i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467077401797.webm
youtu.be/ubmVIGGbwic
youtube.com/watch?v=vTAIHJTcwvk
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143464862/#143563428
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dead show, I've already forgotten

forgotten show because it had nothing but cute girls doing cute ship things

go enjoy new game

I watched the whole show and never remembered her name.

Hue

One month from now literally no one will remember this show ever existed.

Just like nearly every seasonal show.

No bullying.

New Game already makes up for Sansha Sanyou, I need something else to replace Haifuri with and the closest thing this season is giving me is rabu raibu.

Regalia

>Love Live
Eeeewww, can't believe we otherwise like the same shows.

I miss Koko and Mina's crazy antics

It's going to get a second season so you'll remember.

>Love Live
>Regalia
You can't replace a decent show with a shit one.

Too early to call Regalia. Character designs are cute and the mechas are cool.

Hey, I said it was the closest this season had to offer, not that it was a good replacement. Gonna try Regalia now though.

Please be from the future.

oldest fucking joke coming through

>mina at the start
>super serious navy officer
>mina at the end
>chuuni dyke

What the fuck happened?

Koko happened.

She got loco

It's like it was just yesterday.

Season 2 when?

I said oh no.

>Haifuri

>It's going to get a second season
The sad thing is that this is probably what's going to happen because it sold fairly well, while GuP will probably never get continued despite selling even more because of the whole Actas fallout and Mizushima getting burned out.

Maybe Mizushima should have saved his energy by not working on Memeyoiga.

I liked Haifuri more than GuP desu

That's not sad at all.

I love cute girls doing cute things, but this was one of the most hollow shows that I've seen in a long time.

The appeal of cute girls lies in the fun, memorable characters. Only a few characters in Haifuri qualified as two dimensional, and even then, just barely. As comedy devices, their jokes were about as lazy as they come.

It tried to have a mystery, but it blew its load not even half way through the show.

It tried to have conflict and tension, but that fizzled out at the same time as the mystery.

It was incompetent at everything that it tried to do. This should have bombed alongside Asterisk. At that kind of succeeded in one of its goals (having a few hot girls).

I can't even begin to imagine what would make you think this but to each their own.

Yeah, nobody will remember th ebest selling show of this season. Suck it, grimderp.8925

It wasn't yuri enough

>this was one of the most hollow shows that I've seen in a long time.

Not him, but I think Haifuri has cuter character designs and generally does SoL better.

>It tried to have a mystery
Stopped reading there. You're retarded, case closed.

I see that your memory only goes back about a month.

>Why are they being attacked?
>What's going on?

>not a mystery

This was a huge point for like the first three episodes, and was also what everybody was talking about, since it was the only interesting thing about the show.

By that logic almost any show with a plot is trying to have a mystery. The reason that shit was all sorted out in the first few episodes is because it wasn't meant to be more than a set up and a hook for the audience.

>was also what everybody was talking about
Not me, I was talking about the characters and about how all of you faggots were gonna end up disappointed.

>what everybody was talking about,
You mean
>what the grimderps were wanking about
The rest of us were busy watching the show all 12 episodes.
Your butthurt because it wasn't a grimfest makes my penis harder.

The show would have been better if it was a dark political drama and the girls were caught in the middle of it. They should have had some deaths and complete breakdowns resulting from the horrors of war considering they are all highschoolers caught in the middle of a bloodbath in a ship they barely know how to operate.

Add some rape and you've got a rough draft for a doujin

>The show would have been better if it was a dark political drama
Aaaand another one of the aforementioned grimderp fans detected.
You need to be 6 years older to post here, son.

Characters meshed together better, the plot was more consistent and wasn't spliced up with character arcs.
The characters in GuP felt more like archetypes while the characters in Haifuri felt like girls with their own quirks.

The show would have been better if it was a cooking SoL and the girls had to come up with new dishes uses limited supplies and a broken rice cooker.

The show would have been better if it wasn't absolute garbage.

The show would have been better if there was one episode entirely dedicated to showing the Munetani sisters and their mother having sex with each other.

The show would've been better if it pandered even more to my fetishes, but it was good enough.

Do not lewd Rin.

Arpeggio of Blue Steel sold better and it didn't get a second season. Got a movie though.

A set up of what? Being wanted for an episode and a half before hurriedly fixing it with out of nowhere accomplished literally nothing for the story.

"Plot" and "grimpderp" are not the same thing. Hell, even "serious" and "grimderp" aren't.

Yourmans

I can't help it

>while the characters in Haifuri felt like girls with their own quirks.
Too bad I couldn't tell what those quirks were for 90% of the ship crew or even what job most of them had. Whereas with GuP if you showed me any girl I could instantly tell you "she likes history" or "she drives the French tank".

Apparently, it accomplished hooking all of you plotfags for the long ride.

I said "for the story", but feel free to just keep playing internet smartass.

>generally does SoL better.
Maybe if they actually used the breather episode 10 to solve Mike's worries in a natural way instead of making everyone conveniently avoid it and delay it so that they could squeeze out some conflict in the second-last episode.

I can tell the quirks for

>Mei
>Tama
>Kouko
>Mi
>Mike
>Shiro
>Marikouji
>Macchi
>Maron
>Kuro
>Minami

Do it.

Nonsense user, every time I make a left turn I think to myself TORIKAJI IPPPPPAAAAIIIIII

I'd rather not ruin the best episode just so you can fix the worst episode a bit.

>trigger-happy
>quiet
>crazy
>delinquent
>insecure captain
>stuck-up, by the book vice captain
>ojou-sama
>genki
>serious
>quirky, loves riddles

Why is she turning the wrong way? Silly Rin.

>ruin
And this is why you're a stupid fuck. It was possible to solve that drama in a pleasant way without ruining fun, they just had to have someone address Mike's concerns directly and convince her in a heartwarming way that she doesn't have to worry. Solving Mike's problem would have made it a better episode because it would have had a sense of catharsis to it, not to mention it would have allowed Mike to truly enjoy the festival to the fullest.

Sure, but it would inevitably take some of the already scarce screentime away from the other characters and honestly I doubt they could pull it without ruining it, the drama bits were wonky throughout the entire show.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467077401797.webm

In the end, I enjoyed the show. I'll miss is a little bit. Maron best girl.

What about right?

He won't have to worry about that because he'll never choose the right path in life.

My mate

OVA wishlist?

I misquoted somehow, time to stop drinking

Doujins when?

Mike successfully swimming in her underwear.

Also Munetani onee-san successfully administering GUTS to Mike.

Mike goes on a date with Mocha, leaving Shiro as captain for the day. A bunch of comical unluckiness happens, but in the end everything works out fine.

youtu.be/ubmVIGGbwic

I still want Mina to shit in my mouth.

The show would have been better if they showed how moka and company used to shit and piss

I want to make Mike a mother.

Fathers cannot be mothers, retard.

I'm already upset that there won't be a single doujin like this.

Did Mike and Moka marry each other?

I don't think they can get married until they graduate.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vTAIHJTcwvk
Bump

>plotfags

Are you one of those subhumans who thinks SOL is the only good anime genre?

>____ is the only good ____ genre
No, that's retarded. But even more retarded is attributing paramount importance to plot regardless of what you're watching. Anime in general is pretty awful in that department too, I can't fathom someone fixated on it actually enjoying the medium much.

I can't wait for S2

This really never gets old.

Mayonnaise!

How would you celebrate the festival with Maron?

Can't wait for S2.

Poorly because I'm too autistic to put on a show and too picky to eat their food and I would probably be half dead from seasickness.

[Citation needed]

desuarchive.org/a/thread/143464862/#143563428

Doujins when?

s2 for this carbage?

>OP theme song playing during the climax
This show is good.

Apart from the one that's been out for ages? Next Comiket, with some luck they'll release a bunch and maybe a couple will actually get scanned.

I unironically think is the second best cute girls doing military things anime, first being Sora no Woto. Imo other shows just don't have it

>implying kouko ever stood a chance against someone this badass

I fully agree.

Dating Chief Engineer!