Bring back Sanity

Hello Sup Forums,We need more people to join the Republican Party and defeat the Marxist Alliance. If you are interested join the Republican Party Discord. Currently the Democrats have taken control of almost all key states, so we need your help to stop them. The Democrats are attempting to stop us from bringing back sane laws but we must prevail. I will post the link to the Republican Party discord and one of our whips will guide you in the process of making an account.

discord short->uSKtR8S
game link->oppressive.games/power/

Is this game free to play?

Fuck off Thrawn, nobody likes you.

What state should I choose?

no payment required, just join the discord and ill help you make an account

alot of current republican red seats are under siege so we would likely put you there

>A game where Reddit nu-males jerk off their liberal status.
>A game that was created by a race mixing liberal.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the game is rigged beyond repair.

How do I win an election?

with the right in game positions and enough state influence you should win

Ok gonna set up an account, gonna go to Commiefornia. Extreme right is what I want right???

Will this be fun or tedious as fuck?

Make a new party, republicans and dems are dead

honeypot/10

it would be almost impossible to win a seat in commiefornia, i have a list of good states where we need people

extreme positions will not give you a good polling result ingame

Are you sure? I want to btfo some democRAT cucks

you be the judge, but ive been here for a few months now

going to commiefornia with bad positions wont aid the cause

Can I go to a southern state like Tennessee?

Tennessee needs help since the Libertarian/Democrat alliance has basically taken over

>President is a Bolshevik fuck
Can we impeach this "man"

if we get enough members to beat the democrats back we can make him disappear from the whitehouse

How many do we need?

enough to break the leftist majority

I'd rather lose to browns and have to deal with them being here, then continue to vote for cuckservatives that back off of every necessary bit of policy to protect our people. You're just as bad as democrats to me, but you make dark people hate us, yet you still let them in.

So John Heydrich is the chair?

Heydrich is technically chair ingame

>doesnt want mandatory voting
>doesnt want Asylum and amnesty
as bad as dems

Hey I'm Carl Dick Inson (L-MT) in game. Am I well known

whats your national infuence?

How much national influence do I need to AA?

you need 50 national infuence to Attack ad outside of your state

>237.78
and part of the Lib-Dem alliance let me flip a coin

Currently I'm running for Chairman of the libertarians. If I win I plan to end the dem-alliance btw don't think it will save your party.

always expect the unexpected

Ok, I'm asking because it won't let me AA the president

you also need 20 state infuence if youre located in the same state

desu I'm kinda hoping for a gun ban.

Once that goes through (and the civil war starts), I'm starting up a t[REDACTED]st cell in order to k[REDACTED]l as many people as possible.

Of course we will only use actual sickles and hammers to do this, and will stockpile many. Once there are no more guns, I'm sure it won't be long till (((they))) are eyeing those weapons of war too....