Monster Musume

Any other main girl alter egos you'd want to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fnemWsBS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Newt is cute
I want to stroke her hair

Theoretically, what are the chances of seeing Cerea as a deathmetal-tier knight?

Be sure to do it in public to maximize her embarrassment

I want her to be bullied by dragongirls

timid Spooder.

Reminder that Lala is for marriage

Has anyone picked up the new Centorea or Froze in the DMM game gatcha?

We could use the rips if you have.
pastebin.com/fnemWsBS
Thanks if you can help.

Lala is for impaling with cold salty spears.

Loen really nailed the Anime style for that picture. Even Crab said so on Twitter.

I'll impale her with my salty spear if you catch my drift

>Loen received a comment from Okayado himself that it looks good and exactly like the anime's artstyle
I wonder what that must feel like.

Heresy

I'm going to put her head on my pike, do you know what I'm saying?

Delet this

There are actually people in this thread that would ruin the purity of their waifu by having sex with them before marriage.

Who's this June that Loen is drawing? Is it a nice spider?

I'm going to do a flanking maneuver and charge her from the rear with my lance

I know whose flank I'd like to lance.

Lala a best.

It's nothing. Don't worry about it

Who?

Those gilljobs are something else, eh?

Don't lie to him. Miia's sister is not something you lie about.

Just don't worry about it

Who?
a best

What's going on?

Nothing

Feral or dangerously cheesy?

Don't lie to me

>implying ogress isn't too pure to corrupt

I thought it was official when I saw it.

Vanilla doujin when?

What purity?

For who?

I hope soon

Do you think that if Miias Mom fucked Darling, that he would marry her? How awkward would that be?

How would your parents reply if you came home with this ogress and told them that she is pregnant with your child?
alternatively tell them that you are pregnant with her child if you believe in the power of receiving the ogreload from her fat ogre dick.

Doujin about mama miia recalling her first time to darling, as they fuck time when?

Miia would probably join in the marital bless as a sister wife to her own mother.

We would already be married in the first case so they wouldnt be able to stop me and if I was pregnant from the ogreload I would elope with her and live happily ever after

>double snakes

Miia would be devastated
It would be worse than darling marrying any of the other 10 girls

A festering resentment towards her mother for swooping in and stealing what she had been working on for God knows how long.

Watching as her mother gets first dibs on the wedding night, she herself having to have sloppy seconds

They can always form a caduceus with their serpentine bodies intertwined around the pole known as you while you are wearing a set of angel wings

It looks better than the official artwork
Who? the cutest

How would mero feel about a similar situation with her own mother. Matter of fact, I could say the same for Cerea. Papi on the other hand, doesn't have to worry since her mom is in love with the chief. We don't know enough about the families for the other girls to say anything concrete.

I want to take Who?'s head and make her give me a BJ on a rollercoaster

Do we have any Lala official artwork?

>ywn be wasp girls submissive bitch

I want to take her head and shove it up Cerea so she can blow me while I make love to Cerea.

This was a good idea and then /d/ had to show up and ruin it.

Mero would be happy about the tragedy but very hurt and sad at the same time, she would be so much conflicted
Cerea would also be devastated but her mother doesn't like darling at all
We yet have to see the other moms, hopefully soon

>Its a "Lala's dad is the monster" episode.

>ywn be forced to raise your wasp girl sons even though they are only hers and her alone.
>you will never be cuck by your wasp girl wife into raising her sons instead of your daughters.

>to be cucked

End yourself my man.

Did you miss me? Lala's head with a secondary horse body that was result of Lala's head being unbirthed by Cerea.

>doesn't understand the sex determination scheme for eusocial insects such as ants, wasps, and bees.

here's some official art. since when is Polt stacked?

Different artist

Since ch 43

Not a bad idea
But I want to see a blue milf dullahan

Get that science mumbo jumbo out of here. This is a place of lewdness and waifus.

Lala and Mom switching bodies when

But the science is lewd user. You just need the tiniest shred of curiosity to find it; evidently you lack even this small scrap of inquisitiveness.

I'm a historian, not an entomologist.

I just want angry wasp daughterus to attack me with hugs the moment I get home from work

Well, she is a d-cup.

Those tend to look pretty big in animation.

Neither am I, I am a physicist and even I have enough curiosity to find out.
here is a spoon feeding for you. Eusocial insects such as ants, wasps, and bee use haplodiploid sex determination scheme where the males only have one sets of chromosomes while females have 2 sets of chromosomes. In effect, males are able to born from unfertilized eggs. Another effect, the such males can never have fathers or sons ever.

Would you marry Kiira and be like a father to them?

>spoonfeeding someone who has no interest.

How very condescending of you. Please go and stay go. Your waifu is also a shit.

Sounds like you are bitter
By the way, you shouldn't so damn sloppy with attributing positions to mere typed words. I never said anything about Kiira being my waifu you dullard.

she's so cute
dat booty tho
I like when shy girls try to hide their awesome bodies

darling bones polt when?

this is the only official anime artwork

When TTF loses it and writes fanfiction

In front of a medium sized man while he is still recovering from a spinal injury in the hospital bed and unable to do anything about it.

I seeing all the shit happening on Ingress and Pokemon Go players made me think about one thing:
How the monster girls would play Pokemon Go or Ingress?

I want to marry this snake.

>meer

>engrish

>No neck seam

Who is the best girl for head pats?

But user, what snake?

Lala of course. You can carry her head around anywhere for comfy headpats.

>that swollen belly
All of her looks great in that pic but I always end up fixated in that spot

>carrying her head for comfy headpats and cute kisses in her (and your) cheek while she's flustered
>all while her body is following you, trying to get her head back
she's perfect for cute bullying

>all while her body is following you, trying to get you to kiss it as well
ftfy

>body is following you, trying to get kisses of her own

Fixed.

but there are no lips on a body to kiss!

Hors a skeltal

Are you sure?

Skeletal Horses were always one of my least favorite mounts. Talbuk girl when?

Wouldn't it be nice to wheel around your waifu?

I'm fairly sure.

I am the wheel man

you can kiss this lips

Yes!

damn it Carlos