Are there any Mangaka who died before ending their series?

Are there any Mangaka who died before ending their series?

Google is a thing

Togashi

only know itazura na kiss

this desu

he'll finish it
guts is going to cleave faggith's asshole apart and it's going to be glorious

i remember when died the mangaka of zero no tsukaima (noboru yamaguchi) in 2013 for one cancer, leaving his unfinished work.

>I want to live

Berserk will end in 5 years and Miura will start a new series only to die 2 years in due to a truck collision.

Ishinomori had someone else draw the Skullman reboot on his deathbed. A little while ago I read a really generic series that focused on suicide. The author was mortally ill and died shortly before the final chapter was published. It wasn't very good, got kind of repetitive.

Probably more than a few mangaka who committed suicide because they didn't make it.

there are many mangaka that die during serialization
they then shit out chapters and endings they don't care about

Ishinomori wanted to continue Cyborg 009 too and before dying he asked his son to carry on his manga but it didn't happen

>tfw this is the canon ending

Kaze no stigma

Still mad

pic related. still hurts.

when's Hai Yo gonna be released

Shindere Shoujo. Right when it was getting good it was cancelled because the author was in no state to write, and a year or so later he just died. Really depressing.

Doraemon dude

He didn't die, but the man behind Kingdom of Zombie got arrested and thrown in jail for hacking or something, and KoZ was only 11 chapters in

I thought he buckled down and completed his work on his deathbed.

But I know Guin Saga is one, Bastard! will also be one.