Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 31 and 32

Chapters 31 and 32 are out. I'll dump 31, and 32 should be done shortly at which point I'll dump that.

Also, cover page she's saying "What should we play after school today..." and the text on this one is "Takagi-san... Huh? You seem really... "grown-up" today... don't you?"

YESS time for more epic teasing!!

Colored mag text is a pain, sorry. The top left on that last one just says "Adult Takagi-san stares at her yearbook... Wait, what world is this?!"

No, this is that shitty NTR chapter. I heard that it was disproved and I really hope so.

Fuck OFF NTR SHITTER fuck OFF

>wonders what Niahicuckta is doing now
>meaning she haven't seen him in a while
>kid doesn't even look like him
>the husband's face was never revealed
NTR wins again.

I read this and it better be fucking fake because its shitty NTR that shouldnt exist.

>31
Is this still translated from gook runes?

The shitposters are out in full force.

FUCK OFF

No, these are from the real magazine. No gookrunes.

>Is this still translated from gook runes?
no

>The shitposters are out in full force.
They didn't even bother to actually read the chapter

The man who was teased to death was us all along

>"if only"
>that look of a typical woman who has lost her youth
>people still deny NTR

>Trying to defend NTR
Literally go die in a pit with your god awful fetishes.

FUCK OFF

>They didnt even bother to read the chapter

>her father isnt on the yearbook because hes not Nishi
NTR wins again!

>muh nameplate
Nice fantasy you stupid idiot lmao.

>anticipated which one the kid would grab and glued it down
my god, her bullying power as an adult is extreme.

Fuck off

FUCK OFF

This is a whole new level of lame

32 is another new chapter? Wasn't it suppossed to be out next month?

honestly the way she acts through the chapter doesn't make it seem like NTR, it makes it seem like he knocked her up then died

Her psychic powers have heightened as an adult. I couldn't believe she picked the one fucking snack her daughter would grab.

This is what I'm wondering as well

This is a new level of denial. Deal with it.

32 is another new one, sometimes we get bonus chapters.

>Implying NTR
>When MC gets the girl
?
You morons realize do that the "wonder what hes doing right now" is because shes wondering why hes taking so long with groceries? Thats the whole fucking joke of the chapter.

Found the father

Just report the ntr retards.

Go back to IRC, Nagi

The joke is that she'd breaking the 4th wall to tease the audience.

>this much rationalization
>implying a wife wouldn't know when her husband is doing groceries
Lmao keep the delusions coming you dumbasses.

FUCK OFF

I want to think its her lamenting on the lame little kid she used to tease so much, Nishikata isnt that kid anymore, Plus she's obviously teasing the reader this chapter, Final page really gives it away.

And that's it for 31. 32 will be done soon and I'll dump it here when it's done.

>lmao
Trying too hard

fucking takagi san

Thanks dude, Looking forward to it.

>adult takagi has enough bullying power to tease the readers in another dimension
b-bakana!

Wait why is there no "How did it feel to be "teased"?" That was an integral part!

Probably should have kept the text on the side to try and fend off some of the retards who don't get it.

Goddamn. I fell for her ruse

you forgot the "how did it feel to get teased?" That's point for ntrfags to be on suicide watch

That was the magazine's bonus side text. There's no real reason to keep it since it wasn't written by the author and it won't be in the volume or anything.

Wasn't only the serialization announcement written by the mag? I thought authors write shit on the sides. Answering fan questions and shit.

We usually don't keep magazine only text on releases since it's not there for tanks. The text was literally "How did you find the flavor of "teasing"?" Followed by "Anyways, from the next page onwards we're back to the usually Takagi-san."

I don't think anyone is so slow that they need the text to get the joke after she stares right at the reader and the last panel is the nameplate.

>censor the most important part of the chapter
Fuck off

But the memes.

>I don't think anyone is so slow that they need the text to get the joke
You'd be surprised.

Takagi has already been memed into oblivion. Let her rest.

You just know this is the guys dream. In reality chad from the block stole her away.

you'd be surprised by how retarded NTRfags are

I read it on kissmanga and all the comments are people who think it got axed because it didn't have the "Anyways, from the next page onwards we're back to the usually Takagi-san."

No, whenever there's a little side thing on the first or last pages, it's by the magazine. Only one or two authors I can think of have Q/A on the side of the pages, the magazine uses that space to advertise volumes so it needs to be a big author for that to be worth it.

>Platename: Nishicuckta
[MY WAIFU'S DAUGHTER INTENSIFIES]

I translate the series so that people who like it can read it and enjoy it, not to fuel shitposting wars with NTRfags.

When was the last time NTRfags got this BTFO?

wtf you should join our crusade wtf

The NTR agenda on this thread, and current board.
You'd be surprised what the NTR faction will grasp as evidence.

But they literally just announced that it got serialized. Hell, it's on the fucking cover page.

Anyways, I'm not going to lose sleep over people that stupid.

>hurr the scans must pander to the audience's intelligence (or lack thereof)
Ignore the NTRfags and do whatever you want, OP. Your work is appreciated

>it's on the fucking cover page
In Japanese, which they're probably too retarded to be able to read.

>Surprised
This isn't my first day on Sup Forums. Hell, it's not even the first series I translate that gets NTR shitposting. Just ignore and report it.

>no counterarguments
>hurr you use word I don't like
Typical.

Damn I wanna see them in high school scenario now.

I think some of you are starting to become more interested in fighting off shitposters than the actual manga.

Good for you. Just do what you think is best.

You think Takagi-san is a stay at home mom?

She got me good, Holy fuck i was almost steaming during the entire chapter, that final page really pulls it together.

Probably not. She's smart enough to hold a good job, and Nishikata was out shopping so it was probably a weekend or something and not the middle of the work week.

Maybe Nishi was coming back from work and did the shopping on his way back.

I'd like to think of her as a kindergarden teacher, Teasing the kids daily.

>I think some of you are starting to become more interested in fighting off shitposters than the actual manga.
Well I read this issue days ago, so anything I have to say about it has been said in prior threads. All that's left to do now is piss my youth away arguing with shitposters.

I don't know. Those look like street clothes.

This is good.

Casual kinda workplace

Now this is more like it.

does this dank ntr meme just come from people being unable to read, or has takagi raised flags in the past? I dont recall her ever expressing an interest in anyone else.

thanks for the real translation user

Speed reading is the big bandit most of the time. People who don't pay attention or draw stupid conclusions based on nothing.

Hell yeah.

It's just one big forced meme

NTR fags are in every series, flags or no flags raised.

It's like the author saw all the NTR cucks that used to infest these threads. He wrote a whole meta chapter that seemed like it was confirming their delusions and then it ends with Takagi literally looking at them and saying "tricked".

>kid doesn't even look like him
try again

Or he just isn't an asshole who blueballs his readers with a shitty non-ending and decided to give us a treat.

I don't know what people did in the Takagi thread as I neither cared about this NTR maymay but know they're a final stage cancer. It's impossible to get a thread without it falling into shitposting. I want my simple manga thread talking about manga back, not a fucking memefest.

The threads of this manga were absolutely never good though. The first ones were full of school blogging and feels posting then NTR shitposters came in.

>Teasing her own daughter
Fucking Takagi