Make a post on reddit

>make a post on reddit
>it gets downvoted
>every single time
Why does reddit hate/try to bury any opinion that isn't in line with their collective bullshit? That being libtard/atheist/pro-cuck etc

Leftists don't like free speech. Shocker

because reddit is full of leftists and that's exactly how they act, always, in every context
it's a far left echo chamber

shes definetly to ugly for any above average model agency, and too fat

r/CringeAnarchy is the only subreddit that will allow Sup Forums-esqe content.

the asian chick has the right amount of fat t b h

Asian chicks body looks fine, but the face is way too bland as far as model looks goes. black/mixed/whatever chick is just fuggly I'd have to be pretty drunk to hit it, not saying I wouldn't, just that it would take some booze to get the job done.

Sauce on the asian looking chick? Bitcb has some nice hips. Proly a nice ass too.

A guy I work with loves reddit, he is a fucking faggot, anti gun, dating some bartender roastie that he brags about everyday but never has shown a picture of. Basically I have to hold myself back everyday from strangling him. I used to use it only for the small conservative subs and gone wild. Then I found 4 chan, I have never looked back this is my home. Hail fucking victory.

the hips alone are worth plowing at least once

>talk like you're on Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums
>be surprised when people find you toxic

think about this: if you talk like you're on reddit HERE you will get made fun of and no one will take you seriously. so why should you expect to be taken seriously on reddit if you talk like you're from Sup Forums?

Hail victory brother.

>tfw a plus-sized-model activist is not actually plus sized

>"All I see is perfect!"
Get your eyes checked. Fatty.

>The azn is pretty cute actually.

Not worth it, looked her up. No good sauce, ass is probably nice but no pics of it.

5/10 at best

not ugly, but not model material really... I mean maybe if they want average looking models she could do that?

a lot of runway models aren't exactly 10/10. a lot of times they simply want models that are interesting looking.

That's why I like Sup Forums for all my interests. I never hide any posts or use filters, even if people are spamming or dumb because I still genuinely hope they may actually challenge my views. Also having a contrarian opinion gets you more attention than simply agreeing with everyone.

this

You want something that draws attention to a girl, not a 1 in 1.4 bn chink

thick with a gap. would smash

There was a voting scandal on /r/AdviceAnimals years ago that showed how easy reddit content is to manipulate. Now progressive groups have taken note and gotten in on it. Even non-political subs like /r/pics have become political as a result. It's an aging site that makes no money. Best to let it die.

you dont know perfect!

Evaporative cooling of group beliefs. When the (((higher ups))) of Reddit try to actively censor facts, sane people leave Reddit, and thus the website's userbase becomes less sane on average.

look fake as fuck. gross

It's not her weight it's her fivehead

The site's design actively encourages hivemind-like behavior. Everything from the way moderators are appointed to the layout of discussion threads helps hide dissenting opinions. Upboats and gold are just more brownie points to encourage circlejerking.

fake tits are totally superior
firm n soft n warm
forever and ever!

you obviously have nto tried them!
esp w oil!

kill yourself

Your standard for models is based on the preferences of the homosexual males who run the fashion industry. In other words you've been conditioned to be attracted to what gay males are attracted to i.e. 15 year old boys.

Get your T levels checked.

God I love Kristi. I would totally marry that titty monster

Be leaf, expecting things to change. Get btfo by some lazy beef curtains. Also r bra its aids.

fatpeoplehate, fatlogic, holdmyfries....... that's all I know

FPH got shoah'd in 2015.

>Get your T levels checked.

testosterone is not mojo please stop talking about things you don't understand its very annoying.

It's almost like that's the entire function of the site, vote for what you like, downvote what you don't like. What did you expect?

It's not a grand conspiracy, it just means most people think your opinions are shit.

oow the angery austist speaks!
nice fake tits here!

Post link to post and we will vote it up.

Maybe Reddit's just a grand experiment to prove that democracy doesn't work.

You failed to mention how most of the default subs are insane, leftwing echo chambers. Have you ever tried arguing against r/Politics' grand, delusion theories about how Drumpf literally sucked off Putin so he could kill peaceful Muslims and build a wall? They'll fucking go through your post history and call you a Russian bot if your account is less than a week old.

What is with Runwayshows/hollywood and their obsession with bug-eyed girls?

good enough to get pregnant. why should she give a fuck?
>I want society to worship me
yeah dude no one gives a shit what image you want to have

>default subs

theres you're problem. you might as well be posting on facebook news articles.

10/10 =/= stick thin

Having "that look" of proportions with odd quirks makes most 10's what they are.

Thats why you are a 10 not a 9

Reddit has always been a terrible format for discussion of anything even remotely controversial.

Could use a bit more muscle for me.

Not enough to be rippling but enough to give a bit of a hint.

>Agencies.

"They won't let me be a high paid super model! I'm oppressed!!!"

Mmmm fat pusy

Fixed