/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - SPIRIT OF THE ANCIENTS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump w/civilian heroes and 1st responders 10/4/17
youtu.be/1x00WogSeBw
>Pres Trump speech after meeting Drs and patients in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/1nYId_-SdHE
>Pres Trump speaks after meeting LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/VdOf-vFNrmU
>Pres Trump meets LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/v4SfjhpfNm4
>Ride along POTUS motorcade in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/2LYsTJriVNY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/PvjN0dB4w94
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/0q3FK0TyPGE
>SoS T-Rex keynote @Grand Challenges meeting 10/4/17
youtu.be/1BNCt9TTx-w
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/4/17
youtu.be/f4BXp0aOvHw
>SoS T-Rex tells fake news to fuck off 10/4/17
youtu.be/lyCFP48Lqi0
>SoS T-Rex meets Paki FM Asif 10/4/17
youtu.be/jTU4egtzGMs
>USDA announces Census of Agriculture 10/4/17
youtu.be/q2vJheOGjlE
>TrumpTV video: Leadership (Steven Rogers) 10/4/17
youtu.be/klYXc5Wx4jE
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/JC Gen Dunford testify before Senate ASC 10/4/17
youtu.be/vueVKl_GsKU (pt1)
youtu.be/-kBOA0eIfjw (pt2)

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
archive.is/nxp5W)
archive.is/Z1ysK)
foxnews.com/world/2017/10/04/three-green-berets-killed-two-wounded-in-niger-ambush.html
reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/las-vegas-strip-shooter-targeted-aviation-fuel-tanks-source-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Kellyanne.

Why is this annoying faggot talking to the press instead of keeping his mouth shut and talking to investigators?

You already know ((why)) user

=== ATTENTION ===

I will need a new baker to take over soon.

>Tomi Lahren

A W O O

>average American student

Much progress being made. Fake News can't even keep up!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs on Monday, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)
>Trump has cut the number of regulations in the Federal Register by 32% in his first 9 months in office - it took Ronald Reagan several years to cut this many pages of regulations (archive.is/nxp5W)
>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks - Trump supports the bill (archive.is/Z1ysK)

>putting ice in your /sip/

I agree with this, but the flag confuses this feel.

..and? is that not normal?

That's a nice beverage you've got there

She needs to do a better job trimming her ass hair. Absolutely disgusting.

>>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks
That's still less strict than the abortion limits of Continental Europe. They never mention that when they say we need to be more like Euroland countries, that Euroland has extremely strict abortion laws compared to the USA.

I love Trump

Anyone else hate old people?

I used to work in public accounting, just switched over to industry. As a controller, most of my underlings are like 10+ yr older than me. And apparently they fill up with anger to report to someone who is 28 yrs old.

Meanwhile I have my CPA and have 5 busy seasons on my belt. Most of them either started in college or left public after 1 year, with no CPA. I'm their boss why do I have to deal with this shitty office politics.

Just try and bully little jimmy

Why do GOPe cocksuckers seem so fucking determined to piss off as much of their voter base as possible post Trump?

I thought you were pointing out a dick
Very disappointed

Lutheran's are nation wreckers. They are the ones responsible for turning Minneapolis into New Somalia.

Sango best girl

How the fuck would you be able to walk with 60 lbs of steel in your pockets...

Stop being so cute

i don't get this meme but i like it

The same way (you) walk with 60lbs of fat on your legs.

Good night /ptg/ may you dream of a big wall

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/04/three-green-berets-killed-two-wounded-in-niger-ambush.html

GODDAMN NIGERS

BAN AIRCRAFT FUELS TANKS

Goodnight user, I'll dream of you paying for it.

Night Mexianon

Bro it's just peach fuzz, you can barely even see it.

Well imho Trump is to blame for the shooting.
Trump opposes gun control. Vilified Hillary for wanting to stop mass shootings like the one in LasVegas. He is guilty! Guilty of doing nothing! The law and order President oversaw the worse mass killings in modern history and did nothing to try and prevent it!

Take the Redbull Redpill

>lets go get whites killed interfering in christian niggers vs muslim niggers

These animals out number us now, and whites are still dying as social workers in their shitholes

autism.jpg

sleep tight

Have you ever fucked a woman?

I'd put $100 on the last time you were near a pussy you had just been pull out of one....

The House is on fire. The Senate, however..

Aircraft fuel tanks are totally legal
Fully automatic aircraft fuel assault tanks need to be banned

>peach fuzz
literally my fetish

Hmmmmm...

Defend this...

GOP NRA campaign donations-$53m

Democrats NRA campaign donations-$300.

Problem identified!!!

Ryan is really doing a good job with the House.

Trump was the dream. It appears to be that the dream is starting to fail. He can't ensure the success of his promises.

So... I say we create the nightmare. By any means necessary. You know what I'm talking about.

>tiny tiny hair on ass
2/10 would not bang

Brian kilmeade is the hardest working dude on FOX. 3 hours on Fox and Friends, 3 hours on the radio, and then 1 hour at night.

Perfect meme picture.

>Well imho Trump is to blame for the shooting.
That's nice,
You can push anti-white messages that lead to white kids getting shot and blown up at concerts but hey ignore France, Ariana Grande in the UK because you can absolve yourself of all your sins by being anti-Second ammendment

What happens if an early Sup Forums meme ends up totally correct?

Funny how mass shooters are all white yet Dotard wants to Build a Wall and put a Travel Ban in effect... seems to me the terrorists are WHITES.

He probably lives in the studio.

Now do planned parenthood.

We are closing up the country so you cannot escape when we begin to terrorize you.

I hate to admit it, but you're right. Maybe he knows there's not threat of what he's sending over to the Senate passing, so he's been given assurance that it's ok to keep doing what he's doing, as it'll never get to Trump's desk anyway. I still don't trust him, but they are passing a ton of good shit.

This. So. Much.
Glornald Frumpf is a wh*toid terrorist. It was her turn. Only rural and suburban nuclear voted for him, people city all voted hillary.

Let's all thank Heather for putting up with these journalism defects.

>vellum
Get a life, faggot.

Liar

MAGA!

I guess I'll be starting.

>LE DRY RUN!!!!!! HE ACTUALLY WANTED TO KILL NIGGERS!
shut the fuck up,retards

nah

This fucking bitch and her fucking custom t-shirts.

Sup Forums users love shilling for a degenerate (((energy drink))). It's a marketing campaign.

THANK YEWWW HOPE

Stealing that meme

Try changing the way you relate to them and they will likely change the way they relate to you. Demonstrate you value what they find important, and they will appreciate you for it.

t. therapist

Allow me to absolutely btfo Trump and every one of you right fucking now....

"Only law biding citizens will follow gun laws. Why do we need more gun laws?"

"Only law biding Muslims will follow laws. Why do we need a Muslim ban?"

Do you see the stupidity of your lofic now?

1) Because Trumps agenda isn't their agenda

2) Because Trump starts controversies on a weekly basis instead of trying to making deals and governing

es nod abou poleteeks

>implying s i p p i n g is degenerate
This is one hell of a B8post

*logic

Yeah, they were especially bad today. They kept on the T-Rex thing for so damn long.

reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/las-vegas-strip-shooter-targeted-aviation-fuel-tanks-source-says/

Much appreciated.

You should try fucking an Italian girl. You're lucky if she doesn't have bits of toilet paper still stuck in her thick black anus hair when you go doggie style

"No evidence found to indicate that this was a hate crime. The motive will forever be a mystery."
>"I literally did it to kill White people though."
"No evidence. None at all."

>tfw Italian
>tfw this is true

I didnt know mere words could wilt a boner that fast

>journalism defects.
user has made a breddy gud thread roasting the the numbnuts in the MSM. its near archiving, but linking so you can read and enjoy the lulz at your liesure, m8s.
Also, Good evening, my lovely /ptg/. I just woke up from a comfy nap . How are you all tonight?

I tried. I really tried. It tastes like cherry cough syrup. Couldn't finish.

Do you think a gas tank can be blown up with tracer rounds? Regular bullets can't, according to what I've seen on TV

#
To be fair If machine guns are banned (even though I don't completely agree with this)then why should accessaries that make guns automatic be allowed.
Because any rife can be made to fire simulated auto fire. Put finger on trigger, slowly pull forward on the hand grip. It will start bump firing,uncontrollably

so in slightly unrelated news i met my gf's parents for the first and probably last time
thought it would go well since they're trump supporters but i somehow fucked it up

Just thought of this is there a Virgin vs Chad picture for Manlets?

Well since the only path to forgiveness in Islam is Jihad it seems like a good idea to ban them from our country

Oh and the average IQ of 85 because of generation after generation of incest.....Not really the best source for immigration

AYE EEM BEEG WOMYN LIKE HEELARY CLEENTON

You're on top of a dominance hierarchy and people below you wil take any chance and any reason to disrespect you.
Luckily for you, you're in a true meritocracy so your qualifications and experience put you up high. Imagine being somewhere some incompetent is in charge purely because he's older/ is the CEO's cousin/ has been there longer.
You have to command their respect somehow, find ways to make their day better or pull someone's ass out of trouble with your expertise. It's a burden on you but it's better than the alternative.
You should see some asian organisations, blockheaded respect for elders and tradition that shuts every good thing down.

Who dis semen demon?