Why is it ok for women to get away with this shit...

Why is it ok for women to get away with this shit? Imagine if the sexes were reversed and it was called "are women trash?" There would be a national uproar.

That is empowering, any criticism to women is rampant misogyny.

Because women are inferior, so nobody gives a shit. Kind of like how "cracker" has no impact.

I don't like the word cracker.

That's because you're Canadian. Canadians are inherently inferior to Americans, and therefore much more sensitive

But I paid 400,000 USD to go to school in your fine country

After society collapses and people are forced to hunt rats and eat leather belts, women will be put back in their place. Men will think twice the next time women begin to demand rights.

Damn, you got scammed

Men do it to. Turd Flinging Monkey all day.

Honestly, though, OP: have you thought about how much men suck? Have you considered how much rape actually happens in the world. It's completely disgusting. Is there any reason to say that men are not trash, given the prevalence of rape?

no they would just forget again and the circle will repeat itself

poisoning society and manipulation for self benefit is in women's nature it's how they survive for millenia

Because men hav allowed it and now they are afraid that hey will be socially ostriciszed if they speak against it

Society is not going to collapse anytime soon.

Fuck off, gynocentric cuck.

The whole reason women like aggressive men is because it encourages them to be raped. Evolution caused this. Women will choose the worst guys when left to their own devices. Their relationships, families, and by extension society as a whole are fucked up because of it.

women are weak and useless

...but you get away with doing it in here...

>why is it that in a space where their argument is agreed upon, people agree with their argument?

beta males

get over it. it’s a word

>national uproar about a nobody sharing clickbait on facebook

Yes, your schools ain't cheap

Timothy the turbo-cuck.

Good goy, nothing to worry about.

I saw that earlier today. It made me sick. Of course all the leftist bitches I know from school are going.

lol they’re not $400,000 either you dumbass

>Are women trash?
>Hourly post in this hellhole
Flag checked

>women are trash

>Everyday on pol, no national uprising.

I think your logic might be a tad of there buckaroo.

Virgin and future rapist detected

In 50 years maybe but in the near future I don't see that happening.
But do you have some insider information that you want to share?

These are the types of women who are obsessed with men and want to be protected and/or dominated. Independent women don't have time for this shit.

Ohio State student here, I hope you don't think my university is cucked enough for this to be an official event. The amount of people who go to this will probably be in the low double digits and no one will care. They don't even get to put up signs.

Nuclear take from Timothy.

Women aren't even the problem since they have no power unless they are granted it by men. It's weak men that put women on a pedestal that are the real enemy and must be dealt with very harshly. No more "happy wife, happy life" bullshit.

Yeah but none of us go posting that shit on facebook and have our friends go "Sup Forumsack yaasss"

>Less than half of all rapes are reported?

Then how do we know the rapes happened if not reported?

>3%

A LOT of "rapists" are just accused. However, I believe we should scan micro-expressions and in more extreme cases use devils breath to prove guilt.

>Colleges openly hostile

Are... are you retarded?
"Can be"? And then you have it listed that rape rates have not changed.

Hows does:
Rate of X not changing
mean that Y is true in this case?

>People think rape victims are making it all up

A LOT of rapes are made up. Go fuck your self, innocent until proven guilty.

>Rapists can seek custody in majority of US states.

If absolutely sure it was rape, facial expressions and all, then this is wrong.

>Don't think woman can get pregnant from rape

the "examples" you give are for this one, again correlation is not causality. No one believes they cannot get pregnant.

I know this is bait but god fucking damn it GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NIGGER WHORE

>I know this is bait but god fucking damn it GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NIGGER WHORE
Raging virgin detected

Science rules

What a sucker.

You really are a dumbass.

>tfw 27 y/o virgin
Just three more years and I become a wizard

Sex isn't that good anyway.

Maybe you guys can form a club.

So me not caring for sex means I don't want anything to do with women?

You sure you're not the misogynist? All women are good for is sex?

>not caring for sex means
Are you sure there's not something you're keeping from us, user?

It's obviously because women are actually the trash.

But I'm openly gay already.

It's almost 2018, everything must be as topsy turvey and as far from, if not the complete opposite of reality as possible.

>Cracka
Oh noo
My ancestors may have enslaved blacks many generations ago, what an INSULT

Well embrace your meme flag, faggot!

America is a meme

>purity is something to be ashamed of

God what a faggot you are.

the word came from slaves calling slave masters cracker since they cracked whips at them

They are just reminding you that you are superior to then, you should feel proud

lmao we just saw in Las Vegas that men are willing to be human shields for women who are complete strangers. what trash.

This guy frames it clearly. At this point we're beyond double standardizing man hate and woman hate.

I mean, I guess there's still enough patriarchy to upset the feminists, but these days, you could do anything and have people support you. See:Trump,Milo, Fake news, antifa, etc etc.

I'm not a MGTOW faggot, I just don't care

>
But we do that every day on here. How many threads of "women are all degenerate I can't wait for sex robots" have you seen? Somewhere out there, there are women reacting to posts from here, /r9k/, wizardchan, etc the same way we react to thots posting dumb shit on facebook.

It makes me cry and I don't even know what it means.

Yeah sorry that's beta as fuck. Your wife? Girlfriend? Sister? Cousin? Sure, be her human body shield. If you do that for some random slut you're a white knight phaggot

because of cucks like the ones in that very image. women only do what they can GET AWAY WITH. men are the problem here, weak beta cucks

Isn't saying that "Men are trash", racist?

Why do you care what idiots think?

Go do something productive your life is the result of your own choices.

Girls are supposed to be made of sugar and spice, and all that's nice!

I like the word cracker. Ever been to Cracker Barrel™?!? Chicken Fried Steak. Best!

is it though?

I think it's very racist against men. These stupid bitches should get their dumb cunts back in the kitchen and stop saying mean things about men. It's unacceptable the mean things they said!