twitter.com/SenSanders/status/915637898413793280

Other urls found in this thread:

slidefire.com/
youtu.be/x0f7OCnrrpk
youtube.com/watch?v=cckP1aIIwQg
youtube.com/watch?v=qluGPj3mkOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

You guys think if they took away automatic weapons about 10 years later they'd make the argument that all firearms should be banned? Because I do.

Its not the bill of reasons

Oddly enough he is right

Nah...
I much prefer the taste of submachine guns

Automatic weapons are worthless. We just draw the line there because it's better than fighting over things that matter.

Except automatic weapons are already illegal and have been since 1986 retard.

/thread

If you don't like it, change the Constitution you fucking communist.

>We just draw the line there

there is no line drawing. lobbyists draw the line because they can sell semi-auto rifles just as easily as they can sell full autos. enthusiasts would like full autos but its impossible to persuade antigun folks into agreeing and pro-gun folks don't want to be seen as psychos by moderates so they stay away from shit like that since the only people it appeases is the hardcore gun crowd.

When aristotole said masculine republics give way to a feminine democracy and that democracy always gives way to tyranny, this is kind of what he meant.

When women vote they will always vote to increase the power of the state, untill it is all consuming.

Absoloute power corrupts absoloutely, and once the state can no longer be held to account by its citizens, then it has absoloute power.

Look at the UK.. "security" cameras on every street..police monitoring the web, looking to lock people up for actual fucking thought-crime.

Once the guns go, the rest of your freedoms will follow too.

Pretty much. Life is cyclical in a lot of ways though I subscribe to the Guenon notion that the structure is what is cause of it rather than the people themselves.

>241 years of "We'll just draw the line there"
>user thinks they'll eventually stop if we give up enough of our rights
Gun control proponents have zero legal basis for their bitching. Everything they've managed to take away from us has been from the rest of America continuously giving it to them for free.

Automatics are already banned no? Bernie needs to die with McCain in a tumor-induced fire.

Looks like Bernie isn't running again. Vermont is full of gun loving hippies. Weird state.

Bernie is an addled old hippie with about two brain cells left.

Bernie needs to stop. He better be glad some of the Americans I know don’t have Twitter, they’d be on the Hill yesterday looking for his old ass. They will not take this violation of our constitution lightly.

Yep he's right

kek'd

I thought it was already illegal to own a fully automatic.

Isn't that why he needed to modify it?

He already broke the law, how will more laws prevent another shooting?

bernie's still alive?

Today: No reason for a civilian to own an automatic weapon.
2018: No reason for a civilian to own a long arm.
2019: No reason for a civilian to own a semi-auto pistol.
Don't give this communist fuck one inch.

Sanders is astonishingly stupid for a man his age

damn Bernie is a baby back bitch. Explains why the beta males worship him.

There is no reason for gun control fools to be in politics.

>Let's completely wipe away one of our fundamental rights.
>I'm sure that wont weaken the other rights and lead to them being eroded too!

Literal retards

SHALL

There's no reason for anyone to own 3 houses

No communist should have a twitter account.

FTFY:
>Today: No reason for a civilian to own an automatic weapon.
>2018: No reason for a civilian to own a long arm.
>2019: No reason for a civilian to own an arm.

I want to keep my arms user.

Where are all these fuckers just buying automatic weapons? There can't be that many people with a FFL

>ur rights are negotiable because maniacs exist

NOT HOW IT WORKS

There is a reason actually:

Because fuck you, that's why.

the kits to modify a gun to auto are legal.

Yes there it, it lets Democrats out themselves as communists to the dumbfuck rednecks who vote Democrat "cuz mah daddy did and his daddy did and his daddy did" who then proceed to vote them out of office.

Kek hath smitten the perfidious Jew

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiike

Bernie took a buyout when corruption took the presidency from him.

Wrong. They aren't legal because the lower receiver part of a rifle is considered a weapon.

what a moron.
How does nobody call him out on his stupidity like they do with Trump? This retard has had 40 years in politics and legislature and still has no idea about the laws.

Makes you realise how insane most libtards are when Bernie's response is so much more specific and nonalarmist.

idiot. bump stocks are completely legal. you can buy them here (though the site is temporarily shut down for obvious reasons)

slidefire.com/

If not then theres no reason for any government to own one either.

Get rekt you fuckin geriatric commie

well good thing auto weapons were baned in 1986

*blocks Bernie's path*

*bullies him off Twitter*

>ever agreeing with a communist
Traitors before enemies.

His stance was always against automatics, so that's nothing new from him

shut up, faggot

bernie is a stupid nigger

BERNIE'S NOT MY PRESIDENT

this was the moment i knew bernie had ZERO chance

Read:

Yet another kike who wants his goyim slaves disarmed.

Come try to take them you fucking sheenies.

Nobody but wanna be operators put those on their rifles anyway. I hope they do outlaw them because they are fucking annoying and it will satisfy some of the livestock like you in this country that regurgitate what politicians like Bernie feed you.

the viper in the house takes priority over the wolf outside thedoor

I'd agree to total gun control on the condition it becomes legal to carry a sword again.

The Samurai will rise again

Why are bump stocks not illegal?

Modifications that be legally and easily acquired
that change semi-automatic to practically automatic are clearly circumventing the law

The 'hunting and sport' meme needs to die. The constitution only provides one purpose for firearms, and that us to preserve one's self and their liberty. If anything, hunting and sport shooting could be banned.

It doesn't make the gun automatic or change the mechanical nature of how the gun is fired. It merely deals with the energy generated by recoil.

Im curious, everyone says I need my guns to fight the government... but this isnt 1776. No level of weaponry that civilians could take the US military. If revolution came, say its leftist driven, they get smashed. If its right driven, they get smashed. If its a general revolution it gets smashed. The elite have private armies, so even if there are defections, there will be plenty of troops and assets. So assault rifles are a meaningless security blanket.

Okay, what about self defense? A man can only wield one weapon at a time, so at more he need two weapons, a side arm and a rifle/shotgun. If he has family then he could have weapons for his responsible kids. The point is, an arsenal is pretty pointless.

But who cares, this country makes no sense. Trump runs the country but he doesnt because the deep state but wait the deep state is the military but their good? And cops they are militirized but their good because they crush leftist skulls but bad becaus ethey take orders from deep state... who runs what? Who can be trusted? Do blue lives matter? Funnily enough its the cops that have to face down assault rifles regularly. Do you want black people to be patriotics or should they just be ignored? What actually matter around here? White people but only white people with your values? Of a white couple raise white children but their liberal are they not white. What if white liberals have the most white children and inadvertently saving the white race, is that bad? Seriously, what is the only type of person worth saving? A neo nazi, christian, who has pure white skin, love capitalism but hates the state and wants to be completely free from the government? I wish you knew.

The line was drawn at the NFA. Our nation already handled this issue. I say repeal the 1986 mg ban.

>Do blue lives matter? Funnily enough its the cops that have to face down assault rifles regularly.

Good shit, user. People forget this too easily

No he used this stock. Perfectly legal. Just a piece of plastic and modification to the parts of the gun considered legally a "firearm"

youtu.be/x0f7OCnrrpk

You don't need a fucking gun. That's what the POLICE are for.

because it's fucking america

why should automatics be illegal?

why should missile launchers be illegal

>(they're actually not, but raytheon won't fucking sell them to you and they cost more than your house)

Lol here in New Zealand you have to have a gun licence to own a gun, self defense is not a valid reason to own one. Standard gun lisence allows for hunting rifles and shotguns only. No pistols or full-auto. The last mass* shooting was in 1997 where 14 people died, not like 50 or whatever that happen every few months/years in the USA, tell me why is self defence nessesary if no one has guns.

If my government want's to tyrannize me, it is going to be a public fucking spectacle. They don't get to just taze me and carry my guns or my family to gulag, they are gonna have to bring out the big guns.

While all you noguns get picked up in the first round-up, the rest of us they fear will have time to plan. We can't win, but neither can they: while fighting themselves they are at their weakest and will be struck by their enemies.

The point is the registration of automatics HAS been illegal for over 30 years

I'm not arguing from a point of view of what should the law be, i'm arguing from a point of view of what the law currently

The law is already in place that you can't have an automatic unless It was registered before 1986 and yet there are simple modifications that any retard could use that can change a legally acquirable semi-auto to effectively automatic.

That's a semantic argument about what automatic means. Obviously bumps stocks don't change the mechanism but the intention of those modifications is very clearly to make a semi-automatic into an automatic through clever engineering.

>No level of weaponry that civilians could take the US military.

Bud... we've been losing wars to groundshitters with old russian rifles for the past 50 years.

>You don't need a fucking gun. That's what the POLICE are for.
>MUH CORRUPT POLICE!!!!1!

Also, making guns illegal =/= making all guns disappear.
Ending legal gun ownership would lead to the common American being unarmed against thugs, criminals and the gov being able to trample on any civil war movements it wants.

>New Zealand
>Much lower population
>Isolated
>No niggers/drugdealers/gangs

Gee I wonder why gun bans weren't a total failure there.

>tell me why is self defence nessesary if no one has guns.

You do know No Guns =/= No Crime, right? And you're at the mercy of any thug who will break into your house and severely injure you without hesitation.

this

Kill yourself shill rat

How brave to tweet a toothless cliche

>bulletproof

Anyone want to test her hypothesis?

So, it's ok for Bernie to have armed guards but not ok for me to have a weapon to protect myself and family. .
You fucking Bernie ANTIFA fuckers are so fucking stupid.
You guys would eat your own shit if Bernie told you it was good for you.
Go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=cckP1aIIwQg

youtube.com/watch?v=qluGPj3mkOU

>luty 9mm being constructed laughs in the distance

Yes. It's clear and obvious.
You can't fully control an armed population.
Everyone should be against ceding of our rights.

>State has some of the laxest gun laws in nation
>Felons can own muzzle loaders and i think antiques like 1911s.
You wanna keep your seat Bern?