I have been NEETING for a year and am literally never reentering the work force

debate me

Enjoy dying when shit hits the fan because you have no useful skills

So let's say I was homeless. How successful could I be if I sold bottles and cans at the recycling center.

Dont you get bored? Has the depression set in for you? Can you remember anything over the past year or is it all a haze in your mind?

Good luck getting a wife

everyone dies in the end

not very

There's nothing to debate. You're a hero.

it's definitely hazy. no real milestones over the past year. i have been playing a lot of vidya but I'm burnt out of them and looking for stuff to do. trying to read and go to the gym more. i was much more depressed when working or at school

i do not want a wife

t-thanks

So how do you survive then? Leeching off family or leeching off the government? Either way you're a burden to society, I hope you understand that. The world would literally be better off if you did not exist. So stop being a lazy fucktard and actually do something for once

Same here. I've been sitting on my ass for the last year. Society despises me. I want to learn a trade, but the my internship applications been denied constantly since I'm mostly trying to land cozy jobs (IT, national park services, gardening).

I only want to become a wageslave if I'm growing or learning something whilst doing it. Working at Mc D's or in supermarket won't do for me. Been there done that.

As for you OP, I'm not sure how it is in the US, but in Germany you'd be despised to no end for not working - at least by german folk. They inherit businesses quite often and still have semi-decent buying power over here. But surprisingly, even the poor ones working shitty jobs are so deeply brainwashed into this system, that they will defend it viciously.

how do you buy tendies?

I mean hey if thats the way you wanna live, fine. If you call that living.

>So how do you survive then?

a combination of gibs, inheritance, mooching, savings and some crypto trading. mostly gibs tho. because i have no job, my expenses are extremely low and can survive on just gibs. the rest is just gravy

>I hope you understand that. The world would literally be better off if you did not exist.

that doesn't matter to me

I bet you're depressed.

but where do you get money?

>debate me
are you making artisan cheese from your bed sores?

>a combination of gibs, inheritance, mooching, savings and some crypto trading. mostly gibs tho. because i have no job, my expenses are extremely low and can survive on just gibs. the rest is just gravy
Shoot for the stars...

because flipping burgers is a useful skill, lmao

yeah but you'll die in the beginning

what gibs? you have no children, you’re not disabled, how?

I just sit around all day ripping random clumps of pubes out.

So what mental illness did you say you have to get gibs?

inb4 your are larping

Hello destiny

congrats, your image is apt, you are now a nigger

Who is supporting you?

what do u usually eat each day? like the most frequent meals for u.

yeah, it doesn’t make sense. you can’t just get paid for nothing. believe me i’ve looked!

NEETlife is the only way