Gun owner here, I love guns and all but should people really be able to buy a gun whenever they want...

Gun owner here, I love guns and all but should people really be able to buy a gun whenever they want? Let's be reasonable here guys, nobody should be allowed to just walk into a gun store and buy a dangerous automatic assault weapon. I mean I love my guns but really honestly the 2nd amendment is outdated, people shouldn't own guns in the 21st century. We need to be more progressive here, fellow gun owners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10DQeSk1LaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you're gunna get a bereta at least get the good one

kys shill

I will buy another gun tomorrow because of OP.

How do you like that light. XC1 works better for my uses on my carry weapon (G20) but curious about them.

OMG! This 50th same post convinced me. Please tell me where I can turn these in.

Or alternatively, you may suck star any one of these.

*start*

I can feel the sarcasm through the screen.

Yes indeed, no one needs bumpfire stocks. Let's be reasonable, goyim really don't need automatic assault weapons. Why do we still magazines above 5 rounds in 2017? Pistol grips, suppressors, etc. were not envisioned by the founding fathers and need to be taken out of the hands of criminals. I can't believe civilians have access to semi-automatic rifles. Furthermore, we need to ban handguns as they by and large are the most common weapons used in murders, I mean, how come we can't pass some common sense gun legislation and ban guns completely? Only the police and military should own knives. Why are people allowed to watch TV without a license when it's almost 2020?

The year is 2017, we have the internet flowing out of just about every appliance we can think of even fucking toasters, a world of knowledge is at our fingertips, and yet even after all of this Liberals still try to lie.

How do you like the a3? What does it improve upon over the other models?

People shouldn't own cars that go faster than 30mph and we need to ban pools deeper than 4 feet. Also does this fit your definition of "automatic assault weapon"?

well if you put it that way...

Why is there so much bait? Why can't this place be nice?

>Gun owner
>"Let's be reasonable here guys, nobody should be allowed to just walk into a gun store and buy a dangerous automatic assault weapon."
Fuck off, Spook

Leave the country faggot. There are many faggy countries to your liking.
Sage

Post your collection faggot

that's a sexy glock user, I like the light because the switch hovers over the trigger, I havent had any experience using at night yet, but it feels good

not much, 10 degrees up on the safety, larger mag release, thinner grip, and the lower frame is aluminum rather than steel.

You mean Fudd. Fudds give zero shits about your rights as long as they get to keep their precious DURRR rifles. Of course, they'll end up classifying those as "military grade armor piercing sniper rifles" before banning them too.

Sigh... Hi shill, having a nice night?

IT'S TIME SAGE, PURGE THE SHILLS

You're aware there's a major CIA psyop going on right now, right? "Fudds" have no bearing on any of this.

.40 Short and Weak, get a real caliber bitch wrist.

Great, another one of you. I'll enjoy pissing on your grave.

says the kid that doesnt do competitive shooting

Yeah, there should a registry of retards/crazies though

wew lad, another shill gun thread. they'd be more believable if... oh, i don't know... it wasn't the same exact thing 24/7.
>you're not a gun owner
>you don't love guns
>you are a shill
>the 2nd isn't outdated.

>just walk into a gun store and buy a dangerous automatic assault weapon
you literally cannot do this. You're obviously not a gun owner you fucking shill. Saged

>$1500
Gawd damn boy

What's the psyop? The coordinated push for gun control? That's not going very far since le crying black man isn't in the white house.

Who said girls can't be funny?

SHALL

Sage retard shit

NO GUNS - DIE DUMB AMERICAN WITH YOUR RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

forgot pic, a late night tv writer

You mean that legal objects might be used in an illegal manner?!

Look here child, you're not competing with that shit show of a pistol, unless you like being the range retard everyone laughs at....

Whoah, I never thought about it this way.

how poignant

'Let's be reasonable here guys, nobody should be allowed to just walk into a gun store and buy a dangerous automatic assault weapon.'

You're in luck OP because your dream is already a reality.

Slide thread
Sage, reported and hidden
Also kys

That's the same broad who was fired for poking fun at Barron. Someone should put a gun in her vagina and then pull the trigger.

Wow gun violence will be solved if we ban anger!

Of course it's not going very far. Doesn't change the fact that there are literally spooks everywhere in these threads, all pushing the same agenda and trying to change the Stephen Paddock cause of death by pretending to be "FBI user."

Post collection or gtfo.

>sage

are you retarded? that would be the perfect gun for competitive shooting
it's 10mm btw

>Gun owner here, I love guns and all BUT
1 post - You are a liar

i like your style kid, have a bump, but, dont ever make me have to unshed my katana, ones its out, it wont come back in unless it tastes blood

((((Their)))) narrative crumbles before our eyes
CRITICAL
His brother said Steve could walk into any hotel in vegas and stay for a week for free because he spent so much money gambling.
>so no need to book hotel rooms through air BnB
He was set up for a fake arms deal by mossad

are you retarded? it's clearly says .40 on the fucking slide genius.... the state of /pol these days...

oh you're right, it does say that, right next to where it says 10mm auto

>Gun owner here,

Pics with timestamp, Schlomo.

"Fellow gun owners" Pretty much (((fellow whites)))

POST YOUR GUNS MR "GUN OWNER"

noguns plz go and stay go

If I had a nickel for every shill thread on this board, I would be Incredibly rich by now

She is legitimately one of the dumbest people on Twitter

Not that no one should own a gun, but perhaps pass a background check, psychological examination every couple of years and a limit on the number or types of guns you can register.

Fucking Retard, he was using satire. Holy Fuck you give pol a bad name. Neck yourself.

>nobody should be allowed to just walk into a gun store and buy a dangerous automatic assault weapon.

Wrong, nobody should have to walk into a store to buy an automatic weapon. That's why I want gun vending machines on every street corner.

user, thats a model 40. it is chambered in 10mm

>Top notch bait.

What kind of anarchist are you lol? Anarcho-bootlicker?

I'm in NZ. In NZ we have a 'royal' army that reports to the governor general (ie: queen), which is above the government. If there is ever a corrupt or unfit government, or a constitutional crisis, the governor general can fire the government and call a new election. This is can then be backed up by force from the 'royal' police, and 'royal' army.

The US is different. The army reports to the government itself, and there is no-one above the government. So, constitutionally, where does the force come from to overthrow a corrupt or unfit government in a constitutional crisis? Answer - The People. People must have the right to bear arms as a theoretical enforcement to a constitutional crisis.

>Gun owner here
DO IT! JUST DO IT!
youtube.com/watch?v=10DQeSk1LaY

"Gun owner here" same as "I'm not a racist, I have black friends."

Communist here. Fuck you.

I wonder if the people replying even fucking read it.
>Just walking into a store buying automatic weapons
>Assault weapon
>outdated
>21st century
>progressive
>(((fellow gun owners)))

This is hardly a masterpiece it's a bit obvious but still quite good.

WHEN'S A GOOD TIME TO BUY A GUN THEN ASS WIPE???

You are not a gun owner, you fucking fag! If you really were a gun owner, youd know that you cannot buy automatic weapons LEGALLY! Also, you'd know "assault weapon" is a bullshit term made up by faggots and Leftists (but I repeat myself) to scare normies into thinking "gunz r scarey!"

STFU and GTFO!

One thing the Vegas shooting did dramatically point out is that we concealed carry permit folks need to really step up our game!

Haha shill faggots! I actually just order all the parts to build my first ghost gun today from eBay! it was remarkably simple! No background check reguired and I just have to dremel and drill a little polymer and then bang bang! THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>dangerous automatic assault weapon
where the fuck do you live and what's the cost of living? I clearly need to move

There should be some kind of sane test though.

>nobody should be allowed to just walk into a gun store and buy a dangerous automatic assault weapon
>a dangerous automatic assault weapon
>automatic
and people still fall for this shit

where is your nugget poker my man?

For every antigun reply I see on this thread I'm buying 10 boxes of ammo. For every communist post I see I'll buy another gun.

I remember from about 10-15 years ago some town tried to force everyone to have a gun.
health insurance fuck you but a gun absolutely.
wingnuts are hypocrites

Read:

could you imagine if the nra made the government pass a law where everyone had to buy a gun.
republicans wouldn't care and point to health care and say they are forced to buy that.
the real difference between the right and left. one is pro crazy

yea I mean just the other day I went down to the local gun store and bought like five different kinds of AK-47s with 100 round clips and built in silencers for like $100. How is this even legal???????

>Gun owner here

You liar.

post picture of gun with timestamp, bitch.

NORMIES GET OUT !!!!!!!!! REEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Fucking pussy

Fuck off libtard stinky holed sage cunt.