>Spills spaghetti
>Keeps spilling spaghetti
>Overly attached to a girl who did 1 good thing for him
>Becomes spiteful
>Depressed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are all Re:Zero fans whiny little cunts ftom /r9k/? Because you're trying really hard to make it look that way.

>spilling spaghetti

But we OLEV Subaru.

You are projecting too hard.

It's not uncommon for people to dislike those like themselves. They especially don't like seeing their worst traits being reflected in others.

Can we kill this fucking fanbase already

God, you people have the most bizarre idea of what 'spilling spaghetti' is. He's one of the most outgoing, socially adept MCs I've seen in a while. He's completely comfortable with girls and strangers, he can flirt and tease and joke with them easily.

I'm not saying he's not weird as hell, but he's far too extroverted to be disliked because of it. He's the sort of person who would be extremely popular in real life, and there's no way he'd be a NEET- he'd be a fucking salesman or some shit.

Hey fuck you Subaru is the best yuusha.

my nigga my nigga

this is now a Pleiades thread

This.

Who /hellaflush/ here?

This. He's weird in a "the author has no idea how to write" way, not in an autistic way. That's what the shills don't understand: shit writing kills franchises.

>shit writing kills franchises.
Yeah man, SAO is so dead..

I like Subaru.

youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4

>this is now a Pleiades thread
I need to get more strawberry milk.

I hate popular things too.

Popularity =! Good
But Popularity =! Bad either.

subaru is probably the worst MC with rem being the worst girl

only reason to watch re_zero is emilia desu

SAO has sick premise

This, why I don't really feel a connection to these nerdy NEET characters. They're more social weirdos than socially impaired or reticent.

But I love Subaru.

Subaru makes me feel powarm inside.