Which one, Sup Forums?

Which one, Sup Forums?

>also you magically live on your own with no expenses to pay

That one wins, every time.

4th button. Didn't even read the last one.

This one.

Free house, no expenses and you live on your own meaning you don't even really need to deal with the harem if you don't want to.

Live like a king since it's all expenses paid. You literally never have to work again.

It's hard to pick between 1's adventure, no expenses in 2, and 4 in general.
Your bro and love interest(s) will die in 3.
Who the fuck would pick the last button?

I'll take number two please

kyoani all the way

4, not even a contest.

Number 2 is undefeatable

>Finds A Way

I pick 3
I mean, harem sounds nice, free house and all, but fucking mech win
Also i think Federation would take care of my all expenses if im really that good.

>a cute girl
>forever
Gonna take this one.

The Kyoani button.

KyoAni of course.

Im gonna pick One piece

Me and my crew are logias only
I'm eletric logia
The others are other elements available

Yup, suddenly becoming independently wealthy wins out on any of the others.

First button, one of my crew members will have Loli Loli powers of cuteness and turning people into cute little girls, another will be best bro mecha and the last member will be tsundere shark mermaid.

5th option sounds cool

>You can never die in a fight.
This sounds a little too much like a negative to me

you could become a chuuni rival who just wants the mc to surpass him so he can die in battle

This. Stay home and fuck bitches all day.

You know it, just call me Hedonism Bot and scrape and butter the orgy pit.

I just want to be a cute little girl with a cute boyfriend shota and being in middle school for the rest of my life, is that too much to ask?

why are they all red?

5th option can get you banned too.

Anyone who doesn't choose a manly pirate adventure in One Piece is going to have a pleb tier life. Even if you could fuck all the girls in your harem (you won't) once you have women you'll quickly realize how unfufilling a life revloving around them is. Being a mecha pilot could be cool actually, but then the other option is to lose your dick and live a mundane life identical to litarally millions of high school girls who mostly end up unsatisfied with life regardless. Exploring new lands, fighting marines, forming worthwhile bonds with crew, unlimited freedom>>>>>>

>mecha pilot
>can't die
>genius
sounds good. my goal would be to spend the time inventing scifi devices that make mechas seem like forklifters.

>No expenses to pay
>Being a neet for the rest of my life
You cant take your immoral pirate life. I'll stick with having cute girls and free money. Thanks bernie

5. I want to live the meme. I'll make a biography about it and post it on Sup Forums for (you)s.

If I'm not allowed to be a cockslut as a KyoAni girl then Harem definitely.

If I can be a cockslut then little girl all the way.

Ethernal Loli? i'm in.

ALWAYS

Will pressing the 5th button get me deleted by a buttmad janitor?

>Picking the harem option for the harem
>implying you are good enough with your powers to actually do anything worth while in the One Piece World.

You'll be dead or in prison by the end of the first day.

I'll be a cute Kyoani girl forever, please.

harem.
partly for for
this reason

also free 4 girls. Even if I can't choose what they look like, I could choose between them if some are ugly or annoying, or I could just ignore the harem all together.

Without having to pay bills you could very quickly become a millionaire.

>pick first button
>life of adventure
>3 companions are husbandos

No one said I have to sail the grand line immediately. Get a powerful df, chill in east blue until you're overleveled, then you can steam roll the first half of it.

5th button. It sounds pretty interesting. I just hope I don't fall in love with her AU self instead. That would defeat the whole purpose.

Yes. It's a trap.

Every xdere except dandere are shit. Mecha button please. Won't have to worry about living expenses as an ace pilot anyway

Definitely the first button.

I don't need a magic harem to have a shot at having sex, I'm not interested in being a little girl, working as a mech pilot for the federation sounds kinda stifling, and FINDS A WAY isn't even remotely an option.

A life of adventure and piracy with super powers sounds fucking kick-ass. Calling it right now, I've got a Logia power that allows me to turn into air. Invisibility, speed, flight, all are mine in addition to the other Logia benefits.

First button with the power of omnipotence.
Going with my Mary Sue fetish my crew will be three harem choices who are also overpowered.

Thing is, I'm not planning to do anything on the world stage at all.
We'll mainly be smuggling and becoming rich as fuck.

>thinking OP is an RPG where you can level

The training in East Blue would be shit, mate. You can't exactly explore the more creative parts of the worst DF type if you've got nothing to practice against conflict-wise.

Shoulda picked a Paramecia, Logias are for chumps who think making themselves more of a target is somehow a good idea in the New World.

I haven't watched 5's anime, but it sounds like the saddest shit ever. You're like trying to get a girl to fall for you not out of compatibility but by knowing all her secrets and acting the right part while at the same time helping the girl you actually love to cuck you (yourself from another dimension still isn't you)? Jesus fucking christ.

First button, all the way.

>have shape-shifting powers, so I can turn into little girl or whatever kind of girl whenever I want
>first crewmate would be a huge-ass brawler musclegirl skilled with shittons of different weapons and tremendous raw power
>second crewmate is a robot dude full of battle experience, good for analyzing foes and taking care of intellectual matters, as well as mechanical knowledge
>third crewmate is a genki loli with advanced ESP abilities, who supports the crew from behind the frontlines

Never read One Piece, but the button makes living a fun life in that world sound easy as shit.

>Logias are for chumps

Enforcing the law is for chumps and world government suckups

3 just so that I can pilot my mechafu.

This. Plus mecha and One Piece blow

Even if I'm not that much into tsundere and kuudere, I could do with it (and hope that the kuudere is Maho Nishizumi)

You know, i would rather be a marine actually.
>Still go on adventures with your crew.
>Go around saving villages, killing pirate scum.
>Bring absolute justice to the world.
>Fight a qt3.14 pirate captain who joins as your subordinate after you spare her.
>Hang out with Garp
>Can still be amongst the strongest characters powerwise.
>Change the world governnent from the inside rather than engulf it in a pirate war.
And most of the marines are pretty based people too.

>1
>be a pirate
>die a horrible death

>2
>you can't choose what they look like
At least there is no rule that you can't tell them to fuck off, and no expenses just rocks.

>3
>you can never die in a fight
But you still can get turned into a mutilated pile of suffering.

>4
>you are a girl
And your brain is replaced by hormones now.

>5
You have to live with knowledge you are a shitty maymay.

I'll take the harem deal, Mr. Devil.

The mecha one, I will date and idol and pilot a mecha why somebody would choose something else?

>But you still can get turned into a mutilated pile of suffering.
Just add an automated self destruct if your suit gets hit.

>the sister must be blood related
There is hope for mankind. I'll pick the mecha because giant robots are the only lover I need

>also you magically live on your own with no expenses to pay
Is there a point of making any other choice?

2nd button, always.

Why should I choose other choice?

Mecha series, obviously. How is this even a question?
>picked up by the federation, so they feed and clothe you. Probably pays well too
>best bro
>an international pop star as your love interest
>you can never die in a fight, which means you can engage in many exciting battles with the assurance that you live to plow your girlfriend
>you get to pilot a fucking mecha

>One Piece
No thanks, there's no assurance that I can control the superpower to its fullest potential and survive Grand Line.
>main harem where you can't choose what your girls look like
Fuck that.
>KyoAni show, look like a little girl for the rest of my life
I'd like being a little girl but for the rest of my life? Fuck that.
>Keit-Ai
Fuck that.

Harem

>can never die in a fight

Guess I'll just fight the universe then

#1 easily. That nakama choice practically invalidates all cons of the scenario. You can basically replicate #2 while also living in the OP world while being stronk if you want.
#2 is alright but see above.
#3 seems way too much of a bother. "You can't die" is not nearly enough of a guarantee when talking warfare, and being active military personnel sucks donkey dicks. Yeah, you have a bro (who will die a dog's death on another theather). Yeah, you got a hot gf (who you're not gonna see for months at a time while you're deployed, and will cuck you out of loneliness). You can have both of these with #1 too.
#4 is fucking shit.
#5 no. Just no.

>You can choose your harem in option one with other benefits.
>You can't choose your harem with the actual harem option.
Who the fuck would choose 2?

>no expenses
>BR sister
If this isn't Sup Forums's dream then I don't know what is

>not taking 5th button
>not living the meme
>not finding a way

Number two definitely.

I like my sister already, so having her and a friend of hers around wouldn't be a problem. Could see which of the other two I like best.

hue

I want to be a cute girl!

No expenses is a very limited definition. You live in a hovel while eating bread and water plus you have no internet. Are you ok with that? Because that's compatible with the description.

So all of these buttons are some sort of monkey's paw? Nice

how about a few more options:
1: you live in the ninja world; Pros- you are chunnin level with 2 basic chakura natures at your disposal (you can choose which) and you have a decent special skill that you've practiced and honed for years to the point that you are known for that skill. Con - you are background level of importance and your feats, no matter how great, are overshadowed by secondary/main characters.

2: You live in a "normal" city; Pros - you are the main character of the story, you have a faithful girlfriend, a best friend, a rival in academics (that doesn't want to kill you), and people don't think lowly of you. You are promised a full life of minimal tragedy (a dead dog at max). Con - all the cool stuff happens to everyone else around you: Your best friend is called by the government to be a part of a secret mech project, your love interest is actually a magical girl, your rival has supernatural powers, your dad is an ex-super soldier and your mother is a MILF idol.

3. You are gifted with legit God-level powers. Pros - you can appear anywhere at any time (past, present, and future), you know what people truly think and want. You never hunger or tire. You can make food appear just by thought. Your STR, WIS, INT, CHA, LUX is at max level, and you are immortal*. Cons - you are locked to live a normal life. You are not allowed to change, manipulate, alter, or even influence any major events no matter how dire it is. *If you get into a fight of any kind, you will lose your immortality and God powers if you retaliate. You still feel pain both physically, mentally, and emotionally but you will revert back to the norm later (max time to regen 24 hours for any major afflictions)

>no anime of #2 where MC and harem are all poorfags struggling to see tomorrow, kept alive only by their love for each other

>the people who choose 2 get a bunch of ugly fatass girls in their harem
>everyone else in the universe avoids them because of this, so they have no way of returning to a decent life
Calling it.

#1 Gets capsized and eventually dies
#2 Is a poorfag surrounded by ugly bitches
#3 Gets captured by the enemy during first sortie and gets tortured forever
#4 Gets ran over by a truck
What else?

I'm gonna try monkey pawing the others.
>DF that makes you able to swim if the drawback of auto-sinking were negated
>see
>immune to death does not mean immune to imprisonment, and an enemy faction keeps you captive so that the federation effectively loses their greatest asset
>cute girl being brutally bullied (if cutely so)
>both of you realize that whatever supposed information you have about your AU selves is inconsistent, if not completely incorrect

Why are people underestimating the ability to choose your super power from the first one. You can choose immortality or invincibility. The options are limitless. Heck you can even choose to be a god.

Doesn't stop everyone you love from dying. Unless you and you're waifu pilot duo pilot the same mech or something.

>Invincible/immortal
>Random schmuck pushes you overboard because you have no fighting ability
>Water negates devil fruit powers
>Die

>the sister is blood related

picked up

anyone not picking #4 fuck off back to somewhere else because you don't belong here.

the button doesn't state the power comes from a DF.

That's how you get scammed

Excuse me, all of us are already little girls. You're the one who doesn't belong.

If you have invincibility/immortality (even if it were from devil fruit power) it doesn't mean you can't have Haki.

And I can just as easily choose powers for my Nakama that prevent me from sinking/allowing me to fly/etc.

The point is that the ability to choose your own powers as well as powers for your crew members is an insane amount of freedom.

The Harem one except I won't be a retard clueless mc, Ill pick the best girl and confess by episode two.

Are you implying we're not already little girls, user?
Don't take it out on us that you're just an ugly girl doing ugly things

I wonder who could be behind this post?

I was thinking more along the lines of.

Is the sister my real sister or is it some different sister when I move to my new place?

Kill your sister, guarantee a new one.

Well I don't want to kill her but she's been married for like 9 years already and has 3 kids.

She's 3DPD, user. You know what you need to do.

>#4 is fucking shit.
reddit please go

Can't I just get a new sister?

I pick the second button. It's objectively the best option.
Here's why:
If I pick the first button, I'll have to live on a filthy boat, and endlessly roam the seas, with no true final destination or objective in mind, and I'll probably have to fight against other pirates, His Majesty's Navy, and weird tropical animals and diseases.
If I pick the third option, I'll most likely die in a battle somewhere in space.
If I pick the fourth option, I'll have no penis, and I won't be able to fuck anybody.
If I pick the fifth option, then I don't know what the fuck should I do, because I'll probably have to break the laws of the universe and stuff.
I'll just go for the second option and aim for the harem ending. Maybe I'll end up just like Makoto from School Days, but it will definitely be worth it, or maybe I'll just end up like Key-kun from Seitokai no Ichizon. In any case, I couldn't possibly lose.

RIP.

I mean in theory you could but where is the fun in that?

>If I pick the fourth option, I'll have no penis, and I won't be able to fuck anybody.
This fucking guy

3 without a doubt.

Middle one.

#5 finds a way.