He sounded like he had more to say, but was blinded by targets on his head

He sounded like he had more to say, but was blinded by targets on his head.

Also guy in black suit was awfully emotionally manipulative to viewers and journalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropfile.to/MyjdQjT
dropfile.to/yZot0zC
dropfile.to/bV2kfoq
dropfile.to/xYRws7h
fox5vegas.com/category/214173/fox5newslive
youtu.be/gpMrm1xUJ40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thoughtthe exact same, especially about black suit fed guy

Weird

agreed, I think pic related is a good man... unfortunately it seems things are out of his hands. I hope Trumps FBI actually get to the bottom of this and blow the lid on whatever /x/tier shit happened.

it's not Trump's FBI

That whole thing was a waste of time. They tell us to wait but I have a feeling they're fucking sweating trying to make up some half true story

Link to vid plz

Obama does have his shadow Cabinet living with him in DC.
Obama did infest the Justice Department.

I want to know where in the parking lot was his car. Was he going to shoot it??

if dubbs the spooks get spooked and the gooks get nuked

Also they are leaving the part out about how he busted out the left most window to shoot at the fuel storage tanks at the airport

Obama's Justice Department
Obama's FBI
Los Angeles FBI Office

Stop imagining things you dipshit.

Yes user, trump isnt in the same boat as obama, is totally the nigger

The whole official story is a pile of crap. There are so many people with cameras now that it's not easy to pull of these events anymore. They went full retard with the scale of this false flag. Now it's seems like they're doing some kind of limited hang out.

If Trump is going to be a gigantic pussy and not do anything it's basically Trump's FBI. The man is a scared little puppet just hoping to survive three more years without a cia nigger shooting him in the head. He'll do as he's told.

2017-10-04 21-09- ... .flv100%
Links to your uploaded files Access keys

dropfile.to/MyjdQjT t5kvwNt
dropfile.to/yZot0zC YWuXXKs
dropfile.to/bV2kfoq PhE8uy7
dropfile.to/xYRws7h o3hgZXn

Nice memeflag

Install Gentoo instead of an OS that gets raped by malware which is 15 years old.
Fucking degenerates.

I like the under sheriff. He's been dropping hints, and watch his face when others talk - the man could never play poker.

look. ill give you some advice. and it's real easy.
download virtualbox. it's free. make yourself a couple virtual machines, maybe a couple linux variants, a win xp. DISABLE ALL types of sharing between host/VM.
download suspicious file. move to VM. open in vm. profit.

u do it

you know what. i dont have any of that shit installed. recently rebuilt my desktop
but because you are such a fucking bitch. ill do it right now. one moment

well fuck. none of the dropfiles will load for me

its a bunch of screen cam bullshit of local news..

thanks for looking anyway

Poor sheriff and the LVPD getting bullied by FBI...

Sorry if my links seemed sketchy, apperently fox5 is replaying the stream here.
fox5vegas.com/category/214173/fox5newslive

How much fucking longer are they going to just come up with a fucking narrative it's almost been 72 hours already.

GUYS

24:24

MULTIPLE TARGETS RUNNING ON THE RUNWAY

youtu.be/gpMrm1xUJ40

Just like in the films

Yup.

To think he is not in the know is ignorant. The FBI is definitely letting him know all they do.
HOWEVER, they are all on the same page. And that page is that this is an ongoing investigation. Leads are being followed, and to prematurely put out information you have will jeopardize the entire investigation. He was carefully choosing what he said because he has to for the good of what they are doing. NOT because "hurr dey gun kill him gud if he say sumpin".

The FBI must have a midget with a .45 aimed at Lombardo's crotch hidden in that podium.

Those were concert attendees fleeing the shooting.

at the airport?

>C’mon folks, these type of investigations have been occurring in the last few years and we have to evaluate that.

ISIS

Lombardo is a fucking asshole

>Running Virtualbox on Windoze
fucking plebs

I know the sheriff, my dad knows him, he's sort of an angry guy but he's a good man.

No, I live here and they would not be able to scale it without injuring themselves with the razers on top to get onto the runways.

Alphabeta niggers are the most comical. Where's the meme?

OK, then the officer's report of people on/near the runway is significant. Too many documented weird but as yet officially unacknowledged events that night - very concerning. All of the reports contra the current official story can't be dismissed as "fog of war".

The people I'm thinking of must have been outside the airport on the road - another user ITT who is local says the airport fence would injure pedestrians trying to scale it.