Daily reminder that gun ownership wouldn't even be an issue if the only people who had citizenship rights were white...

Daily reminder that gun ownership wouldn't even be an issue if the only people who had citizenship rights were white Christians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmlDjghuTsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_by_year
stuartmcmillen.com/comic/st-matthew-island/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html
news.gallup.com/poll/1690/religion.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this where I show you one example after the next of mass shooters who were white and whose FB pages said they were Christians, but you say each of them doesn't count for some contrived reason? Also that abortion clinic shootings, immigration center shootings and murders of atheists/gays/trannies by white Christians don't count because you agree with the killer's motives?

Im not denying white people don't kill people.

Im just saying this was never an issue in the 50s when America was white and Christian.

Abortion clinics are baby murder facilities and they don't belong in a Christian country. And neither do non-whites.

America was made by white people for white people and its always been a safe haven for different Christian denominations

Ugh, fucking lefties get out.

Pt galleons/caravels cross

youtube.com/watch?v=NmlDjghuTsw

why don't non-whites belong in a christian country

Because they belong in their own brown/black Christian country

Different races are different...develop different cultures and need different things.

Modern America is proof that racial diversity is not a strength and does not work.

>Im not denying white people don't kill people.

That's a double negative.

>Im just saying this was never an issue in the 50s when America was white and Christian.

Yes it was: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_by_year

Also, apostrophes exist.

>Abortion clinics are baby murder facilities and they don't belong in a Christian country.

Good job, you destroyed humanity. Would you like to play again?
stuartmcmillen.com/comic/st-matthew-island/

>America was made by white people for white people and its always been a safe haven for different Christian denominations

That's a funny view of history you have.

>White Protestant Anglo Saxon Men

Fixed that for you.

Preach

Why does the specific variant of a cult matter

For the same reason I don't bring the raccoons rooting through my garbage to church.

Compare Obama to Trump. Who is smarter? Who is better behaved? Who earned their way to the top, and who was given a free ride by their rich dad?

Okay lets try this again. Yes white people kill others. Yes mass shooters have been white. Have they been Christians? Does a Christian commit mass murder? Doubtful. Because that would automatically doom you to hell and basically defeats the entire purpose of being a Christian in the first place.

You cannot honestly tell me that in the 1950s there were people committing mass shooting murders in the US.

Its funny you are complaining about people getting murdered and yet you don't care for the unborn babies who get murdered.

This is the view of history carried by all of the Founding Fathers and basically every single white person up to the Civil War.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_by_year

Articles jump from 1945 to 1965. The one in 1945 was an American killing German POW's in a camp in Utah.

I wonder what suddenly happened around 1965 that made mass shootings so much more prevalent...

I would prefer to spread God's word instead of comparing people to raccoons.

Catholics discovered the American continent and Maryland was our home base so we get a spot too. America would have been Catholic if the French had beaten the English.

Besides there are plenty of good white people who are already in America and happen to be Catholic. I think we can put the war of religion on the back burner until the race/Jew issue is solved or dealt with.

I don't think Mormons are Christian but I would just leave them alone because you would be wasting time and resources to deal with them. Christians should debate theology not kill each other over it. We aren't Muslims.

>Have they been Christians?

Yes

>Does a Christian commit mass murder?

Yes, apparently so.

>Because that would automatically doom you to hell and basically defeats the entire purpose of being a Christian in the first place.

This is also why Muslims say that Muslim terrorists aren't true Muslims.

>You cannot honestly tell me that in the 1950s there were people committing mass shooting murders in the US.

I linked you to proof that they were.

>Its funny you are complaining about people getting murdered and yet you don't care for the unborn babies who get murdered.

The alternative is that we all die. Read the thing I linked you to learn about Malthusian population dynamics.

>This is the view of history carried by all of the Founding Fathers and basically every single white person up to the Civil War.

The founding fathers largely reviled Christianity and were deistic according to their own writings.

Also let's break down the 4 mass shootings that took place before 1965.

1929: Prohibition Era gang shootout between Irish and Italian gangs.
1933: Mobsters vs Police Shootout
1934: Kelayres Massacre
1945: American solider kills POW

So 2 (arguably 3) of those 4 don't even meet the modern definition of a mass shooting. And it doesn't become a yearly occurence until 1965 when something surely must have happened to the country's demographics.

Yeah the only difference being in the Koran it specifically tells you to kill people who don't believe. In the Bible it says the exact opposite.

>if we don't kill babies we will all die

This is the biggest bullshit I've ever fucking heard in my life. You are a fucking commie bastard you know that right?

Yes lots of the Founders were deist even some of the most important framers. But even deists like Ben Franklin wanted to keep Jews out of America. And everyone knew America was for Christians because that made up the entire population.

The separation of Church and State only applied at the Federal level. In early American history there were established Christian Churches at the state level. There were political and voting restrictions for non Christians.

We were so culturally Christian its undeniable.

>Who is smarter?
Trump

>Who is better behaved?
Define 'better behaved'?

>Who earned their way to the top
The successful New York Businessman

>Who was given a free ride by their rich dad?
I know George Soros groomed Barry Soetoro to be the first kike president but I'd hardly call him his 'dad'

He said no mass shootings happened in the 50s. That's not true. Now you're picking at nits, looking only at the shootings you can attribute to nonwhites or discount as insufficiently damaging.

Utah should be left alone as a Mormon Republic.

Catholics were the ruination of America. Every horde of them that came further pulled the country away from its vision and into the modern bastardization.

You have to go back Alberto.

White Christians were the one who caused all of this

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>no mass shootings

I meant in the sense that it obviously wasn't a thing in the 50s. People didn't do this shit back then.

The main reason being we had a homogenous society with healthy moral values. People weren't fucked in the head like they are today.

Racial tensions are causing violence. And the lack of Christian values is hurting the country.

If America wants to move forward it needs to define who are the Americans...and what do we value. Because our modern melting pot is basically a degenerate shit stew

>Yeah the only difference being in the Koran it specifically tells you to kill people who don't believe. In the Bible it says the exact opposite.

Nope, the Bible says that too. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

"6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."

How come you didn't know about this? What else might you be wrong about, and not even know?

>This is the biggest bullshit I've ever fucking heard in my life.

The notion that canceling the continued development of a pregnancy is identical to slitting the throat of an actual infant is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Either that or creationism.

>Yes lots of the Founders were deist even some of the most important framers. But even deists like Ben Franklin wanted to keep Jews out of America. And everyone knew America was for Christians because that made up the entire population.

Opposition to Jews does not equal opposition to all religions other than Christianity

>The separation of Church and State only applied at the Federal level. In early American history there were established Christian Churches at the state level. There were political and voting restrictions for non Christians.

You were homeschooled, huh.

>ruination of America

White Catholics built this country and we didn't ask for handouts. Polish, Irish, Italian, French, German Americans fought and died in our bloodiest wars. They built the railroads and they didn't ask for welfare.

Protestants are the ones who sold America to the Jews and thats a goddamn fact.

Read:

Deuteronomy is Old Testament. You should know the theological differences between Old and New.

Im obviously not talking about post-birth abortions.

Even Washington was a borderline deist and he understood the importance of Christianity. It was so common sense that everyone did.

Why didn't the Founders say that only whites had citizenship rights? Because in the context of the times it was so obvious it didn't even need to be stated.

I doubt the Founders could have imagined a country that was filled with non-white, non-Christian citizens and thought...yes thats what we wanted.

>Deuteronomy is Old Testament. You should know the theological differences between Old and New.

I do. But if the OT is not part of the Bible, why is it in the Bible? You are aware the NT treats the OT as canonical, yes? And that Christians worship the same god as Jews?

>Im obviously not talking about post-birth abortions.

Then why do you refer to disrupting the continued growth of a blastocyst as "killing a baby"?

>Even Washington was a borderline deist and he understood the importance of Christianity. It was so common sense that everyone did.

I see your Washington and raise you a Jefferson:

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."

"And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors."

...and Lincoln:

“The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession. I could never give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma.”

You just BTFO that christcuck HAHHA

I don't feel hostility towards him. I'd like to change his mind. Enemies are just potential friends. I do think he was probably raised and educated in a Christian environment though as I recognize a lot of what he's been saying from my own time in a private Christian school.

I was also raised christian and only stopped believing after I was on /new/ for awhile after being red pilled.

>Christians worship the same God as Jews

Well Jesus coming kinda messed that entire situation up. By denying the divinity of Jesus the Jews actually worship Satan now.

Jesus is Father, Son and Holy Spirit...the Jews obviously deny this. So to that we worship the same God is now false.

Yes Jesus "was" a Jew but his entire story transcends Judaism.

There are plenty of things in the OT that Catholics do not do and don't need to follow. Circumcision being one of them. You could talk about Jewish food rules that the Orthodox Jews still hold today. We don't need to do any of that.

Most of the OT is basically just Jewish history...the history of salvation. Jesus' law and commandments trump that.

Jefferson was a slave owner who hated slavery and fucked his own slaves. He was basically an idealist at his core and many of his beliefs were wrong. He was a strict constructionist until he got the opportunity to buy the Louisiana Purchase. He didn't really have principles.

Im not going to defend Deism and say that its right. It was basically the hipster religion and a lot of founders were religious enlightenment hippies.

That doesn't change the fact that the strong majority of Americans were Christians who believed in the Trinity

What confuses me to this day is how Christianity became attached at the hip to the Republicans in the US.

Actual Christianity as it is intended to be practiced meshes more logically with leftism. There is no right wing atheist party too, when that's a more logical combo.

Saying you're a Christian but non-whites are trash who you don't want to feed or clothe is commonplace but paradoxical.

Saying you're an atheist so you don't expect any punishment if you live your life in such a way as to primarily look out for your own interests and those of your family, with indifference towards populations unable to create enough value to sustain themselves is a harsh but self-consistent view.

So why is it switched around? So people can have their indoctrinated McReligion tribalism but still drink their haterade too?

Before we go any further:

>And that Christians worship the same god as Jews?

You dont know what you are talking about... Canon is that the jews worship satan while the one true god through christ is worshiped by christcucks.

This guy

A cult

Correct! Early Christianity was structurally and behaviorally an end of the world cult, and one of many messianic cults active at the time. Jesus was the cult leader, the 12 apostles were the original members.

1. Claims world is ending imminently (1 John 2:18, Matthew 10:23, Matthew 16:28, Matthew 24:34)
2. Wants you to sell or give away your belongings (Luke 14:33, Matthew 19:21, Luke 18:22)
3. Wants you to cut off family who interfere, and leave your home/job to follow him (Matt. 10:35-37, Luke 14:26, Matthew 19:29)
4. Unverifiable reward if you believe (Heaven, i.e. the carrot)
5. Unverifiable punishment if you disbelieve (Hell, i.e. the stick)
6. Sabotages the critical thinking faculties you might otherwise use to remove it (Proverbs 3:5, 2 Corinthians 5:7, Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 28:26)
7. Invisible trickster character who fabricates apparent evidence to the contrary in order to lead you astray from the true path
8. Targets children and the emotionally/financially vulnerable for recruitment (sunday schools, youth group, teacher led prayer, prison ministries, third world missions)

This is a very old routine people were pulling well before Jesus came along and which people still pull today (David Koresh, Wayne Bent, Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite, etc) Jesus was one of the few whose cult outlived his death.

Christians commonly recognize this is the origin of Mormonism, Islam and Scientology but to the best of my knowledge do not recognize it is also true of Christianity. They may argue Mormonism and Islam descended from Christianity, but Christianity descended from Judaism in the same fashion.

Christianity was always right wing and conservative before the 1960s. Vatican II messed everything up for Catholics and moved the needle over to the liberal spectrum. I can't speak for Protestants

Either way the Catholic Church has a history of

>Supporting rightwing governments
>Opposing Jews and Muslims
>Opposing liberalism and democracy

Im not going to let the last cucked 70 years change hundreds and hundreds of years of conservatism.

Imminent end of the world:

1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

Matthew 16:27-28
For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.

Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Matthew 10:23
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Sell your belongings:

Luke 14:33
"In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples."

Matthew 19:21
Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Luke 12:33
“Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.”

Luke 18:22
When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Please note that only Luke 18:22 and Matthew 19:21 concern the story of Jesus advising the wealthy young man about the difficulty of entering heaven.

These verses are included for completeness, and to acknowledge the existence of this story because the most common objection I receive to the claim that Jesus required followers to sell their belongings is that I *must* be talking about this particular story and misunderstanding the message it conveys.

However in Luke 12:33 and Luke 14:33 Jesus is not speaking to that man but to a crowd following him, and in 14:33 he specifically says that those who do not give up everything they have **cannot** be his disciples. It is therefore not a recommendation but a requirement.

Cut off family members who try to stop you:

Luke 14:26
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple."

Matt. 10:35-37
“For I have come to turn a man against his father a daughter against her mother a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law---a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”

Matthew 19:29
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

Deus Vult!

Do not apply critical thought to doctrine:

Proverbs 3:5
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding”

2 Corinthians 5:7
“For we live by faith, not by sight.”

Proverbs 14:12
“There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.”

Proverbs 28:26
“Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.”

> logically with leftism
Truth, I think it switched when the parties switched (democrat/republican). The KKK was majorly democrat leftist the usage of christianity to justify the KKK are some of the same arguments used in some of these threads. It wouldn't surprise me if we legit had mentally retarded trailer park KKK types on this board. I've seen people say the Cain was marked by jesus (turned black) to justify there belief system because of this sort of shit I believe that people started reading the Bible coming to the conclusion that it was the exact opposite of what they were taught. One reason I think the KKK fell apart was its grip on christian thought. Now we see the same christianity falling out of favor for the republicans(in that the nationalist movement and so on) because people realize the end game is still progressivism.

Stop spamming so we can have an actual debate

Yes Jesus certainly looks like a end of the world cult. But doesn't it say something that this cult has still survived. That millions of people still believe and that there have been countless miracles attributed to Jesus and his followers throughout time...even in the modern period.

If it was just a mere cult I would think it would die off and fade away. Its been almost 2,000 years. Thats a long time for a lie to last

>Thats a long time for a lie to last
isn't that the truth.
one of the biggest lies ever pulled on the white man

>Stop spamming so we can have an actual debate

I was just supplying the verses in full, since you didn't know about the other one.

>Yes Jesus certainly looks like a end of the world cult. But doesn't it say something that this cult has still survived.

So did Islam and Mormonism

>That millions of people still believe and that there have been countless miracles attributed to Jesus and his followers throughout time...even in the modern period.

Likewise with Islam and Mormonism. Muhammad and Joseph Smith are both said to have performed miracles.

What they have in common with Christianity is that these miracles are only recorded as having taken place in their holy books and no other contemporary sources, or (in the case of modern miracles) only witnessed and attested to by followers of each religion.

>If it was just a mere cult I would think it would die off and fade away. Its been almost 2,000 years. Thats a long time for a lie to last

Islam is nearly as old. Does that make it true? How did you not think this through before now?

I think the bigger question for you to examine would be...does God exist?

For you this is an obvious no.

If you really want to debate an intellect I would point you to the direction of St. Thomas Aquinas and the Summa Theologiae

If you can accept that God does indeed exist, the next step would be for you to understand why the Catholic Church indeed holds the mantle of truth.

Good luck

I had your line of thinking 7 years ago so Im familiar with your arguments

>If you really want to debate an intellect I would point you to the direction of St. Thomas Aquinas and the Summa Theologiae

"Rain and winds, and whatsoever occurs by local impulse alone, can be caused by demons. It is a dogma of faith that the demons can produce winds, storms, and rain of fire from heaven." -St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica

wew lad, what an intellect

>If you can accept that God does indeed exist, the next step would be for you to understand why the Catholic Church indeed holds the mantle of truth.

1. Why would the supreme being over all kinds of life in the universe be specifically male, one of the two human genders?

2. Why would it enjoy the aroma of burnt offerings?

3. Why would it command women to never hold authority over men, and to remain silent in church?

4. Why would it make gays, then condemn them?

Are these really the views of a dispassionate cosmic entity? They seem more like the views of ancient men. Like they claimed God wanted all this in order to keep society a certain way for their own comfort and happiness.

>I had your line of thinking 7 years ago so Im familiar with your arguments
So many of you on here are newborns? I wouldn't be surprised its fucking sad. I mentioned in this thread that I left christianity a few years ago. Its a jew religion anti-nationalist shit coming to Sup Forums changed my mind about christianity. Shit I've even done missionary work for the church thats how much I was into church. You've been in for what 6yrs and you think you already know everything? Go to church on sundays? big deal you are just like all the other cattle who force themselves to attend without actually giving anything to Christ.

Islam and Mormonism are terrible copy/paste jobs. If you've read the Koran a good portion of it...is just Mohammed writing a SparkNotes version of the OT and NT. He claims Jesus as just a prophet that led to him and to his own revelations.

Mormonism is literally science fiction combined with polygamy. If I could design my own religion I would definitely want to be able to have 16 hot young wives. Mohammed seems to agree with that

And if Jesus was trying to start an end of the world cult...why would he willingly try to get himself killed in such a brutal way? Seems pretty stupid

>Islam and Mormonism are terrible copy/paste jobs.

Irrelevant to your comments about the longevity of a religion equals credibility. Also, that's the same thing Jews accuse Christianity of. Probably because Jesus doesn't fulfill most of the criteria listed in the torah to be the messiah: aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html

>Mormonism is literally science fiction combined with polygamy. If I could design my own religion I would definitely want to be able to have 16 hot young wives. Mohammed seems to agree with that

This is still irrelevant to how I cited the existence and success of those religions in contradiction of your claims that the success of Christianity is unique.

>And if Jesus was trying to start an end of the world cult...why would he willingly try to get himself killed in such a brutal way? Seems pretty stupid

He didn't know it would happen. The Bible was written a few decades after he died, as if he knew. This is also how Biblical prophesies were recorded, long after the fact, as having been fulfilled. It's like if I were to say that in 1998 I predicted the Sept. 11 attacks, and call that a fulfilled prophesy.

I grew up as an altar server and took the "redpill" in college. Ive done mission trips before.

1. I would assume because he takes a fatherly role over the universe as creator and master
2. God likes it when humans show him respect
3. Because women were created from man's ribs and sent to serve him and make him happy. God put women under the authority of men for the happiness of both
4. God gives you free will and everyone has their own personal battles to win and overcome. Maybe you will never stop being gay but you shouldn't have gay sex or raise child or really get married. Your battle might be trying to live in solitude like a monk. Or maybe he would give you the grace to stop being a faggot.

You seem to have replied to the wrong post.

>1. I would assume because he takes a fatherly role over the universe as creator and master

In what way is that fatherly, and in what sense is that not an anthrocentric, provincial human view of a being which is not human?

>2. God likes it when humans show him respect

It specifically says he can smell it, and enjoys how it smells.

>3. Because women were created from man's ribs and sent to serve him and make him happy. God put women under the authority of men for the happiness of both

This didn't happen though. It is a story invented to justify and reinforce a subservient social role for women.

>4. God gives you free will and everyone has their own personal battles to win and overcome. Maybe you will never stop being gay but you shouldn't have gay sex or raise child or really get married. Your battle might be trying to live in solitude like a monk. Or maybe he would give you the grace to stop being a faggot.

I'm not gay. Why do Christians commonly assume anybody who disagrees with them is gay?

>I grew up as an altar server and took the "redpill" in college
Oh I am sure you did.

>Ive done mission trips before.
where?

Catholicism fulfills all the imagery and symbolism contained within the Old Testament. This is why many Jews converted after the death of Christ. They were able to gain clarity and connect the dots. The story of Jesus is the perfect fulfillment of everything Jews believed in.

>He didn't know it would happen

Except in the Bible he basically stated he knew he was going to die and the apostles either didn't understand what he was talking about or refused to believe him

The difference being in that I trust what the Bible says and you do not. I don't know enough about Biblical history to know when everythign was written. Obviously it was written afterwards so I can understand why this makes you highly skeptical

>Catholicism fulfills all the imagery and symbolism contained within the Old Testament.

This is also what Muslims say about the Qur'an and the NT, citing the prediction in John that a comforter will be sent.

>The story of Jesus is the perfect fulfillment of everything Jews believed in.

See above, Muslims say the same about the Qur'an and the NT. They have arguments that are just as complex and convincing to them as yours are to you.

>Except in the Bible he basically stated he knew he was going to die and the apostles either didn't understand what he was talking about or refused to believe him

What part of "Written long after his death" do you not understand?

>The difference being in that I trust what the Bible says and you do not.

That's not an argument. Muslims say the same thing when I try to convince them Islam is untrue, for the same psychological reasons.

>Obviously it was written afterwards so I can understand why this makes you highly skeptical

Do you really understand how that makes it easy to record events in a way that favors Christian beliefs? Because a moment ago you wrote something that seemed like you don't understand.

>I don't know enough about Biblical history to know when everythign was written.

Go read "Who Wrote the Bible".

Ive been to Kentucky with our youth group when I was in high school. Right now I do something with my old church every year and we fix up a house in the ghetto.

I served my both my brothers. I was cross bearer One time we had a famous parishioner's mom die in our town so we had to serve for that funeral mass. We made 20 bucks. The priest who taught us how to altar serve ended up being a pedo back in the 70s...he was a crazy fire and brimstone kinda guy. Ended up killing himself in prison or rehab or something.

Last year I taught CCD

God tries to make things simple for humans to understand because he gets how confusing his nature is. I mean how is anyone supposed to logically understand all the mysteries of the trinity without your head exploding.

If God can create humans to smell he posses the perfection of that ability...at least thats how I think Aquinas would explain it

Thats your opinion

I never said you were gay. Im just saying maybe if this hypothetical gay person prayed God would give him the grace to like boobs and thick thighs like a normal person

My problem with Islam is that it contains contradictions and if it truly was divine revelation God cannot contradict himself at any point. Which makes me believe its fake.

Have you read it? It reads like a weird medieval How to Set up a Society for Dummies. Theres a section that talks about women on their periods and what to do with them.

>God tries to make things simple for humans to understand because he gets how confusing his nature is. I mean how is anyone supposed to logically understand all the mysteries of the trinity without your head exploding.

It's easy. The trinity was invented as a means of deifying Christ while avoiding accusations of polytheism.

>If God can create humans to smell he posses the perfection of that ability...at least thats how I think Aquinas would explain it

"If"

>Thats your opinion

It's obvious if you're not stupid.

>I never said you were gay.
>Or maybe he would give you the grace to stop being a faggot.
>you

>My problem with Islam is that it contains contradictions and if it truly was divine revelation God cannot contradict himself at any point. Which makes me believe its fake.

infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

>Have you read it? It reads like a weird medieval How to Set up a Society for Dummies. Theres a section that talks about women on their periods and what to do with them.

That's also in the OT. I agree with you Islam is obviously false. But it looks that way to you and I because we're seeing it from the outside. We are not Muslims.

It is not obviously false to Muslims, or they would leave. From the inside, it looks very convincing to them. They are like fish who do not see the water they're in.

If you were in the same kind of thing they are, which prevents you from seeing how obviously untrue it is by the same methods, how would you know it?

By "you" I was referring to this hypothetical person. I never assumed you were gay and even if you were I wouldn't care desu

Atheists, gays, commies...whats the difference honestly

>Atheists, gays, commies...whats the difference honestly

How do you differ from Muslims on the issues of gay rights, the role of women, abortion, religion in schools, evolution, premarital sex, etc.?

Hmm I guess. But I've gone through this soul searching with myself. I basically spent 3 years looking at Christianity with a very critical lens. I read Spooky Stirner and the like...and was fully down with what they were saying

Then probably you're a dumb person and I can't help you. I don't regret trying though.

You have the right to marry someone of the opposite gender. Gays want more rights than normal people.

In most ways I would say I am probably very similar to a Muslim.

The only thing I differ with is their take on violence. I don't believe you should be aggressively attacking other nations who don't share your religious values. Its really a religion of conquest.

I think the fighting should really be done intellectually. Debating and doing things like this are really the only way you can defeat an idea. If Islam as an idea is defeated than the religion will cease to exist.

Basically like what happened with paganism. Its LARPing today. We also killed off a lot of them but if the idea was any good it would have remained like Christianity did.

When you come back to the church I get to laugh at you though

>You have the right to marry someone of the opposite gender. Gays want more rights than normal people.

This is a game you play where you pretend you don't know gays are attracted to the same sex. They want the ability to marry who they are attracted to.

>In most ways I would say I am probably very similar to a Muslim.

What does that tell you?

>The only thing I differ with is their take on violence. I don't believe you should be aggressively attacking other nations who don't share your religious values. Its really a religion of conquest.

So basically, same beliefs but less fervent. Islam is like turbo Christianity, Christianity is like Diet Islam.

>I think the fighting should really be done intellectually. Debating and doing things like this are really the only way you can defeat an idea. If Islam as an idea is defeated than the religion will cease to exist.

If that worked, it would also work on Christianity. That's what I've been trying to do with you in this thread. My arguments have been solid, but have they budged you?

>Basically like what happened with paganism. Its LARPing today. We also killed off a lot of them but if the idea was any good it would have remained like Christianity did.

It's the memetic fitness of religions, far more than the merits of their teachings, which determines their success.

>When you come back to the church I get to laugh at you though

This is like if I said one day you'll realize the Nigerian prince was legit all along and you missed out on the 3 million dollars he was willing to share

>original new testament written in greek (fact)
>romans then translate it to latin (fact)
>misinterprets some dumb shit that pisses off the greeks (fact)
>1k years down the line of christianity, romans decided to just claim st paul wuz leada n shiet so now roma wuz leada n shiet (fact)
>cathocucks still claim to uphold the "truth" (fact)

>My durka is the true durka
>No, my durka is the true durka

at least learn the history of the people who came before you, ameretard

There is nothing in the NT that says you need to kill people for the faith.

At some point you need to have faith to accept a lot of what religion puts down. I think Aquinas also did a good job of explaining the belief in God and Catholicism logically.

To dismiss him as a scholar and take things he says out of context is petty. He is vastly more intelligent than 99% of the people living today. Yes some things obviously don't translate or age well.

But his core arguments are very strong

If you really wanted to convince me you would need to dismantle Aquinas.

I go on the assumption that Aquinas is much smarter than I am and if you aren't getting something its my fault because I don't know enough or can't explain it properly. My assumption being that Aquinas could do a much better job

>at least learn the history of the people who came before you, ameretard

The people who came before you were criminals thrown out of Europe

you worship nigger-ball, greasy foods and jewish coin, durka durka my dude!!

It's true.

>There is nothing in the NT that says you need to kill people for the faith.

That's not what you originally said, though. You said "The Bible", which includes the OT.

>At some point you need to have faith to accept a lot of what religion puts down.

No I don't. Rejecting it is also an option.

>I think Aquinas also did a good job of explaining the belief in God and Catholicism logically.

A belief system can be very logical and self-consistent but still wrong if it's based on a false premise. For example the assumed legitimacy of a cult leader.

>If you really wanted to convince me you would need to dismantle Aquinas.

That won't fit in a Sup Forums thread but there are plentiful books you can read where ex-Christians do that.

>I go on the assumption that Aquinas is much smarter than I am and if you aren't getting something its my fault because I don't know enough or can't explain it properly. My assumption being that Aquinas could do a much better job

Aquinas was only smart by Christian standards. Muslims probably also reject your arguments even if they cannot answer them under the assumption that whatever Islamic apologist they consider brilliant would have some answer for it and that they know better than you.

That is not equivalent to actually defending Islam or having good reasons to believe it though, I hope we agree.

Anyways if it is impossible to persuade Christians, Muslims, Mormons and so on that they are in religions descended from cults, I am content that they die off of old age and are replaced with children who don't share their beliefs, which is what demographic data indicates is happening. We are down to 70% Christians in the US versus over 90% 30 years ago, which probably has a lot to do with the internet making the information which discredits Christianity more easily available.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Your milk comes in bags

Those aren't really missionary trips even going out of state really is just normal activity. I went around the world multiple countries to spread christianity to niggers. Also helped build houses for niggers in the US but that to be is not missionary work.

That's not a true brother. Catholicism was in the single digits through most of our history. Stats show that even up to 1955 Protestantism represented 70% of the population to Catholicism 22%. All US Presidents were Protestants until JFK. Meanwhile, the Vatican is controlled by the Rothschilds and the Jesuit Order. An Order founded by Coptic Jew Ignatius Loyola. Think about that brother.

news.gallup.com/poll/1690/religion.aspx

Christianity as a whole is about betrayal

You people may love to notice that Jesus made two sword references, but Jesus stopped his followers from actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and reprimanded them for misunderstanding

Indeed, the second sword reference was very explicit who the sword would be pointing at, protip: it wasn't to be used against your enemies, but your own damn family: "I do not come to bring peace, but to set a man against his own household" (anything else would contradict both "love your enemies and lend them anything they want" and "if someone does not his own family, your wife, children and yourself he can't be my follower")

Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes entirely removed from their follow-up verses or any context whatsoever.

You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans?? That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?

ITT: Extremely deluded people that wanna follow the commands of a Jew that promised to make their families divide and even asked them to hate themselves and their own families (!!!!) so that they may perhaps-- have a slight chance of worshiping a Jewish War God for the rest of eternity

I mean really, what is even the point of this nonsense?

You just like the idea of sucking a jewish war god cock every second for eternity? is that it?

If not, what exactly attracts you to this insane cult, which Pope nowadays outright calls for the invasion of Europe!

Yeah but we are bound by NT laws not OT

You "christian" people seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

Jesus stopped his followers from actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and reprimanded them for misunderstanding. Doing anything else would have contradicted everything else he had said before

Indeed, the only other time Jesus mentioned a sword reference he was VERY explicit against whom the sword would be pointing at

PROTIP: it wasn't to be used against your enemies, but your own damn family: "I do not come to bring peace, but to set a man against his own household"

Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes entirely removed from their follow-up verses or any context whatsoever.

You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans?? That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?

> It was to protect themselves.

There you go again, ignoring what literally happened in the next chapter

May be you have a version of the Bible where the two swords were used for an armed rebellion, but in mine it clearly says that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword in self-defense then reprimanded him for trying such thing, then Jesus declared that Peter still loved the world too much, and that as such, Peter would deny Jesus 3 times that night

Which Peter did: Peter indeed denied Jesus 3 times when he realized "holy fuck this guy wasn't meming, he does want to be persecuted and get killed for him for REAL"

> muh synagogue of Satan meme

Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory

So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all

Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless

Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies

There is nothing on the line for Christians

They gave up on this Universe

Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God

The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers

A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan

And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

>I went around the world multiple countries to spread christianity to niggers.

Good job

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

The modern Prot churches are responsible for America being sold to Israel. Look at every Evangelical group today falling over themselves to suck Israeli dick. Just look at Ted Cruz, he is the perfect Protestant and a huge zionist. Just like every faggot republican in washington.

Yes obviously Protestants have a stronger claim to the US. But I hold the opinion that we can get along as white brothers in Christ.

If you want to force us out on theological grounds thats fine but just understand there are millions of us and we will put a hurting on you.

So Id rather not waste any effort fighting other white people. Same thing goes for Non Trinity "Christians". Its not a fight worth having

The 30 years war is an example of what not to do again.

So yes, America is more historically Protestant. But white Catholics are here in force already so just deal with it. We also created Maryland so we do have colonial roots

I think Christians are bound to follow moral but not ceremonial law in the Old Testament?

1 John 2:18
>Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

God commands us to keep ever vigilant. During the mid to late century it felt like the end to many too because of the severe persecution first from the Jews then the Romans. Matthew 25:13

> Matthew 16:27-28
For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.

That applies to John the Apostle because while all the other Apostles were martyred He literally saw the Son of Man(Christ) when He was transcended to His Kingdom to witness the prophesies for Revelation

>Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Matthew 24 speaks on End Times but also for the nation state of Israel in their fall to Titus in 70 AD; hence "this generation"

>Matthew 10:23
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

"Not finish" as in the end of Israels probation. When Israel chose to follow after their Earthly lord(Satan) then there was need for further witnessing. The coming of the "Son of Mans" retribution was swift and final in 70 AD with the destruction of Jerusalem. Matthew 10:34

Already knew you'd reply this way.

It can be difficult or impossible for people in the religion to see it in this way. Aspects of how it's designed help put it as far beyond doubt as possible such that it's the *absolute last* institution that a believer would *ever* suspect as fraudulent.

As a result, describing it as an unusually successful end of the world cult will sound to them either like crazy talk or a deliberate attempt to be hurtful. They will see the verses supplied above as being misconstrued, because there is an "in-religion" rationale for each of them which the true believer feels is the actual meaning.

For instance, in Scientology there is a disconnection policy which urges members to cut off family members who are trying to extricate them from the church. We all know why. But the reason they give, which members take at face value, is that being around people low on the tone scale will inhibit their movement up the bridge, the Scientologist equivalent of spiritual growth.

So it goes for the Biblical verses I supplied. Someone still on the inside will perceive, interpret, and feel completely differently about them than a skeptic, even while being able to identify the true purpose of the exact same practices in religions they are not a part of. You can only see what stuff like that's really intended for *from the outside*.

Anyway, if I can't fix your brain it's not the end of the world. You die and are replaced with someone better, who does not need help figuring this stuff out.

Christianity is fast dying out in developed countries, the only remaining obstacles are its growth in the third world and of course Islam.

Probably the only answer to that is extermination.

bad job. I regret doing it.

You can thank the Frankfurt school and Jesuit counter reformation tactics for that. The truth stands though that Catholicism is a works based religion when Christ in truth wants to give you His Grace for free.

I say that as an ex Catholic with many members in my family still Catholic; so I'm not looking to "put a hurt on you"

>Probably the only answer to that is extermination.

A very calm and composed "rationale" indeed