I wanna go back

I just want to go back to the timeline where our biggest problem was Shia LaBeouf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwkrR-5pQWE
complex.com/pop-culture/2017/09/shia-labeouf-lawyer-says-fight-with-bartender-protected-under-free-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=h67GOWASvec
youtube.com/watch?v=zJgIwe0o61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me too.

They were simpler times

The maymays were my shit.

It's time to come back Shia. We need you.

user, Shia LaBeouf was never our biggest problem. He was just a distraction from all our other problems.

a future senator agrees with you, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=pwkrR-5pQWE

I miss /ourguys/.

This song>
Thank you user

We need him again. All of this Vegas stuff just make me sleepy. So sleepy.

complex.com/pop-culture/2017/09/shia-labeouf-lawyer-says-fight-with-bartender-protected-under-free-speech

whatever happened to Jackie? Was he in Charlottesville with Venti?

Sup Forums Blart was a true hero. If you watch the interview he did for the documentary you can tell he's just a great guy in general.

Disgrace. Whats with the name fagging anyway? We got a new capture the flag game in Las Vegas.

You mean earlier this year? Fucking newfags. I remember when SRS was our greatest enemy.

I want to go back to the days before the jews fucked us all.

The war is coming princess. The good times are just beginning.
>youtube.com/watch?v=h67GOWASvec

I remember when Ebaumsworld was our greatest enemy

I wanna go back to when third wave feminism was starting to rear its ugly head...I am depressed my dudes

I found out the girl I was digging on dated a nigger off and on for 8 years.

I said I didn't like that so she dumped me cuz I'm a racist and she didn't like being judged for her past.

I'm depressed and elated at the same time.

rewind to at least 2003

Dodged a bullet, don't ever talk to her again - she's just shit testing you but you don't want to fuck a coalburner

We've been dealing with pizzagate since before Shia. We have had major, major problems for an entire year.

Not sure where he's been, but he probably wasn't at Charlottesville seeing as how it was more or less a literal white nationalist rally. Jesus is doing a livestream next Monday though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJgIwe0o61s

i fucked a coal burner once. chlamydia.

They did it again. This world is the inversion of what it should be entirely because of the Jews.

oops meant to post this pic