Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbAY3eb-eX8
youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
strawpoll.me/10732322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it thursday yet?

Currently playing through AE. Just finished the first two chapters

>They killed off the best kid first

How many episodes are these anime going to have? I am assuming 12 each?

Cant wait thursday to see a full motion Mikan doing cute and lewd stuffs

Yes

Doesn't she want to fuck Makoto?

GUYS
Do I have to play Another Episode? Nagito appears on that shit right? So do Byakuya and Toko along with Naegi's sister, there's no way they won't bring that shit up
But everyone keeps saying the game sucks balls and I don't even have a Vita, would watching the cutscenes on YouTube be enough or do I have to sit through some faggot playing the levels as well?

Why would she?

There's a guy on YT that stitched all the cutscenes together, but it's the dub if you're ok with that.

There's another dude that has videos of the entire game subbed but he left in the gameplay too. I watched this one and just skipped the gameplay parts on my own.

Chiaki is an angel.

At least the victims of DR1's Case 3 were intrinsic to the case. Akane and Ibuki were easily interchangeable victims and Saionji could've been replaced by literally anyone around that wasn't Gundham, Nagito, or Nanami without messing up the story.

I don't know how important it will be in the end, but AE is cool to see regardless. Watching it on YT is fine.

Hiyoko alive will mess the story too.
Mainly cause the grown up Hiyoko photo on the academy.

I want to SEXUALLY FUCK Komaru

In that she's not real, yes.

Because she is a brocon (shown in DRAE)

Mikan is real though, right?

Akane wasn't anywhere nearly as gullible in her disease state as Ibuki. Her disease was essential to Mikan's plan in order to get her to actual crime scene without any trouble.

Can't wait for best girl to return in the animu.

But she is a slut user

Her tights were too thicc, too warm, too sweaty to be real

>Chiaki on the same class as the remnants of despair
>Isn't a remnant of despair herself
So is it safe to assume that she's dead and the Nanami we see in SDR2 is a tribute to her in some way by the Future Foundation?

I don't know why Hiyoko couldn't react to seeing herself older.

Hiyoko was beginning to change and had a lot of potential for character development but they decided to throw away that opportunity.

which of the girls stuck on secret base island have the biggest tits?

I like the candy girl

Like she'd let you be gentle with her, she just wants to take the purity of adorbs girls.

>They made her real just so I have to see her die again
Why would they do this to me? I was legit crying during the 5th trial and now I'm gonna have to experience that despair once again, just fuck my shit up already

Pc version or psp /w translation patch?those are the only ones i can get

So this is completely separate from the new game that's coming out? It's not going to spoil it or anything?

>Akane and Ibuki were interchangeable victims
I dunno about that. Mikan had her memories back and was in despair mode, remember? Who would she get greater despair from killing off, Akane or a member of her old circle of friends?

>and Saionji could've been replaced by literally anyone around that wasn't Gundham, Nagito, or Nanami without messing up the story.
Nah, like with Hifumi & Celeste, Mikan & Hiyoko were pretty much a set that bounce off of each other character-wise. I would've chosen someone else myself but not because killing Saionji off made no sense or anything.

You're saying that the selection of characters involved were random/interchangeable to others as opposed to DR1's case 3, but all three chicks involved in DR2's case 3 were plot-related to each other too

Also the user in the original chain of posts was right, both DR1's case 3 and DR2's case 3 featured a waste of character potential and were comparitively weaker cases in most aspects, contrary to the other user saying that DR1 didn't have a case like that.

>I was legit crying during the 5th trial

That's a good point, although considering how unnatural and personality-changing the Despair Disease was, I think they could've easily rewritten it for Akane, or anybody really, to have been the one affected.

Doesn't matter. Are you ok with spending money? Go for the Steam release. If not, then PSP.

the despair disease is whatever you want it to be! it can make you compliant, horny, depressed, horny, sleepy, horny

>Mikan & Hiyoko were pretty much a set that bounce off of each other character-wise

Trust me, if Mikan had killed Hiyoko to get back at her for all the bullying I'd have absolutely no problems with it whatsoever. That the ONLY reason Hiyoko died was because she wandered into the crime scene is retarded and means it could've been anybody else.

why is she so cute ?

She's fucking creepy
Why can her eyes transform?

i think i remember reading that it was supposed to be fuyuhiko, but the game developers wanted him alive for peko memories or some shit later on, and they thought it'd be too depressing if he had to suffer her death and then get killed himself, so they changed it to hiyoko

Not him but I'd love to hear who you think would make a better victim. Writers themselves refused to pick Kuzuryu and I'd wager that clumsy slut would have much more trouble killing someone her size.

but yeah they never even mention the idea that mikan could have done it out of revenge. feels like maybe they should have

ah well

>anybody else
Just Fuyuhiko (who the devs have commented about, apparantly?) and Sonia, I think

Akane and Nagito couldn't be the 2nd kill for obvious narrative-restricting reasons within that case
Nidai, Gundham, and Souda were fundamentally integral to Case 4, you could've shifted Fuyuhiko's role in it over to Souda too I guess
Hajime and Chiaki were no-go's too.

That's everyone, right?

>That the ONLY reason Hiyoko died was because she wandered into the crime scene is retarded
I can agree that I'd rather there wasn't a double kill at all

>and means it could've been anybody else.
nah, the reason Hiyoko went there at all was convincing enough and I can't see why anyone else would go there

It wouldn't be that either way. UDs don't feel need for vengeance despair is all they want.

This was the best OTP

>killed
and best kid is blue hair

Nidai was gone anyway

>she has one of those masturbation benches or what ever they are called in her room.

She's going to be super duper high school level semen demon wont she?

Kuzuryuu would've been a waste of a character too, they did the right call not killing him. I think Sonia should've been given the boot, she didn't develop to be a very interesting character.

Will this bitch get what's coming to him?

No, he'll survive so that there's someone to blame everything on Naegi.

He's gonna be the second murderer, Monokuma will make butter out of him

Does someone has the youtube link for this part but with the bane voice?

Mikan doesn't really care about Hiyoko's bullying though, at least she gets attention

youtube.com/watch?v=XbAY3eb-eX8

I think that's kind of the point. Mikan doesn't have any good reason to kill. Junko's followers don't need a reason. It's uniquely reprehensible in a way that no other case really is. It's good for variety and gives a rare look into the mindset of the UDs.

Who fucked Junko's mutilated corpse?

My fucking sides

>Touko threatening to kill Naegimouto
Oh no

Naegi

Teruteru? He was the horniest of them all.

All of them

>despair peko
goddamn

Despair hiyoko is crazy hot though.

I still don't understand what the fuck is Despair Nagito supposed to do, nor how did he fell into it considering the word "Hope" was enough to make him cum

Play AE

she looks way better without the banana twintails

DID SOMEBODY SAY HOPE

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc

He thinks that creating the ultimate despair, will bring forth the ultimate hope.

Nope

Big force for good right here.

Creating hope by creating despair. It's the perfect plan

Why didn't they kill each other before though? Because they had funnier things to do? I though they were working together to bring despair to the world, if Mikan regained her memories than why did she wanted to kill everyone? Just to get away from the island?
Did she know that it was VR at this point since her memories came back?

He said it multiple times. Seeds of despair have been sown and can't be destroyed until they're grown. He wants to help them with that in order for hope to annihilate them.

Considering he's responsible for basically everything in AE, 2, and probably 3 if it really is Monaca, he's done his fair share.

The Horriblesub rip is apparently fucked up.

I'm not sure if it's because it's Funimation or if it's just a fuckup of the rips.

>Did she know that it was VR at this point since her memories came back?
yes, she knew

she realized right before the punishment

touko/jill looked so lewd in that ripped long-skirt with stocking and high heels

Were gonna see something about Killer Killer on the Future arc?

He doesn't create despair, that's the point. He helps already existing despair develop so that hope's victory can be more meaningful. He has absolute belief that hope will triumph despair after all.

Why are you here if you haven't played the game?

>AE, 2, and probably 3
Nagito? He didnt do shit in AE until the very end and even then, AE ended pretty much right before DR2 starts.

>jill
That's retarded.

On the other note I remember them actually having executions for all characters from DR1 (in order to prevent some kind of a leak or something). Do they have the same for DR2 cast?

She remembered it was VR, and she also remembered why they had agreed to be put into VR, which was specifically to kill one another at Junko's behest until their numbers were reduced to 5.

>jill
who?

I did but I did it long ago, I don't remember the finer details. I remember how she was talking about the love that was taken from her though and how that confirmed Junko's reappearance for me.

The naegi one was fucking brutal.

He's the reason why Komaru wasn't killed as soon she left the airship.

>executions for all characters from DR1
Link?

Yeah we're gonna find out that Monaka was relegated to the killer killer manga.

I am curious what people think.

strawpoll.me/10732322

>He didnt do shit in AE until the very end
He played a minor but integral role in Komaru even surviving at all. Monaca did rely on him, albeit covertly.

His plan ultimately failed (even if he did get a cute despair daughterfu out of it) but he was doing his usual "encourage great despair so that even greater hope can spawn from it" the entire time.

He did that because Monaca told him to. Her big plan required Komaru to survive all the way to the end, if just barely.

Komaru survived because of him, he manipulated the blue haired shota, messed with Genocider Syo and saved Monaca.

TELL ME ABOUT GOZU, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

I like Daimon because he talks about dicks.

HE'S A BIG GUY