I stopped caring about race and I've never been happier

The battle to save whites is a futile one. Extinction is inevitable, but that's okay. Why waste your time being angry and depressed about saving people, and future generations of people, who do not want to be saved? Life is short, focus on your own existence, your own goals, and your own happiness. The alt-right, white identitarian movement, and particularly this board, are Sisyphean endeavours; a perpetual struggle, a stain on the soul, and will do absolutely nothing but make you miserable. I am leaving this board for good after I post this thread, I hope that I can help one or two of you see the light as I depart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit I'm white and my best friend is black. I've honestly never cared. I don't understand anyone does.

I pretty much did the same thing user.

After Trump won, I was done with this board. I had achieved my goal of helping putting a white man back into the office, that was anti all the cancer of the west. And that's it.

I no longer give two shits anymore, and I am much happier for it. I made a bunch of black friends at work, they are nice people. Identity politics is cancer. Time to mellow out.

If I fucking find out where you faggots are organizing these raids, I swear to God...

Enjoy your sharia.

sage

>t. faggot

They are organized on Sup Forums, because it's oldfag Sup Forumsacks making these threads and posting in them you fucking newfaggot.

I've been here since 2008 and it's about time I mellow out. Feels good.

Yeah. You wouldn't happen to be from The Right Server now would you?

It's Sup Forums

>implying anyone here cares and isn't just shitposting and roleplaying
>implying anyone would believe if I said I'm white
>implying I am
>tfw no sopa

I'm Polish. Don't give a shit about the cucked whites outside my ethnicity.

He's fucking your wife and daughter and son. And he ate your dog.

It's retarded redditors that have these huge discord servers where they coordinate civic nationalist raids on Sup Forums.

Nigga we can just build a new white race using genetic engineering. Can even make it so they are genetically isolated fairly easily so they cant race mix with the filthy sapians.

Nope, never even heard of it. Never participated in off site bullshit. I come here because I value being anonymous, I don't participate in gay forum crap that all these offshoot "red pilled" sites start.

You want to improve your life and start being happy again? Quit going to Sup Forums and start going to /biz/. I am only here right now because /biz/ is being slow. I would like to quit Sup Forums outright but it's still the best source of news, since MSM is cucked.

>implying I'm gonna take life advice from someone who is posting on Sup Forums at 3:20am on a Thursday morning

>implying I'm not self-employed
>immediately going full Judeo Peterson on me
Truly an oldfag's oldfag. You should quit Sup Forums fully though and go be happy somewhere else.

Pretty much this

fuck off kike

Yeah but check out Sup Forums sometime it's practically more Sup Forums then Sup Forums

see you tomorrow

There's such a ridiculously large amount of middle ground between not caring about race whatsoever and being a full blown white ethnostate nationalist.

Like seriously. Grow the fuck up, children.

Just stop watching or reading the news, any news and you'll feel like the world suddenly became a better place.

I can't give up. Ever. I have white kids.

wow that's great congratulations fag. the only people who don't care about race are white people.

Respecting white history and culture while also wanting to keep whites alive doesn't directly put you at odds with other races. I don't have any beef with other races and the concept of race doesn't shape the way I think nor does it impact my ability to respect people and make friends.

I hate 70% of white people. It's just that I hate 90% of everyone else.

>i hope you hang in the streets

nonwhites have done more for me as a white man than "fellow" whites

fuck white people and fuck trump

>niggers
>work
Nice try, Schlomo

you took the blue pill cuck, I hope you enjoy it all the way to the ovens

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

What if America or France were 50% white in 1900?

You can't undo the modern world at this point, the internet ain't going back.

Look, son a Muslim.

Tits or GTFO.

It's not the people I care about, it's the Truth.

All of this is being done with lies upon lies upon lies.

That frustrates me and I counter it with Truth.

I hate you pol i was at the corner market and then this beautiful black women was standing next to me. Like she wanted to be close. But i remembered this website and couldn't make a move because im white and shes black. FU

In Australia we have mostly east and north africans like Sudanese and Ugandans, not American west africans. Nigs here aren't too bad for the most part. They also don't have a chip on their shoulder because we never enslaved them and they came here because they wanted too, and they like us white people too. Blacks are very friendly to Australians.

Look to the Stars for Salvation sons.