You guys always nag so much about racemixing, but there are so many beautiful examples of mixed people

You guys always nag so much about racemixing, but there are so many beautiful examples of mixed people.

Pic related is one of many examples that comes to mind.

Is there any study that tries to prove that racemixing has bad effects on the offspring?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/knOfT
archive.is/IVj11
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study
archive.fo/QQ3Hz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there an actual study that proves race mixing is genetically beneficial like all the leftists claim?

I never heard them claim that to begin with.

Whats the mix? im gonna guess Caucasian and Asian. What exactly is the genetic difference there? .098%? with a nigger at .229%, a chimp at 1.2 % and a banana at 50%, that does little to nothing over a stretch of time. Its not like nog mixing which takes centuries to clean up.

>Is there any study that tries to prove that racemixing has bad effects on the offspring?
incompatible with many organ donors:
archive.is/knOfT
reduction of human biodiversity through global homogenization increases vulnerability to disease (possible extinction via epidemic):
archive.is/IVj11

and the obvious, IQ is highly heritable and breeding with a lower-IQ race will make your offspring less intelligent (yes there are exceptions but we're talking about large groups right now)

also, this is just an aesthetic point, but there is nothing more beautiful in the universe than a Nordic woman, and race mixing threatens to eliminate that

It confuses the product.

.t race mixed child

She's tatar though. They're hardly mixed, like 12% Mongol. It's like considering a black american to be on par with Obama. Your average Mexican is more mixed than her. But she is a qt.

Shill better
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study

>be mixed race
>both sides of family want nothing to do with you
>???
>become a sad tranny

It's like mutation, if the admixture is going to be advantageous, only god knows

No my family have been extremely accepting, never ever been discriminated because of my race.

Except my dad always call me lazy because of my mothers blood/nationality I do coyly remind him he's the son of a farmer.

farmer is bad how?

We call it Seljak it means like Uneducated or cleaning pig shit.

IM GOING TO MARRY KATYA

What's your mom and dad? Shouldn't be upset because of a douchey dad.

This girl is literally exactly what I would like if I was a girl no joke.

she looks russian/maybe 1/8 mongol, im russian/english

My father is a white Croatian man and my mother a mestizo Mexican woman.

I don't fawn over stupid words just i'm never gonna be a true Croat or Mexican.

There should be a core pillar where whites can be an ethnic, but other than that there is definitely a sizable group of good lookers.

What do you look like user? Don't fret about it, you're as true as you what you feel comfortable as. Meet a Croat or Mexican woman and raise your kids right.

I was born with white skin and hazel eyes but gradually got darker.

Now people usually think i'm Italian during the winter months but Mexican-South American mestizo during the summer when I get super dark.

I AM A FULL NIGGA

I AM A FULL NIGGA

lmao dude are you fucking serious

Shhh don’t tell OP

(He’s been cumming inside her for a rong time now)

She rub him rong time

Define "bad effects" other than children themselves not embracing them as part of any group.

archive.fo/QQ3Hz

It was conveniently archived already.

Because for every one of her their are thousands that look like the love child of a troll doll and an abortion.

Good looking people have good looking children regardless of race. I can guarantee you this girls mom was a total qt3.14 at her age too

Depends on who you mix with.

l-looking good, Joker

This is usually the argument/study conclusion: Asian or White + Black (Asian have higher IQ on average, and Blacks lower). For the child, this is more beneficial than being born to two black parents, because the child now has a higher IQ on average. However, it's also less beneficial than being born to two Asian or White parents, because the child now has a lower IQ on average. The first is usually what they cite as the "benefit" then conveniently jump over the second. In reality it's just a wash.

Yea its called eugenics it was a philosophy by Francis Galton. Pretty much stated that breeding with pure breed will yeild best effects on offspring. Although this study was heavily biased it occurred during the early 19th century in America.

If you have a croatian last name croats will consider you our-own, we really are not that particular about ingroup preferences.

Besides there are plenty of darker skinned people on the Dalmatian coast. The only dealbreaker is if you are a manlet thou...

It should be a law of Sup Forums shillposting by now: if someone argues in favor of racemixing, they will use a picture of an attractive female. Ignore the males, ignore the statistics goyim.

Can't help what works and females are ok with racemixing already.

Kek

I wonder how much dick she gets on the side

Yeah. Females are retarded.