I can't keep watching this, what the fuck. I've legitimately been never this upset with an anime so far...

I can't keep watching this, what the fuck. I've legitimately been never this upset with an anime so far, it's like a NTR version of the G-Sen ending.

Oh fuck off with these threads already, it was a shitty ending from a series that lost its steam long before the timeskip even happened, the whole cuck/NTR thing is fucking trivial.

t. Cuck

You can leave now, crossboarder, everyone on Sup Forums already knew the "twist" was coming due to the source material, and it's not even cuckolding in the slightest anyway.

It was a good anime for cucks like me.

It was pretty decent so far until the timeskip, but now the series shifted from a 7/10 to a 3/10.

I'd say that it fell flat long before the timeskip, the premise just couldn't sustain itself for too long, and the mystery aspect of the series wasn't interesting at the least to me.

I agree, the mystery aspect was pretty shit but it had some good points. The timeskip in contrast was just so absurdly awful to watch that the other weaker plot points weren't as meaningful to me. I was just hoping for a happy end

My wife's son loved it.

So tell me what's the ntr level in this? 1 being another guy looked at his girl 10 being his girl banged his best friend behind his back disregarding his feelings entirely

She was never his girlfriend -- they were too young at the time. I understand manchildren like to self-insert and hope that some girl would take a kind gesture and infer a marriage but... that doesn't happen IRL

This scene doesn't bother me, but I'd love to troll faggots who think it should.

10/10 + showing off how happy she was without him with her baby the first time they meet again.

I loved the shitstorm this show created when the NTR happened

Laughed incredibly hard that day

10/10

Delicious

This was very spectacular

I say it's already went downhill after the second time travel

It wasnt really NTR. Atleast i felt like this; I also like NTR and i didnt got pleased.

Fuckin cry me a river. MC got together with best girl instead of the shittiest girl? What a tragedy

>implying this show was good to begin with
Only worthwhile thing was Airi