Blu-ray

Blu-ray
*30,758 Boruto: Naruto the Movie Limited Edition
*1,279 Boruto: Naruto the Movie
DVD
*24,372 Boruto: Naruto the Movie Limited Edition
*3,665 Boruto: Naruto the Movie
Can we stop with shitposting and acknowledge that this is the best shounen of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=828834
youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

>it's commercially successful so it's good!!
are you a britney spears fan by any chance

Yes.

No

She's great though.

>60000
>best

Fucking Nanoha movie sold twice as good.

SAUSAGE, WHY WON'T YOU COME BACK TO THE VILLAGE WITH US

Britney was great though. So was Madonna.

By association, Gundam Seed is the greatest Mecha of all time?

The Last was a perfect send off to the series. Boruto wasn't really needed, but it wasn't that bad. But the new manga is absolute garbage. It's just retelling the movie with shitty art. And the teaser of the new stuff already looks like shit.

The point of the ending was that the ninja world finally was at peace, but now some edgy deviantart OC comes in and destroys the village. They should have just made it a slice of life series, not Naruto GT.

Uhh, yes?

No

Man the art is horrible

The fuck did they do to Temari? Why can't this guy draw attractive females?

Kishi cant draw female

The Boruto movie was great

Kishimoto's Naruto Gaiden manga was entertaining

But the new monthly Boruto manga looks too odd, and I'm not feeling the art style.

Also sucks that they're re-telling the Boruto movie...Didn't they learn from Dragon Ball Super?

>Didn't they learn from Dragon Ball Super?

What do you want them to learn about Super? to make much more money than One Piece?

I wouldn't mind if they animated the Boruto manga...as long as they keep Kishi's style

> What do you want them to learn about Super?

To not go through movie re-tellings. DBS would've been a lot better if it started after RoF.

Same with Boruto...I don't want to read the Boruto movie again. If I did, I'd watch the movie.

If they do decide to animate the Boruto manga, I hope they start with Naruto Gaiden first.

That would be Eva though

Did actual subs come out yet without koreanshit?

Is this first week sales?

Nevermind I just checked, it is.

That's not Kishi, though.

It technically is

This is Kishi. is not.

Kishi can't draw women anymore nowadays either.

I dunno about that.

at least it's better than oda's female characters

Looks like absolute shit.

>but muh titties

>tits bigger than her daugter's head
Why can't Ikemoto let us enjoy the good things in life?

>implying she wasn't great back in the day

Why are manchildren like you stuck in the late 90's/early 2000's?

Why is she so perfect?

Can it beat The Last in overall sell?
Last sold like 90,000 disc.

A strong combination of best girl and best boy genes.

Super is pulling much bigger ratings while the series was dead for 20 years.

Naruto is a failure

>The Last was a perfect send off to the series
Only if you are a shameless shipfaggot

Nah.

Naruto started off alone and hated, ended up beloved and with a family.

It's perfect.

She is the daughter of Madara and Tsunade?

Don't be retarded.

> Can we stop with shitposting and acknowledge that this is the best shounen of all time

Naruto is certainly better than most shounen crap out there, but I wouldn't call it the best.

Also, isn't DB Super topping Naruto? And One Piece (only in it's homeland)?

Most likely since it surpassed The Last in box office

>Also, isn't DB Super topping Naruto? And One Piece
Yes to both.

Hilarious isn't it

Where can I find the movie with Japanese audio and english subs?
Searched everywhere and it's Korean still

>Entirely new series with new content is topping an adaptation of an already ended series plagued by filler
Boy the shock on me is tremendous.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=828834

This. The Naruto anime has more filler than actual content and the Wan Piss one has snail pacing.

Best Madonna song.
youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI

Thanks user

> And One Piece (only in it's homeland)?

I don't understand how One Piece beats Naruto in Japan, but Naruto beats One Piece everywhere else in the world.

Does One Piece's art turn off that many people?

Boruto is suprisingly good
Also Mitsuki is best boy

I blame 4Kids

> I blame 4Kids

But that's only the american dub isn't it?

I went to Europe a couple of years ago (Spain, Italy) and Naruto was very popular there. But I didn't really see One Piece much at all.

One Piece's reputation was fucking obliterated in the West.

Naruto is also more weeb accessible than One Piece. It's like how Japs liked Dragonball Evolution.

>Does One Piece's art turn off that many people?
yes

> It's like how Japs liked Dragonball Evolution.

I thought they hated it? Even Toriyama hated it so much, he made Battle of Gods to redeem his franchise.

How does One Piece lose everywhere else in the world if it's the highest selling manga of all time?

Well, isn't good what most people consider to be good? Who is the arbiter of good taste but the majority?

The 4kids One Piece edit was also used in the spic dub.

Man, Sasuke really looks like Madara.

Japan is a country of a fucking 126,919,659 people

The 10th most populous county on the planet.

How the fuck is 60k a success?

I've seen German shit comedies sold sell Blurays in the 120k numbers or even more...

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Because the biggest manga market (japan) likes One Piece more.

> Daughter of Jobs-to-a-nigger and Worst Hokage
Yeah I doubt that

And Naruto looks like Obito.

It is as far as anime sales go.

It's not like jobs-to-a-tattooed-teenager and never won a single fight is much better

Reminder that Naruto isn't confirmed dead.

I gotta say, pic related of Tsunade is when she's at her hottest.

How the fuck is that even possible. I'll never understand how you can have a whole district in Tokyo dedicated to anime, two HUGE ass conventions and then like 100 other small conventions...

And then only 60k people buy Anime.

I mean sure it's not the same demographics and the DVD/Blurays are HORRIBLY overpriced.

But it's literally amazing how the Anime industry functions at all to be honest with numbers like that.

They should be pandering to Euros, North and South Americans if you ask me. There a shitload of cash in these regions...

Espeically now that the 90s generation is earning money and willing to spend big on anime merchandise.

>South Americans
>Having money to buy BDs
People here don't buy shit, everyone torrents or streams.

Boruto movie is probably the best Naruto movie.

Thats because they're selling them for 60$

If they sold them for a realistic price say 6$ and went by sheer volume they'd make a shitload of profit.

Especially since the whole continent speaks only 2 languages.

Is that a girl?

Kishi's artsyle isn't anything amazing, but it sure as hell looks like a masterpiece compared to this . And the girls in Naruto looked fine, it's the new guy who is drawing them in such a unattractive way. Compare Kishi's Milfnata to that abomination in the new manga.

britney is still a thing?

Everyone looks bad with the retarded faces and the attempt to make anime hairstyles realistic.

But of course all Hinatafags care about is "muh tits"

Because One Piece uses a very Japanese sense of humor: puns, slapstick, and visual gags. Western Humor is different. Honestly, for for something about pirates OP is surprisingly Japanese..

Why do all Senjews we know about have different hair color?

He literally turned Sasuke into Professor Snape.

>bring up how kishi can't draw females
>counter with Hinata, not even mentioning tits
>HURRR HINATAFAGS ONLY CARE ABOUT TITS
Why are anti-Hinatafags so retarded?

> I blame 4Kids

But Funimation took over One Piece right? That shouldn't be an issue now.

Same happened with DB. It went through a bunch of shitty dubs until Funimation came along.

>Ocean dub
>shitty
It's like you have no taste.

> Kishi cant draw female

Y-you take that back!!

Crap.

The Harmony Gold dub was even worse.

50k for a movie is nothing

Unfortunately, most people in the west remember One Piece from the 4kids run. I only watched Film Z dubbed, but it's not bad. I personally couldn't get into it because I've been watching the entire series for god knows how long subbed. So I'm used to the subbed voices.

Also every time Zoro talked, I couldn't help but imagine Vegeta/Piccolo. That's one of Funi's biggest weakness. They reuse the same voice actors a little too often. Though the guy who voiced Space Dandy does a good job of Brook at least.

One Piece has already been going for far too long to attract new normie viewers in the west.

Naruto got popular due to having a semi-decent anime that filled the void of violent magic fights that children love so much.

>from being a little shit to becoming a 10/10 alpha hunk
where did everything go so right?

It was better than the original funi dub by far.

Not at the pace it's selling. It's only been out for a couple of days.

>They should be pandering to Euros, North and South Americans if you ask me. There a shitload of cash in these regions...
But aren't they doing that already? Studios like I.G. and WIT are like that

Western audiences are more interested in Ninjas and Japanese stuff than Fruit pirates.

Also One Piece's humor is very "japanese", people don't really like it. Not to mention the artstyle is ugly.

That's just the first week nigger. Also a lot of people already saw this movie in theaters, not everyone has 200+ bucks for an anime movie.