Do girls like Tomoko really exist???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XKLute3W_zw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt9TQzWtvlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me

Yes, they're ugly and fat

Yes

goth girl metal head and tomboy are like Tomoko.

Yes. You either don't notice them at all or you do but they're ugly and creepy.

My sister was 1:1 like Tomoko until my parents kicked her out and she finally got her shit together.

but user, you have a dick

Did you have the hots for her like Tomoki?

Should have been more specific... Girls who were born girls.

I've known a few. I dated one.
Believe, they're not the kind of person you want to be around, unless you're a masochist, and not the good kind of masochist.

I knew a Tomoko
I made the mistake of helping her become more social before sealing the deal with our relationship and now she's dating Tyrone

>you have a dick
Says who?

I'd like to spend some time with just ONE, user, I am sure they would be intolerable... even for perma virgin kissless NEET's like me

Of course you don't,Tomoko is a cunt.

user please... see

Are you implying that a single good act disproves her being a absolute piece of shit?

like what?
cute but suffering?
no.
suffering girls exist yes but all are really ugly and fat.

Well, one piece of advice, in case you get to know one.
Be a good friend of hers. As soon as she gets you involved in one of her life dramas (spoiler: she will, and probably will try to make you feel bad about it) just run away as fast as you can and never contact her again.
Unless she's worth it. It's a rare case but I've seen it happen too.

This chapter was amazing.

You act like sheep-chan

Meeting.... New People...... user please.....

Shit happens man.

I think this is the big kicker that seems to be ignored. Girls who socially act like Tomoko are always fat and disgusting which causes the social separation in the first place. If a girl is normal weight and has reasonable hygiene then guys will gravitate to her whether she wants them to or not

No i don't. I have seen over and over again how she Tomoko acts,unlike her.

Never date a weaboo or an otaku.

>Never date.

Yes they exist, no they're not "just like one of your Japanese animes!" They are like Tomoko for a good reason—they exhibit all of the negative traits and none of the few (if any) positive traits. They are not attractive, they probably have a mental disorder or two, and almost certainly have trouble with any kind of relationship due to the former. If you find some kind of perfect 3D Tomoko qt3.14, get ready to be disappointed. The universe doesn't want you to be happy for too long.

this 100%.

you can't somehow be a cute girl and be treated like an outcast, even if you tried to be a shut-in awkward neet.

it's just not possible in this reality.

My girlfriend is very much like Tomoko around pretty much everyone else but me. It sucks more than you think

ugly and fat won't even cut it anymore.

they'd have to be basically deformed, and severely overweight.

Ugly is pretty subjective, but I've seen plenty of very fat awkward girls get hit on. (mainly because the guy is thirsty as fuck and just wants easy pussy)

>A girl that managed to get a boyfriend
>Somehow we're supposed to think she's anything like Tomoko

No.

>they'd have to be basically deformed

Laughed in real life you bastard.

this

It ok date an otaku girl if she in same thing your into.
don't ever date a weaboo Girl.

>don't ever anything a weaboo anything.
Fixed that for you

Not all of them! I disagree.

You seriously think there are girls like that hamster irl?

I know one but she's fat because of all the snacking while playing.
I think that's the most realistic scenario.

This right here

Women suffering from severe autism? Yeah.

So she's not actually like her. Hamster is the perfect normalfag when outside.

>Women suffering from severe autism? Yeah.
lol'd.

>Hamster is the perfect normalfag when outside.
She's a perfect normalfag when outside too. Only her close friends know that she goes all night long sessions playing and anime marathons and shit.
It's just that that kind of lifestyle makes you fat. It's science.

>fat
>Perfect normalfag.
No.

It ok to date a otaku girl if she into same thing your into.

don't ever date a weaboo

youtu.be/XKLute3W_zw

>Caring about 3DPD

I hope so.

>Thinking curiosity =/= Caring

Tomoko make you Caring about 3DPD and yourself.

It's not completely 0%. Just believe me user

Yeah, I work with one and she's like 50 years old and still socially retarded. She's too old to look good but the way she behaves is kinda moe.

>she forgets my name when entering it into the computer so instead of asking she grabs my lanyard to read my name off my badge.

>Sigh
>user still thinks the down-syndrome home is his work place
>will he ever recover

I hope she voice Tomoko again

I had a otaku girl ask me out.

Fat, ugly, messed up teeth and had bad breath? Ya I know that feeling, fucks up your confidence.

>I've never been asked out

on that note I'm going to bed night a!

> Fat, ugly, messed up teeth and had bad breath?

No she was cute .

Ugly girls with shit hypocrite personality and shallow standarts?

Yes, there are lots of them.

If this girl get know me she would ask me out.

> 11 am
>going to bed

This

It 1:03 am for me.

Where do you live?

Nagoya

Japan, nice

Yes I know.

I wish I would have got into this back in 2013.

Asking the important questions. I want an answer to this too.

Is tomoki going out with yuu?

That'd be a good twist. I wonder what Tomoko would say if she found out Tomoki has been plowing Yuu.

This

I know one. She is fucking gorgeous and a closed weaboo. She wouldn't date me in a millon years though.

of course, but only because women IRL are complete shit. tomoko isn't even bad compared to them

They do and are disgusting

You listen!! Life comes at you fast like a raging current, I don't fight it, living against the flow is just like swimming in place, soon you're dead and it was all for nothing! but living with the flow, that's the dandy way to live!!!

and part of living with the flow is knowing you gotta take what you can get in this world, you let one girl pass you up and who knows when that opportunity will strike again?!

Thank's, I'll be here all week

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt9TQzWtvlU

Shit I quoted it wrong anyway.

Yes, but they all have boyfriends / husbands already.

/thread

Shit, well I can still try at least...

Tomoko milf.

sure if that's what you want...

That Tomoko would mind break me.

Indeed.

>be married to older Tomoko
>she's cleaned herself up and is a presentable, well-respected member of the community
>her parents secretly thank you for turning their daughter's life around and helping her blossom into a well rounded young woman
>Tomoki considers you the brother he never had and respects you for helping his big sister
>behind closed doors she is a debauched, degenerate toilet slave who is sexually aroused by you verbally abusing her, sadistically transforming her body with lewd tattoos/piercings and fucking her senseless while reminding her of what a worthless girl she was when you first met her

>Sitting on a wooden floor

B-but I don't want to hurt her user...

>Finished with my college work but couldn't leave class
>At the back of the room so nobody can see my screen
>Start reading manga
>some girl comes into the class (the door is at he back)
>She comes up and starts talking about the manga too me
>Too retarded to respond properly so I just say 'Yeah' to everything until she walks away

Great job user.

It's ok. She loves it. Also, she doesn't want a safe word. Pieces of filth don't need safe words.

She wouldn't need one, I'd probably end up giving up before doing anything too bad to her if I even hurt her in the first place because I care too much.

>not caring enough about a masochist to abuse the shit out of her until she's begging for more
What kind of selfish bastard are you?

>Being a 23 yo faggot about to end college
>See anime with a qt NEET girl
>Want to see her as a qt little sister that i would help to overcome her problem
>Fall to despair when i slowly see myself in love with a 15 yo cartoon.

Why my autism always get the best of me?

.. I just don't want to loose them, but yeah i suppose I'd do it for them if they want me to.

I know a cute girl who was an outcast, but she was a giant autist. Like, incomprehensible levels of autism. I legitimately think she was socially retarded. And when she wasn't being retarded, she was mean on purpose. I still don't know what her problem was.

>be in the age range for tomoko
>too autistic and ugly to do anything about it
>Draw attention to it on Sup Forums and proceed to get crucified

I'm ready...