These two trannies Invented the red pill meme.So the red pill is degenerate

These two trannies Invented the red pill meme.So the red pill is degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RWOpQXTltA
finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/Who_really_wrote_The_Matrix_1745.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>invented the red pill meme
Have you not heard of the Matrix OP?

retarded logic. see 'the anthem is racist' debate

Who directed the matrix? It seems living in shitskin country has had an affect on your ability to think.

Sandy hook never happened

The only thing these fucks did was direct the Matrix. They had no real intellectual input. That was all done by academics they hired.

Plato BTFO!!!

Red pills are as degenerate as they are. we need a different buzzword.

Or you know.

The illuminati got revenge for giving such a good allegory to the world we live in. And the nature of what we perceive to be reality.

They are both trannies now?

STFU you Tranny worshiping cock sucker degenerate. Keep your multi color pills away from me.

these trannies wrote and directed the matrix

awesome bait, you got me

>-({ s p o i l e r s})-they took the bluepill

Nah.....they were degenerate even before that

How about Red /pols/?

What? Did you read the post?

Its not bait, you fucking libertard. the reason you are libertarian is so you can pretend to be right wing while getting fucked in the ass by your nigger boyfriend.

White is right
Black is whack

>judging the art by the artist
this is libtard behaviour. a patrician cares not for the depravity of the author, only that their writings were about to convey a higher meaning.

>see: ayn rand getting old and relying on welfare

Nice try

Yes, the nigger poser didn't even do a simple google search to find out these trannies also wrote the matrix.

Ayn Rand is a stupid bitch. the fuck should I care about her. The point I'm making is that your greatest meme, the red pill was invented by jews.

There's nothing intellectual about that kiddie shit

You're obviously a fucking moran.

They only directed it...

>Thinks jews don't control all media

Top corker mate hahahaha dribble sniff hahaha

The entire premise of the Matrix is about how the Jew/Mongrel alliance fights off the all white, orderly and NatSoc system.

All for (((Zion)))

Most of the ancient Greek philosophers -whose ideas form the basis of Western Civilization- were homos and pedos. That doesn't necessarily invalidate their intellectual output

>Thinking the matrix is intellectual.

Top kek user.

>invented the red pill meme
>invented the meme
No, they did not.

It was based off of the comic "the invisibles" by a Scottish writer. So much so he was in the studio the entire time while filming the first movie. Wachowskis screwed him royally and by the time he figured it out it was too late.

Like their own sex reassignment surgery these trannies went on to do the second and third movies by themselves. This is why they are abortions.

based off red team blue team sec protocol

That would be Grant Morrison, writer and Chaos Magician. Lover of Sigils.

Can't handle it can you faggot.

>red pill
Sandnigger, take the Agent Smith pill. There's your hero.

They've both been for several years now.

Handle what? The fact they did not come up with the meme? I can live with that, don't you worry.

Go suck a nigger turd faggot kike.

Which is why I don't understand these anons on here keep using the redpill meme it was invented by jews and is overused to the point where it feels like infiltration.

THe other overused meme is "Based" which is a term created in hip hop, so niggers create that meme.

The real kikes are the red pillers. Agent SMith is the true hero of the story.

whatever you say fag
make sure to do those jaw exercises daily

Is a degenerate's invention inherently degenerate?

THat your meme was invented by kikes and that you are their puppet even on this board.

Lol now he's talking about niggers. Can you be any more obvious.

Nigger didn’t create the meme anymore than Fury created the Pepe meme. The people who spread the memes which catch on create the memes. The origins are of secondary importance.

Yet they did not come up with the meme

>user wants me to suck his dick
>Be male

well that's about the gayest shit I've ever heard. So basically when I see those piss yellow snake flags I can assume you are a faggot who loves getting fucked in the ass by big black cock. lolbertarian.

The red pill in the Matrix is literally third-worldist Communism. The green code is Capital. The blue pill is Capitalism/whitey. But it's okay because it's our meme now.

Ad hominem.

Attack the idea not the person.

Do I get my brownie points?

>red pill meme
The red pill / blue pill is based on Plato's Allegory of the Cave.
Read a book, you dumb nigger.

No. They are degenerate.

Can you proove the red pill meme would have existed without the matrix?

Wrong. Its be appropriated and there is nothing they can do about it.

Just like that faggot who created Pepe and is constantly crying about taking it back of the Kekistan faggots.

Once their work is publish, we can do what we like with it. Just like the left is raping and pillaging classic films and tv shows to make them more "progressive" for todays audience.

>ayn rand getting old and relying on welfare

Your ignorance is showing. You need to get more information than just marxist talking points about what a "hypocrite" she was for that. Here was what she ACTUALLY SAID about taking benefits from the state:

>Since there is no such thing as the right of some men to vote away the rights of others, and no such thing as the right of the government to seize the property of some men for the unearned benefit of others — the advocates and supporters of the welfare state are morally guilty of robbing their opponents, and the fact that the robbery is legalized makes it morally worse, not better. The victims do not have to add self-inflicted martyrdom to the injury done to them by others; they do not have to let the looters profit doubly, by letting them distribute the money exclusively to the parasites who clamored for it. Whenever the welfare-state laws offer them some small restitution, the victims should take it.

Can you prove it wouldn't have?

>fucked in the ass by big black cock
I do love taking shits
close enough though

How is that related to them not coming up with the meme?

>moran

You should probably learn to spell words before you start using them.

Since we live in the universe where the origin of the mem was the matrix then no.

memers would just appropriate platos cave or something else

because enlightenment is the biggest meme of them all

Fuck your face...I have been deciding between Dayquill and Nyquill liqa-gel caps for 30 years faggot. By the way the answer is to take both.

Underrated as fuck

I didn't say that it was. But the concepts of the redpill (truth) and the blue pill (delusion) have become part of our collective consciousness at this point. That the terms originated in overrated movies written by sexual deviants is irrelevant. Same as how it doesn't matter that a leftist cuck created Pepe- Pepe is ours now

enlightenment is an Illuminati meme. Should we be an Illuminati board now?

You'd be surprised by how many people on Sup Forums listen to cRap and shit-hop.

It's a GLP meme. Don't go there.

>TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

>Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

>And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

>I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost "The Road Not Taken" - 1920

The concept has existed a long time before the matrix ever did.

No, I actually wouldn't be surprised to find out most of pol/ are hypocrites.

They were plugged back in when they saw the truth

The red pill meme is based on seeing reality instead of illusion. Who created it is irrelevant to its meaning.

The jews invented hitler and jesus

>Hurr Durr, let me explain the definition of the meme because that's obviously the problem here.

The real illusion is the screen you are viewing Sup Forums on. It's just a series of lights, a pattern of red, gren and blue. Over and over the same pattern. But you brain thinks it's looking at rich colors, in reality it is only looking at three. BTW this yellow here it isn't yellow it's red a 255 brightness and green at 255 brightness with blue being 0.

So if you can't trust your eyes with the information it sees on the screen of your computer or tablet or phone. how can you trust any information you retain from your eyes, your ears or any other of your senses.

95% of the known universe isn't perceivable by our natural senses. We can't see gamma rays, we can't hear magnetic fields. We rely on equipment that is better at sensing to find these things.

the point I'm trying to make is, you can never understand reality because you can't perceive reality.

And there is a character in the film who regrets taking the red pill and wants to return to blissful ignorance.

Reality is subjective

this

They didn't become trannies til years after making the Matrix trilogy. I won't buy any future products from them, but that doesn't mean those movies are sneaky jewish subversion tools that will turn you into a tranny freak.

The reference to the red pill is just that, a reference to what happens in the movie. Same idea as the allegory of exiting the Cave.

Plato invented the red pill meme in 380BC

youtube.com/watch?v=1RWOpQXTltA

I feel like a lot of people came to pol from bigger sites like reddit and facebook because they can get more yous here in a smaller forum with less people looking for yous..

Those are who made the Matrix..

>the point I'm trying to make is...

I wasn't aware that you HAD a point. This is what you said: >These two trannies Invented the red pill meme.So the red pill is degenerate

Not sure how that miraculously transformed into hippy-shit metaphysics but... whatever. >Hurr Durr, I was only PRETENDING to be retarded

>this yellow here it isn't yellow it's red a 255 brightness and green at 255 brightness

Wow... light exists on a spectrum. Thanks for clearing that up!

I came here a long while ago because it was actually a good site to keep up to date on world politics without getting the news filtered.

It's even older than that. But nice try.

fallacious

*TEXT BOOK* ad hominem

try again

agreed

They directed the two Matrix sequels long before they became trannies, and that didn't stop anyone from using the red pill term either.

"Red pilling" is an arrogant way for you to pretend you understand reality better than other people.

You are a special kind of stupid

I don't care if you're a tranny or not, dreadlocks are fucking disgusting

>Light exist on a spectrum

So does autism, where do you land on that spectrum may I ask? BEcause you must be one stupid nigger to think yellow light doesn't exist, I saying that you're brain doesn't see the red or the green colors that are actually there. your brain is too retarded to understand what it is seeing That is the only reason screens can even work.

I always found it weird for them to get to lead a 40 million dollar movie project without having much to show for it prior to The Matrix.

Knowing how much the powers that shouldn't be love the deals they make, this might be one of them. 2 sexual inversions for 1 film each. This and the Fawkes guy mask one.

>only one person in this entire thread mentioned Plato
You people are nearly as ignorant as OP
Ever hear of plates cave? If you haven't you need to kill yourself

*plato's cave

Many people believe Sophia Stewart wrote The Matrix and these two freaks stole the idea from her novel The Third Eye.

finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/Who_really_wrote_The_Matrix_1745.shtml

What would happen if someone let a bull into the plates cave?

Playdoh?

>I'll take 'illusory correlation' for $200!
>"Daily double!"
>"Answer: Yes"
>"What is the question?"
>Is OP a faggot?
>"Correct!"