Why are there no mass shootings in Canada?

Why are there no mass shootings in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

vrolyk.org/guns/alien-laws.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=mpCOXq_vn7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[HINT: it has something to do with the availability of firearms there]

We don't have 37 million niggers.

Lack of ambition. Canadians just silently commit suicide instead of doing something special like that.

The Canadians don't like making people winners.

No, wrong, firearms everywhere, and we do have mass shootings.

It's too cold to go outside and congregate in a mass group of people.

Everyone lives too fucking far apart to get into a mass group of people.

Probably a combination of both

There have been
>Montreal Polytechnic
>Taber Alberta

Every fucking time. When will you retards learn that we do have guns and it's as easy as signing up for a firearms course and having the instructor give you all the answers?

Why'd you ask if you're going to answer your own question anyways, you faggot? And you do realize most of our crime is in places with a high native/nigger/arab population.

This. The news is literally government owned and most of it is committed by poo in loos and asians gangs so “”” news “”” downplays it because the air time is needed for muh poor refugee pieces.

Im not sure if your slowly getting redpilled from the way how you post or you forgot to change your flag when your not baiting

Cuz Kevin Vickers

There are attempted shootings in Canada but they're usually comically ineffectual. Just look at the relatively recent Halifax "shooting".

No rural and suburban retards.

Ever watch a movie from your hero called Bowling For Columbine? He has a whole segment where he shows Canada has as many guns as USA. We do have mass shootings. But they're much less common because we don't have a culture based on "going to war" on everything. War on Drugs, War on Pollution, War on Cancer.... If you can't declare war on it, it doesn't even exist to you.

maple snake a few years ago, the chad mass shooter going street to street taking on cops vs the virgin hotel sniper

The Montreal Polytechnic shooting was one of the originals and what turned Quebec into a feminist hellhole

same reason there's no school shootings in a special ed class.

they're too busy paying for healthcare

No gunz.

>telling people to watch Michael Moore shit
You have to go back reddit.

And Canadians don’t lock their doors either eh?

You do realize that Canada owns more guns than nearly any European country, right?

Albertans, Eskimos, Newfies and Maritimers fucking love their guns.

I came over here from Europe (yes, the one white immigrant) on a temp visa and had a gun licence within 2 months without a problem. You literally book a course, pass a stupid "test" and then get a licence.

Fuck, I'm now a permanent resident (not even a citizen) and have half a dozen guns. I don't think non-citizens in the US can get that.

There have been planned attempts at mass shootings. For various (( Reasons )) we (thankfully) have not had a mass shooting since Lavalle in the 90's, with exception of the Parliament Hill attack.

3 key factors

1. Ammunition is tracked like EvE Online Zydrine prices for large orders and flows
2. Strict controls on kits & conversions for full auto or military grade weapon platforms
3. A lack of interest in weapon training

(possible 4)
4. A dangerously small deep state and veteran community. Unlike Middle East or the USA / Latin Americas gun culture here is a rural white thing. Canada just lacks the culture for paramilitary radicalism, FLQ and ISIL / AQR withstanding.

non citizens just go to a gun show

What he said It costs around $300 for a 5 year license and then you can have as money guns as you want.

There are no 'stand your ground' laws though or open carry like in the US so in that sense firearm use is more restricted.

Its not a lack of guns (big misconception), its just a culture thing, and the fact that we have such a smaller population that everything that happens is so small time it usually falls under everyone's radar.

vrolyk.org/guns/alien-laws.html

A little more tricky. Canada just says fuck it, come get a gun. 5 round gay magazine capacity though.

Oh no, we do lock our doors ever since we started inviting niggers.

>And Canadians don’t lock their doors either eh?

Its still that way up north, like 8-10 hours drive north of the border, but in the urban areas (ie near the border) not so much.

canadians are too weak-willed to commit violence

I believe people are happy there

>weed
>societal cooperation (no niggers)
>cold weather favours productivity
>beautiful landscapes (probably the strongest factor)
>no cancerous massive people aglomerations
>no country music concerts
>maybe small correlation with gun control?

And fuck Canada

I don't bother locking my car because I figure niggers can't drive stick

We just had one in a mosque. Up your game.

>(no niggers)
oh you

Metal guns freeze to the skin instantly - one bad draw and yer just a bad shot loser.
This will change as current weapons are replaced with ceramics and plastics,
your days of many deaths are coming.

god damn (you), leaf

>I don't think non-citizens in the US can get that.

That is correct. Gun ownership for a non-citizen is more restrictive (in US). You need a special permit and to get one you basically have to jump through a bunch of hoops and get your name put on a watch list. I never bothered whilst I was living there. too much hassle.

Some half arab elliot rodgers shot 14 people here in 1989 and some autist shot up a mosque back in january

Shania Twain is from Canada and country music is pretty damn popular with rural Canadians.

Most people won't go to prison for shooting a home invader if you reasonably argue you felt your life was in danger, but obviously a few cases slip through the cracks.

>no 'stand your ground' laws
Sadly true, but I'm still locked and loaded. Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

I think Canada is the second largest country in terms of mass and there's only 30 million people (less than Californias population) to fill that whole area

If we had 10 times the amount, 300 million (Like the US) then the chances of someone killling more people in a mass murder is obviously more likely and chances of mass murderers spawning increases.

Population density is a huge factor. Many murders go unsolved and rather unreported due to this fact, especially natives.

Nope. Seems that in the state I was living it actually was impossible to own a firearm as a non-citizen green card holder. My way around that was to have my GF buy them and register them, lucky I was never caught, lol.

>Washinton:

>Possession of a firearm by a non-citizen is a felony!

>The only exception is if you've gone the the convoluted procedure to get an "Alien Firearm License". And even this option is only available if you reside in Washington state.

>Washington has stopped issuing Alien Firearms Licenses. Aliens are now completely out of luck in Washington state. See the Department of Licensing.

>Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Fuck yeah, bud. Well said.

>Many murders go unsolved and rather unreported due to this fact, especially natives.
Thanks to the REID and Mr. Big method us leafs have perfected the art of framing innocent people to close the books.

Oh Canada!

Underrated.

Canadians have lots of guns, i own 4 and know a guy who owns 25.

There are shootings in Toronto everyday. Mass shootings are defined as 4+ casualties. The most we get is 1 or 2 at a time. And as others have said, 99% of the shootings in this country are gang/drug related. If you aren't hanging around with shitbags you probably won't get shot. Although bystanders get hit sometimes when niggers can't stop themselves and have to shoot their rivals in public places like malls etc.

Growing up in a small town we didn't lock our doors, people blame darkies which is very true but degeneracy from modern (((media))) was the real downfall.

What about the guy who went to shoot up the Canadian Parlaiment?

Sadly, he failed.

Dirty savages can't afford to buy them and the black market is non existent because it's cheaper and easier to just buy guns legally.

wasn't there that mosque shooting by a Sup Forumsak earlier this year

Shhhhhhh..... the terrorists usually forget us.

Gamil Gharbi says hi

Because if you kill your enemies, they win.

Someone pipes or a guy and shot someone at my local mall.
We are slowly but surely getting a gun problem from the same demographic as always, even with our laws.
So shut the fuck p.

This.

There was Maple Snake

Are the glaciers expected to shoot other glaciers?

Bitch I can get a gun after a one day class. Its a fucking joke how easy it is to get a rifle.

yet it's nearly impossible to get a handgun

so are rifles the problem in america, or handguns?

ITT: Americans bragging about how many mass shootings they have. We're #1, USA, USA, USA!

That isnt something to be proud of Burgerbros.

Whites, chinks and pajeets don't like shooting each other. The only gun crimes you'll see in Canada are in Toronto being perpetrated by Somalians and Haitians.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpCOXq_vn7E

there are alot of standoffs i can name a few but, canadians usually keep shit to themselves cept in global politics of course.

we have a ton of guns per capita. Just most people who own them don't like living in cities full of limpwristed faggots and nonwhites.

30 million vs 300 million
Large open spaces
80% white

Nobody worth shooting.

Anyone here know if tannerite is legal in Canada?

Fewer psychological disorders?
No, that doesn't sound right.
No peoples?
Probably closer.
Maybe were just polite, eh?

There are mass shootings, just 1/10 as many as in the USA as we are 1/10th of the population. Just in Montreal there was Polytechnique and Dawson College

It's not completely because we have gun control. Mainly due to a lack of motivation, access to mental health care and a lower rate of disenfranchisement.

There are lots, we just don't publicize the fuck out of them. In my city just a couple years ago a forestry worker went into his building and shot up a bunch of people, I live in a small city in rural b.c.

Also lead to the creation of the gun control we have today that doesn't stop crime and is just a pain in the ass for law abiding citizens.

Canada has an urban gun culture but it is just drowned out by the SJW's that we have to live among.

Only two people were shot in Taber, hardly a mass shooting

The gun control doesn't really stop it. People who want to just go to the black market which is cheaper than the legal one.

doing a mass shooting in canada would be like going into to an empty server and killing bots to claim you're the winner.

literally no one cares outside of Canada.

>No country music concerts

Hahaha what? This is how I know none of you retards actually know anything about Canada and just regurgitate memes.

we drink ourselves to death

Cucks

Mosque shooting in la Ville de Quebec.

It takes to long to apologise to each victim before shooting.

There are the cucks and then the oppressed minority of redpilled whites.