Real talk Sup Forums: Do black lives matter?

Real talk Sup Forums: Do black lives matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jAPdm9OU5k&t=79s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blacked lives don't

No

Black lives don't even matter to blacks themselves. That's why you kill each other over money and drugs.

When they fix their community issues instead of blaming white men and cops then I might consider them mattering

Only in that I need someone to pick the fucking cotton already.

the real question is; will they ever?

All lives matter

Dark matter is seemingly necessary to explain certain gravitational attraction that is represented in our model of the observable universe. Without it, we would have to believe in Jesus.

Black lives only matter until they make their lives matter. Why blacks need some Marcus Garvey in their life.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jAPdm9OU5k&t=79s

No lives particularly matter in the grand scheme of things. Temporary worth to a select few others is the best we can achieve.

Yes

#BLACK LIVES SPLADER

Ask Margaret Sanger

No lives matter

Black lives only matter to white liberals. And by lives, i mean social justice points. Its all a game.

No.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

Why would the life of an irrational being matter?

No Lives matter

What's up with the gold star?

>Real talk Sup Forums: Do black lives matter

Actually, Blacks Love Murder

No, there are already billions of Africans in Africa.

Nobody gives a fuck about Black Americans

If you need to ask yourself that question; then no.

Nobody who is secure in their beliefs needs to remind people their lives matter. They do that with proof via behavior. The BLM people who spoke at that one Pro-Trump rally get it.

The word is 'together' not 'us'.
'Us' CREATES 'them'.
We don't want or need 'them'.
'They' are the enemy.

To defeat the enemy; we need 'together'.

You feel me?

Nobody else can make them matter for them.

Its got to be an effort from within their own community.

Never did, never will

>Blacks
Maybe, are they being useful to society?
>Niggers
Do I even need to answer?

To who? Or whom?

Day of the rope is coming. Coons won't even see it coming

Well they certainly don't matter to blacks, otherwise they wouldn't be killing each other all the time

only black people can make their own lives matter though good example. white people cant do this for them unfortunately otherwise we would and it would have already happened.

A chick I was falling for on and off for 8 years before me dated a black guy.

When I found out I was honest and said I didn't like it, but that I could get over it because I really wanted to make it work with her.

She told me it wouldn't work partly because I am a racist and partly because she didn't like being judged for her past.

I'm pretty depressed it ended but I don't regret expressing my disgust for her past. And in the end it was her who ended it because of me not me because of her.

tl;dr fuck niggers and mudsharks