What's then most red-pilled sport, and why is it hockey?

>exciting
>vastly white players and fan base
>hard to fix
>not infiltrated by (them)
>no niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozDDYcyrCNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jI2GVcjXXI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no niggers
PK Subban? Jarome Iginla?

>There are blacks.
>It's a very boring sport.

boring???
are you crazy

and the nigs never step out of line just like baseball before it became muh diversity

The leaf here speaks true.Hockey is extremely physically demanding and exciting to watch.

>"not infiltrated by (them)"
>mfw the goyim doesn't know

anyways for real, offtopic thread, and you're a fucking idiot. kikes run the NHL and they're working very hard to niggerfy it as quickly as possible. enjoy it while it lasts, fag.

I'd honestly rather watch golf

does LaRoque still play?

literally 2 out of hundreds, and they both act/speak like white hockey players so they dont really count

boring?
lemme guess, you find baseball interesting?

well no-one posts in Sup Forums and there's no way to "niggerfy" a sport that niggers are naturally terrible at and have no interest in

>sports
>redpilled
It's all just niggerball in my eyes senpai.
Hockey is just mapleniggericestick.

Hockey is full of prep douchebags or inner city kids. I played for 15 years and up to Jr A it was all the same experience for me. Very few people I played with were decent people, the rest were trash

Not for years. He was mostly good for fighting which gives you a pretty limited career in the NHL.

I played for many years too and it helped shape me into the man I am today, I guess it depends on where you played, all I know is it's the last truly white dominated major sport

Don't forget who's the Captain of the Minnesota Wild

No, but its more popular than the nhl

kek why is he dressed like that?
still an irrelevant team from an irrelevant country though... sorry user

>tfw no kadri bf

Because he use to be a leader of one of our NatSoc associations

yeah, no shit
it's "America's National Pastime"
with a country of 320 million retards, it's bound to be more popular

Canadian Hockey is different. Playing in NY was political and full of bad coaching

kek, no fucking way that's true, it does look exactly like him though

>no niggers
The few are Canadian born - Subban, Iginla, Simmonds, Ray Emery, Joel Ward, Grant Fuhr ...

>What's then most red-pilled sport

MMA because it actually teaches a useful skill.

Sure as hell isnt the leafs you faggot!

I'm Mexican and I love hockey

Wouldn't be so sure. Nobody have seen them at the same place same time.

and they are both completely whitewashed. Didn't you see Subban say he would never take a knee for the national anthem?

they act like 100% white men and are in fact less cucked than most white millenials. good enough for me.

It will be all niggers in 5 years

Gee I'm sure excited for the Ducks to collapse again in the postseason. I'm starting to hate the Ducks' GM for not making aggressive move on the offensive side.

Yeah but grant only got putted a few years ago

Maxkek dot jay pog

Yeah but grant only got putted a few years ago

Maxkek dot jay pog

>
>Yeah but grant only got putted a few years ago
>
>Maxkek dot jay pog
Outed

You shouldn't have let Teemu go early. I told you.

don't forget Hockey also encourages violence but in the classic man-to-man brawl sense. You get fined for not wearing whatever the belt clip thing is called that prevents people from pulling your jersey over your head. It also promotes loyalty (UNLIKE MY FUCKING TEAM THE RAIDERS THROWING GAMES OVER MUH PROTESTS)- if you fuck with a goalie, expect the entire team to get off the bench to beat you with the sticks.

GO BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

You are a Raiders and a Blues fan?

>CTE
>a puck you can barely see
>game a distant second to goy grunts waling in each others' empty domes

SHHH user don't tell the normies they'll just ruin it and jack up the ticket prices!!

So?
A lot of you go apeshit over hours of watching cars turn left, too, that doesnt make it great.
Seriously baseball is mostly fat fucks standing around watched by even fatter fucks getting blackout drunk.

It's kind of like Tim Hortons, only retarded leafs pretend that it's good.

Pesäpallo

even as a Canadian I can agree Timmies has gone to shit ever since BURGER KING literally bought them out a few years ago.
I can almost taste the irony..

I'm a leafs fan, ticket prices are already beyond fucked for me

agree with both, even snowing a goalie (stopping to quickly/close to them) would start a problem in my league.
loyalty and 1-on-1 violence are a big part of hockey and always have been.

I hope it's true

I've been playing hockey for the past 15 years and have always wondered why hockey players are like that..any idea? They get super cocky over putting a puck in a net. Hockey is my favorite sport by far and I live playing..just always wondered why they get like that

Hey, we must all help stop the brutality!!!

when you're playing as much as some people do (practice 5 nights a week, games 2 nights) it becomes a micro-society you live in, wherein douchebags are reinforced by others, kinda positive feed-back loop situation.
also being alpha/douchebag actually results in better results on-ice

Oooh ya bud
bar down bud
bout to hit timmies after the game bud
BUD
BUD

It's just crazy to see people my age still acting like that (25). This one kid I knew got rid of our whole team because we finished second and he had the most points in the league..the dude is 26. We've had that same team since high school too so it was pretty fun. It still blows my mind like grow the fuck up bud.

such a good show, that shit made me die, I can name at least 5 of my old teammates who are still like that.

I never played hockey but from my interactions with white hockey players in high school, they all act like vid related. I find it hilarious.

Baseball actually isn't as popular as the bullshit title makes it seem.

It's a joke at professional levels, at least mildly interesting at amateur levels because then you don't see 95% of pitches being either strikes, balls, or foul balls.

refer to:
But yeah I know what you mean, I mostly just play pick up/beer league with a few close friends now and have distanced myself from those kinds of kids

wrong vid

youtube.com/watch?v=jI2GVcjXXI8

Subban said he'll never kneel for anthem.
He is black and canadian.
Trudeau ia the real nigger

Hockey is the same as soccer to me. Low scoring, low action, boring plays. Football has plays clearly laid out with a lot of variety between each one regarding offense and defense.

kek nice timing on the link, I agree most people who think they're good at hockey are douchebags.
BUT at a national-professional level it's still the most "red-pilled" pure sport out there, at least in N/A

You are a faggot.
I BET U LOVE TRUDEAU.
DIEEEE

its obviously subjective, but I saw nine goals scored in tonights game and that was a lot more exciting than a bunch of niggers ramming into each other for 3 hours

it's curling