The white aryan man is the pinnacle of human evolution

It must be preserved from jewish corruption at all costs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cosmotheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Long hair and beard while in uniform. What

Absolute barista degenerate. I bet you OP's pic is a hardcore leftist with a cuck fetish

Is that the Aryan Venom Snake?

>The white aryan man is the pinnacle of human evolution
We Cosmotheist now
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cosmotheism
> Pierce described his form of panentheism as being based on "[t]he idea of an evolutionary universe … with an evolution toward ever higher and higher states of self-consciousness," and his political ideas were centered on racial purity and eugenics as the means of advancing the white race first towards a superhuman state, and then towards godhood. In his view, the white race represented the pinnacle of human evolution thus far and therefore should be kept genetically separate from all other races in order to achieve its destined perfection in godhood.

No. The white man is cleary overly compassionate, opening a huge weakness to those of a lesser race who aren't.
This jewish corruption wouldn't work in the first place if the white aryan man was the pinnacle of human evolution. It may be nearly there, but not quite.

>pinnacle of evolution

Such a retarded concept

>white aryan
>burger

Does your mom know that you have a hard-drive full of photos of male models?

How do you rationalize your homosexual fetish?

One can admire a statue or painting without wanting to fuck it. You think like a jew user.

Aryan confronts a jew

A single example doesn't define a rule.

Breivik, The Waffen SS, southern slave owners, the conquistadors, I can go on.

The white man without jewish compassion is without pity

>The white aryan man is the pinnacle of human evolution
Not with that bitch-ass manbun.

>Breivik
yet another single example not worth addressing
>The Waffen SS
What about them? Want to compare every army/armed force in history? I don't even see how they are worse compared to other military arms/armies of WW2. If there was a top20 list of nations/armies who committed mass atrocities for extended periods of time the WaffenSS wouldn't even get on that list. They are so small and irrelevant from the perspective of humanity's timeline and scale.
>southern slave owners
There are nations right now that still have slaves. The majority of nations had slaves or lower class "citizens". Equality and human rights are a recent concept you know? How come western white nations are among the best places to be at if we are so guilty and sinful?
>the conquistadors
What's even your point? By now I'm completely lost. Conquering territory was common place. What makes the Spanish such devils compared to everyone else in the entire history of the world? I'm dumbfounded, if nothing else at least reply to ths last part, I'm genuinely curious as to why you think creating trade routes and gaining territory was a "bad thing" during the 16-18th centuries. Those who the Conquistadors killed and raped also killed and raped whoever was there before, be it another race with a different culture of a rival tribe of their own.

>The white aryan man is the pinnacle of human evolution.
This is especially true if you believe we all came from africa. It stands to reason that the people who left, and physically changed the most, would be MORE evolved then those people who stayed. We experienced different climates, different threats, and adapted and evolved, while those who stayed stagnated. Truly, there are still tribes in africa that sustain themselves by chasing cheetahs off of their kills. That can't be a sign of much evolutionary progress.

>its a beta neckbeards posting homoerotic images of chads thread

This is lowkey the gayest shit i've seen on this board in 11 minutes.

Most people don't seem to appreciate how LONG the Nordic Aryan's evolution took, nor how SOPHISTICATED & DELICATE the consciousness-to-physiology evolutionary-transfiguration process has been.

what so he can be barista hipster. I'll have sprinkles on mine mate and a chocolate chunk cookie

cringe