Am I the only one who thinks this was complete trash?

Am I the only one who thinks this was complete trash?

well you can fuck off.

Second from the left.

It was still funny, though.

Somebody upload the pie gif.

I don't know about COMPLETE trash, it had its moments. Definitely wasted potential overall though. Its only really remembered for the ebin pie memes and absurdly slapstick deaths it tries to play straight.
6/10 desu

It was pretty fun trash with high production values though.

Anyone who says it was funny is a lying piece of shit.

Shit straight boring garbage

>Not enjoying suspiciously accurate lightning bolt and over the top umbrella impalement
boring faggot.

Well said, person who didn't watch with Sup Forums when it aired. The reason people enjoyed it is because the threads we had were fucking 10/10 comedy that made watching it fun. I'm sorry that you didn't get to experience the best train wreck.

You and everyone else

Watched it until the end because of the pies and I liked the main couple

The erodoujins wrote themselves.

Even after everything, Izumi is still best girl.

The anime did a few things well, like visual and sound design (I liked the subdued colour palette) but the slapstick deaths and contrived reasons for the MC not having any information in addition to none of the students having any relevance aside from the main group ruined it.

>I liked the main couple
That too. That dream montage of them dancing in class was hilarious.

It was fucking great, I loved that section.

>it's gooood if you watch with Sup Forums!

Go fuck yourself the show is shit and only shows that were worth watching with Sup Forums was code geuss and cross ange.

It was trash, but it was really good trash. I'm glad I watched it.

>Not watching Kill la Kill with Sup Forums
You really missed out.

It was the worst.

Izumi is such a fantastic girl. I'm glad she managed to make it through without dying - she threw up a lot of flags in that last episode, but she managed to pull through anyway.

I especially liked the ending, where everyone realized what a terrible character Mei was, so Sakakibara decided to hook up with Izumi. The last scene, where the two of them kissed on the ferris wheel, looking down at the town was really romantic. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who teared up a little bit.

Izumi simply gets things done. She's a girl who has the lives of all of her classmates riding on her shoulders. She carries that weight and won't let it break her. She values the lives of other people - she cares about what happens to them, and as they start dying, the knowledge that she's partially responsible starts to build up on her shoulders. But does she give up? No way. She just keeps going along, trying not to crack under the pressure.

This comes as a contrast to Mei, who, when Sakakibara talked to her, decided to talk back, dooming her classmates to a horrible death. She even knew who the extra was all along, but rather than say anything, she decided to let even more people die. In the end, the only reason she bothered to go stop the extra is because her classmates finally decided to kill her; she might not care if other people died, but once her life was in danger, then she'll do something about it. She's selfish and a sociopath.

Izumi however, didn't hesitate. She went to kill the extra when she (thought) she knew who it was. She wasn't going to let anybody else die. She's smart, beautiful, nice and mature. And to top it all off, she's a god damned hero.

She's a fantastic girl. And I for one am very glad that, rather than dying a senseless death in the last episode, she instead survived and hooked up with Sakakibara. She earned that little slice of happiness.

>didn't watch GJ-bu with Sup Forums.
Ya blew it.

>eyepatch girl
Dropped without even picking up.

>pre-pirate download dropped

I enjoyed it but barely remember it!

Was AOTS till the beach episode and everything went to shit. The only reason anything seemed to happen in the later episodes was because the characters were being retarded.

Among other things:
>Walking around in a burning house casually
>Staying in that house despite two separate murderers being active
>Never mentioning you have a twin even though you totally can talk to people now and when this information can save people
>Swimming two miles into the sea for a beach ball (granted he did have head trauma)

Complete trash? Not really, the premise was good, but the deaths were hilarious (I burst out laughing during most of them and I don't even laugh that much while watching comedy anime) and the asspull with Mei's eyes was annoying.

I didn't watch it with Sup Forums and I still thought it was hilarious.

>mfw I actually like Another and Blood-C
Fun things are fun I guess.

Nah, it was funny too.