Hero Academia thread

We are waiting for spoilers edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/95N94Et
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>edition

When will you retards learn? Have fun until this gets deleted.

Which girl will have the weirdest/most embarassing room?

Will they open up Bakugou's room when he is sleeping? Does he have the best interior design of the whole class?

There are even Shokugeki spoilers. Maybe there are already BnHA spoilers in moonrunes

There's already a thread up.

Also don't turn this into a general. Generals are fucking gay and ruin everything. Last thing we need is for these threads to end up filled with memes.

>Edition
>Can't even search for threads already up

Ochako's cam girl secret will be exposed

Invisible girl will have the lewdest room

season 2 when? will they improve the animation or is it doomed?

Asui will have an Aizawa shrine.

Mina's room will be a terrifying exhibition of sci-fi horror madness. Full of aliens and monster posters dotting the walls and depicted eating helpless redshirts or simply being just generally gorey as hell.

Tokoyami will immediately fall in love with it, and start doing a peacock strut to attract her.

>Toko
Don't you mean his shadow?

>Deku gets NTR'd by Bakugou
Calling it now.

That is a really good cosplay

I hope everyone picks on Bakushit for his room.

I want to give Toga my love.

I want to give Toga my fist

Jirou, it'll be girly as fug

with a humongous dildo taped to his crotch

spoilers soon?

Meant to say Kendou, fucking autocorrect.

Would you fug a Dekumom?

I really can't see Hori doing this.

Only consensually.

Guesses how long the fillers will last? I give it 12 weeks

Yes

No, but Bakumom is another story.

Is true is going to be the last because s1 bad sales dvd/bd and tv ratings?

not at all, there's been no conformation that season 2 will be the last season.

That's not how commercials work.

Ochako doesn't let the class enter her room because she's actually Toga who already killed the real Ochako and is afraid they'll find her knives and weapons she's hidden there.

What is Mina's deal?

>Hagakure sleeps nude
>Shouji's mouth

>Hagakure sleeps nude

The anime serves mostly to promote the manga.
So there will be seasons for as long as WSJ wants.
Besides, the sales for the first volume were around 5.5k, which isn't bad at all, but isn't a blockbuster either.

Bakudad is fucking Bakumom.

Not when Bakumom exists.

>that OST
I know exactly why I have this erection.

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIITT A SECOND
One of those beds in the boy's panel is empty! The one on the far right!
Who was up and sneaking around in the middle of the night? Hmn???

Has it come out yet?

Yep, and it's pretty damn good.
Check the usual place, but search for My Hero Academia, not Boku no.

Actually I usually get them from here. Anyone got a good MEGA?

I'm on episode 8, and goddamn does Bukkakego need to chill the fuck out

He's a turbosperg and everyone should hate him desu, the only reason hes like that is because he's been told he's amazing his whole life

Needing to chill out is his charm point.

He does eventually, but he's not happy about it.

Fucking Grape Juice

He's best boy.

I like the OST too, You Say Run and HERO A are my favorites. But, one thing that's been bugging me is that Yuki Hayashi's music is sounding too samey in his most of his OSTs. I wonder if anyone else thinks so too. I'm still looking forward to his work in MHA's 2nd season though.

But they can't self-insert into Bakudad. He's already confirmed to have done it and that makes people uncomfortable. It has to be Deku so they can pretend.

Delet this

He does. It just feels like extra long because the anime really dragged out those episodes. If you're reading the manga he goes from insufferable and overly intense to fairly mellowed out in the span of like 30 chapters. And by chapter 70+ he gets some major development.

I'd have agreed with you if Kiznaiver's OST didn't exist.
That shit sounds nothing like him save for a few tracks.

Most likely its the future rapists bed.

That's pretty good description for him.

Besides, the OST fits the anime like a glove, and that's what matters the most.

That's good, I'm enjoying the show a lot otherwise, probably will start reading after

>Yuki Hayashi's music is sounding too samey in his most of his OSTs
>A composer has his own style
What's wrong with that? I don't think they are too similar but you can recognize them easily, like with Taku, Kajiura, Sawano, Sagisu and so on.

birb

>yfw Bakoogo's room is a comfy place with a big bookshelf, cushy chairs, roaring fire, and classical music playing

I wouldn't even come close to describing him as "mellowed out".

It's more like, he seems like a sane person with really bad anger issues, whereas before he seemed like an actual psychopath.

I wonder which boy that is with their head under the pile of pillows.

Either it's someone from class B or it's Tokoyami seeing as he's the only other short boy in the class besides Mineta and Deku.

Anyone actually checking 2ch for spoilers or just waiting for them to drop on your lap?

>158cm
>yfw bird is a manlet

Eh. It still feels super early for spoilers. Has any of the others got spoilers yet?

Pretty tall for a bird, though.

This week is an early release. Other series already got spoilers.

One Piece is the only one who got a small summary and this without pictures. It can take another 3-4 hours until we get something.

kek

>Making ice while immersed in boiling water
>in boiling water

That sounds like torture.

Forgot pic.

He's only fifteen, user. He's probably got a couple more growth spurts left in him.
In theory, the boiling water and ice would cancel each other out, leaving the water immediately around his arm lukewarm. Of course, that means he's got to maintain his ice-creation, or risk getting scalded.

Somebody translate me.

The next page is some sort of censored lewd and I want to know what leads to it.

Invisigirl came in there to sleep cause she wanted to be surrounded by musty man scent.

But no I think it's Iida's and he was probably out patrolling/studying/betraying the class.

>I've run out of ideas of stuff to put here, so I'm gonna make it a workbook for practicing sexy shots
The madman

I think he's actually the one making the water boil with his fire side while trying to cool it with his ice side.

What a fucking champ. How is he making the lewdest art for his own work?

It's all relative, man. Psychopath to anger issues is very much "mellowed out" in my book.

What are those little packets in the middle of the girls' beds?

I actually like it

>Birth control pills

Those are playing cards.

Playing cards?

dont copy that froppy

They're the packaging of all the tampons Mina burned through.

WHERE EVERYTHINGS MADE TO BOOM AND EXPLODE.

I'm guessing he actually has a pretty studious room. The guy was dedicated to going to Yuuei, after all.
Perhaps he has a penchant for reading.

i'm guessing his room will be pretty spartan to everyone's surprise, but he'll have a few special things like an All-Might poster in his closet

Watching the students play an actual sport would be a cool little slice of life arc. Even better if it's 1-A vs. 1-B.

>they open his door
>he has more AM memorabilia then izuku
>classes collective face when

This is a good idea. Slice of life is what a lot of people are looking for in MHA.

Deku's curious about bird dick.
>Deku: Whoa... Birds' genitals are in their bodies?
>This might be on the test....
>(Hang on, could that go)
>(for Tokoyami-kun too!?)
>(Although his body is humanoid, so... it'd be rude to ask him directly, right?)
>(What do I do... I'm super curious. I won't be able to concentrate on studying...)
>???: I shall be of use!

So, what's one power you want to see that hasn't been featured yet?

Oh fuck a 1-A vs 1-b football (soccer) game would be awesome as fuck.

The series itself has actually addressed the fact that there's been attack after attack after attack and it's wearing on the reputation of the school. If another thing like that happens so soon the series will cave in on itself as all the kids are forced out and the academy is closed down.

she's just very sexually liberated for her age.

God bless you

>post yfw its all bomberman merch

That's super unf user, thanks

Now the followup page?~

imgur.com/95N94Et