effort to search for the truth
kek never go full retard lad

Yeah, at the one minute mark you hear the shots further away. Much further. And they came from out of the blue. They did not have the loudest happen before them, so how on earth could that be an echo? Hmm. I'm sleepy now, I better go to bed.

So I guess the fact that I'm a professional Studio Engineer and dealt with sound for 2 decades, has no bearing on this conversation, right?

Of course thats coming from a UN fuckboi.

you dun gooffed deep state

When a gun is fired there are two audible blasts. The first (louder one) is the crack of the bullet breaking the sound barrier.
The second set of bangs is the gas escaping the muzzle which is why it sounds quieter.

Are we pretending to be retarded on this ready or actually being retarded?

explain then how he switched so quickly back then since he took so long to change window in the first place

fuck off Russian troll

This nigga with the UN flag is in every thread. Hes losing his mind lol.

Fuckin A, that red light at like 7-8 minutes in took for fucking ever to change.

fuck off Russian troll

fuck off Russian troll

And I'm fucking Santa Claus

Kek. Those fucking hysterical women that get in the cab

Is that a euphemism for "high as a kite"?

The quieter "second shooter" may have been him deeper in the building, shooting through the door.

Gun shots, pretty much of whatever caliber sound pretty much the same. I mean sure, you're going to be able to tell a .22 from a 45-70. But I'm pretty sure that the calibers of the weapons he was shooting was not all that different. I'm actually not sure what he was really using, so please elaborate. My point is, almost any gun at the range of that taxi driver is going to sound loud as fuck. Very fucking loud. Extremely loud. And one of those sets of shots is very much not very fucking loud.

echos off large buildings, you fucking larpers

>there's a shots fired
the sound differences are due to him standing closer and further from the window. sound is muffled the further he is into the room.
if you think this cabbie's cam phone is proof of two shooters it is definitely you who are retarded

Problem is that he's inside a building. If that gun jammed so he went to load another one and switch windows since people were running... it would change the sound of the gun. One window was almost around the corner completely from the other. If he shot from the other window, and did so from slightly deeper in the room, away from the window, then it would simply explain the difference in sound.