I've seen a lot of autism come out of twitter and this almost takes the cake

I've seen a lot of autism come out of twitter and this almost takes the cake

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're all within the normal autism spectrum, except for:

>West Lebanon
They should've said Insular Tunis or make Sicily part of Malta.

>knowing nothing about France so it just stretches north to south and is split straight down the middle
>republic of London
>unironically Prussia
>WEST LEBANON

That's some funny shit user

>muh Sykes–Picot
Europe won't be so lucky as to be carved up and left to local demography.

You don't agree with his point? We totally fucked up Africa and the Middle East thanks to Zionists, (((Churchill))), and (((FDR)))

why don't these Autists at least follow natural features

Like they were ever going to be first world countries

tfw England officially loses London

any attempt to usurp the throne and become a republic will result in full suspension of the law and i will fucking kill them london faggot traitors

He's right though. There is nothing less aesthetic than the post-colonial world map.

Fuck countries and borders and laws and shit, we should change it all so the maps can be aesthetic

Can't do that when you don't have guns

>We totally fucked up Africa and the Middle East

How so?

we drew those map lines the savages will just have to deal with it.

crossbows and knives ya tit,we dont have guns but neither will the republicucks

the army is loyal to the crown ergo they wont be on the republicucks side nor will the police be.

>bin that spoon, m8!

What exactly is preventing Africans from redrawing the borders now?

make me,also i aint paid tv licence in over a decade lol

True woke.

an iq of 60

By completely disregarding demographics and religion when creating the new countries. Thus literally every African/ME country is full of ethnic and religious conflict. Except maybe the micro ones, but those are still poor as shit.

Who fucking cares... they're arabs. They deserve to be humiliated lol.

At least you'll be better armed than the police.

>make me
You'd have better luck bludgeoning him with that phonograph than killing him with that cheap wall hanger you call a sword.

kek

They're shitholes because they're brown, not because we tried to fix them.

its carbon steel m8 im aware wall hangers are useless

aint you got a dog to go suck off?

>hurr its the fault of europe we in the middle east and africa cannot negotiate new borders as sovereign nations
NOTHING IS EVER THEIR FAULT
THEY ARE ALWAYS HELPLESS TO FIX ANYTHING

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

have you ever actually looked at a map of Africa? The only place you get straight lines like that is in the middle of deserts where there are no people and no geographical features to work from.

>mfw they forget the kingdom of brittany

>its carbon steel
Stamped

>yfw it is still a bunch of wealth, peaceful, well-developed nations.

also we call them gramophones here not phonographs btw stop using burger speak.

But the Race for Africa took place long before any of those people were around. Even the zionist went under a different name at that point.

Wait, isn't it punishable by 15 for you to be here, now? How bold. You really are gonna need that sword.

Other than the name "West Lebanon" and the borders of London, that would actually work well.

looks like a shitty eu4 game

>implying they weren't full of ethnic and religious conflict before
The only thing that changed was that Africans were no longer able to win the conflicts.

Wait I thought diversity is a strength. How could you say mixing different peoples together is bad for them? That's some horrifically racist shit you nazi.

>waaaah Europe drew the borders wrong in the Middle East, leading to ethnic conflict. Fucking colonialist racists!
>But it's your responsibility to turn all of your countries into part-Arab societies. You fucking racist!

wew
Fuck the Middle East. We should've just conquered them and taken the oil.

>Institute of Internet Diagrams

>implying africa wasn't already monumentally fucked

>unironically Prussia
Ummm is there a problem sweetie :)

>stop using burger speak
Stop your country from shrivelling into a pathetic lump of nothingness and maybe I'll learn your dialect.

I hate niggers like this
>WI U HAYT YO OWN PEEPO UNCUH TOM
>HEE HEEEEEEE LOOK AT DIS BITCH FALL

*Republic of Londonistan*

ftfy.

Africa was fucked long long long before any civilisation went there. Same with the Durks.

>the point
>your head

>Europeans able to live peacefully in non-homogenous countries without conflict
>diversity is a strength
It does make you think.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while
Thanks

sorry m8 but we started the climb back to greatness,under trudeu your dark times are just starting

>this is supposed to look bad
Tell me how I know this sandnigger never played a single paradox game

i heard the story was it was a female arab who caught a nigger theif in her room on holiday in africa and she tried to hang over the edge till she was gone,but once seen she pulled her phone out and just filmed till the nigger fell lol

apperently the whole town of nogs chimped out after finding out.

>climb back to greatness
Even in plaintext I can tell you don't actually believe that. Enjoy your continued decline.

>I haven't laughed this hard in a while
I have...

you will never have independance quebec

>Africans are incapable of redrawing their own boarders
Pathetic

that's the point, the joke is that Europe fucked up Africa and the ME by drawing artificial lines

>Wanting to split up two nuclear armed nations
>Thinking anyone can tell Switzerland what to do

>implying those lines didn't follow natural features

note that I don't necessarily agree with this statement, but that's the point they are trying to make=

too late i already
>implied
(you) to agree.

You monster.

If I were a fucking frenchman you'd be offended by my smell instead of my words.

wew lad nice

oui

You're right, I am a monster... Now I have to figure out what I should do from here in a world with random-ass straight borders that last a hundred miles in either direction, instead of a curvy crapsack world built around rivers and some fucking fence probably built 1400 years ago...

Shit, rekt

was there a follow-up? Did she died?

That's pretty funny.

lel
>hey Germany, how bout you give up your sea ports, it'll be great trust me

awesome

15 years gulag for expressing loyalty to your nation!

>inspired by what Europe did elsewhere

Well what the fuck does he expect? That Europe leaves Africa without borders, just like it was when they arrived?

>diversity and multiculturalism is good
>unless it's Africans we're talking

the dumb fucks dont get is that will actually work, those lines are far more culturally accurate

>catalonia wants independence
>northern italians are more german than italian

Nah she is a rich arab woman and the nog is her maid. She probably made her clean the outside of her windows for fun.
I know the independent is shit tier but still.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html

>Arbitrary European Colonial borders forced groups of slightly different ethnicities/ideologies, that have lived close together prior to the new borders, to live together resulting in massive conflicts between native groups.
>Open borders in Europe bringing vastly different and contrary groups from across the globe together will be just fine, and if you disagree, you're racist.