We. Can. Do. This

HAIL VICTORY

I have a vision, this vision can save the west, potentially, and
I will develop this idea, hopefully into an applicable philosophy.
the continuation of corporatism will destroy our sense of humanity,
as we are following our noses we follow the path of money,
as well as technological advancement and an inevitable hedonism.

we must reset the system, the romantic era and its architecture are gone, they've been replaced by
nihilistic blocks for homes, communism had depressing architecture, a depressing society,
there is no going back, but with an applicable philosophy, there is hope.
My philosophy is simply this, the west will destroy itself with hedonism and
inevitably it will, as well, take down the white race, keep in mind, the white race
invented america, and the white race aren't even the ultra majority within the
U.S population, this is a disaster waiting to be fulfilled, waiting to be met
and celebrated by alien forces that oppose white identity.

The way to save the
race and the ultra majority is by uniting the white race and creating a voice
to be heard, if not met, we will create our own ethnostate and the schools will
have dress codes, education will be valued, and we will work together, and
we will all have our unique agenda in mind, thus a peaceful relationship. We wont be hard on
our students,we will instead treat them as ourselves, we will satisfy them with education, real education, not post modern marxist
education, but rather teach the importance of self education and development, we will
aim our sights to being the greatest of ourselves, thus, our society will be greater than
any society ever built in history, because who doesn't want to be great? who doesn't want to
teach these values to themselves and their own children.

We are all in this together.
eventually america will turn more nihilistic than it already is, the tides are turning, the waves
are crashing, and a tsunami is under way, yet everybody is silent, indulgent, and lacking
of perspective, complete simpletons they're, they are pitiful losers who deserve pain, they imagine
life to be sunshine and rainbows, when in actuality they're completely deranged by the hedonistic
attitude that american culture values in the current artificial age of indulgence.

The path ahead for america is destruction, it is utter nihilism, corporatism will destroy the world as we know it.
We must plan ahead, we must apply our ideas, we must lead, every single one of us, we must.
modernity is the destruction of love, the recent political philosophy known as
civic nationalism is not what the founding fathers intended, and if the founding fathers
saw the world as it is today, they'd lose their minds in defeat, they'd question God, they'd lose faith
in humanity. Degeneracy is around every corner, the children have to bear the witness of ungodliness,
i've come to realise that womens liberation was a mistake, and i say that as a feminist, to a certain extent.
the way forward towards liberation from nihilism is the expansion of european identity, that's the utter truth,
everything else is irrelevant, weak, futile, and ready to be consumed by the forces of chaos.

Great stuff user, BUMP

Dig deep America.. You were meant to be a new Eden, a new Sparta for the Aryan man to cultivate and flourish. You were never intended to be a chamberpot for the world's refuge, nor a have for the rootless, international finance elites.

You are not alone, men of the West.

Organize, assemble, never waver nor despair.

No you can't. If anyone reps any a I gear in my country they are getting a smack and a curb stomp. I'm an American and not even my innawoods family would put up with this shit.

Inb4 nice flag bitch I'm on vacation

This means nothing unless you have a way of arriving at that reality.

Learn to spell

>the great German chimpout
Yeah but why would we?

Just a giant nazi circle jerk in here huh? You fucks expedited the extinction of the Aryan race. Not German nazi, you fake fucks.

awwww hey thats 5 minutes next to my place!
never saw that picture before!

so many conspiracy tards in here
don't worry you'll grow up soon

We will prevail!
> GET YOUR DAMN ASS OFF YOUR CHAIR AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
>POST PROPAGANDA POSTERS/Quotes around your town
>Hold a public sermon
>educate yourself at a library
DO SOMETHING FOR REICH SAKE