Is the puritanical "religious right" of the 80s and 90s going to see a resurgence...

Is the puritanical "religious right" of the 80s and 90s going to see a resurgence? I mean the lame "ban video games and premarital sex" types?

Is it going to be you guys?

this is the ephebophile right. not your parents conservatives. asian wife anime nazism

Nope. The new right is more concerned with race than christian values.

So does that mean it'll just be "ban all video games with nonwhite protagonists" instead?

actual nazi's were occultists

It never went away. It just changed party affiliations.

Liberals have become the new puritans, and multiculturalism and political correctness is their religion.

Yes, they will start to ban shit if the women shout hard enough. They will do anything to get their wageslaves out of their rooms, and they will always follow the marching orders of women because they are a large voting block.

itll be more along the lines of fuck video games were gassing fags in the streets

I already know that the left is becoming totalitarian and censor-happy, I'm just wondering if the right is going to do the same in response. I hope it doesn't.

this

not likely, since a good bit of Sup Forums plays vidya

Gamergate, Baneposting, and Ebola-chan were preludes to Trump, so no.

Well, if we ban faggots, OP will be gone.

Nien, that type of right has been replaced by the modern left. And Sup Forumsacks correctly see that they're bigger problems than fucking video games.

to be fair they were sort of right about pokemon, just look at the series that inspired it

i went to school with 2 types of kids.
kids that became criminals and went to prison.
and kids that played vidya and grew up normal.

It will be framed more as "Stop playing video games, you're not a child and you have adult responsibilities to attend to."

Shooting actual guns will be encouraged.

yerp

Was Jack Thompson really that bad guys?

Never forget GTA San Andreas predicted the massacre in Las Vegas 13 years ago.

He seemed like it when we were teenagers on old Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Half the vidya related webcomics got their start screaming about him.

Yup it was him and Hillary Clinton when she was Senator of NY. I curse the day she came to this state.

I understand their thought processes now. 30 years ago, they foresaw the degenerate society of today. The marxists are just going to keep pushing the boundaries and the left will keep allowing as long as they vote for them and can use our treasury to support them in their hedonistic lifestyles. The US needs a purge.

You are absolutely wrong and the reason is that the liberals have ZERO morals. Puritanical? Maybe pure filth.

Probably gonna be hard to get all of Sup Forums to just put down their vidya

If pokemon looked like that, I might have played it.

I mean, they have ones that look like this now.

did you forget feministas getting a store to remove GTA? more recently?

I was a little too old when the pokemon craze started, I was in full on edgy teen mode back then. so I though the monsters "looked too faggy"

No. America is too perverted and wicked these days to have an influential "religious right".

>puritanical right

Its already here they are just lefty SJW now

Yes the pendulum always swings back and forth. Degeneracy follows puritanism, follows degeneracy. And yes, I will be an enforcer.

FPBP

I'm just stopping by here to point out that you guys never get answers to questions like this on Sup Forums. Also, no one ever checks these legitimate questionposters digits. I usually just lurk here, but I figure I'll point this out this time, either extreme side will be censor-happy as fuck. No one want to address this because it goes againt 'muh ebil lefties' meme. That is all, have a nice day Sup Forums, and watch out for ((((((them)))))).

This it's your right now, I wouldn't expect much from them.

Final solution to the video game problem.

>puritan
>implying somethings wrong with purity

Fucking profligate.

Reminder that Puritans made more babies than single cat lady roasties with a string of unfulfilling relationships.

They're the new left.
The consensus pretty much is:
>fuck who you want, just don't be a flamboyant faggot
>be a tranny, nobody cares. But don't get mad if I laugh about your shitty LARPing
>a black male can be a respectable person but a nigger is a nigger, a spic is a spic and a wigger is a wigger, they're all equally worthless
>christian values are our values no matter if you give a fuck about the religion behind it and your dune coon/jew shit is not welcome.
>I enjoy my funz and you should too
>no I don't want to go to war unless it's needed
>big brother fuck off
>pretty much leave me and my family the fuck alone, it's not your business.

not my cup of tea, but i'll take Sup Forums 2d pillow-fucking fags over hendrix poster reformed flower children any day.

You sure about that?
Liberals and the media go hand and hand. Take a look at what happens when you don't believe in the full narrative on global warming.
You get a Puritan response.

and with these positions you find yourself without a party. the LP is left of you. but this is how most people claim to feel in public.
maybe the hard leftists are the larpers afterall
ever seen Wag the Dog?

M8 trump’s Vp is a creationist and gorsuch thinks we should go back to the 1700s the religious right fucks rule the gop. The alt right are a small fringe.

These people don't actually have any reasonable values they just want to assert moral superiority by echoing whatever the current politically correct ideology happens to be.

They were the virtue signallers of their time, SJWs are the virtue signallers of our time.

ofcourse, that is why pence is vp. i'm sorry but your 'daddy' isn't gonna make it for 4 years, and then Pence will kick through wasp sharia.

Young people are completely turning libertarian and lack a moral compass, so no.

I'm not republican or democrat, I'm a realist.
That's why I voted for Trump and will do it again.

So Generation Zyklon is more like Generation Ayn Rand?

trump is the first time in 15 years the little guy figured into the vote in any way. regular people don't have a voice because regular people are busy with regular people shit.
i used to ask what would happen if no one voted, but it's obvious some dindu would cast a vote.
but honestly, how do you make the establishment respect you other than taking over their party? and how do you take over a party of people who actually contribute to society without contributing to society?
the rino's know what they are doing.
>what the fuck ever, i got better shit to do
>just lower taxes n sheeit