THEY KNEW ABOUT THE COMMIE ALL ALONG REEEEEEEEEEEE

THEY KNEW ABOUT THE COMMIE ALL ALONG REEEEEEEEEEEE

dailycaller com/2017/10/04/exclusive-communist-west-point-grad-was-reported-in-2015-for-anti-american-posts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uc2AUDljlhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been told by someone rather high up that the Navy has issues making sure that all the genders have a restroom on their ships.

Of course they did.

Do you honestly think you can have sixteen years of Clinton/Obama without consequences?

>2015, Obama's military
Surprised he wasn't made a General

yall are dumb af. he a cop. He infiltrating the left. They dont just let anyone in west point

You're thinking pre-Obama

>Obama isn't a loyal imperialist who served the interests of this nation better than any other president

yall are some dumb racists, dawg. kek. i love it. Barry was a better american than yall ever hope to be. West point "commie" is on an op and basically you are fags

Obama was a loyal imperialist. stop being a dumb racist for just a second.

we should exile that commie to North Korea for communist equality training

race has nothing to do with allowong commieshit to fester or expandong the surveillance state. you literal simpleton

>purple jihadi
hill plz go

you're a dumb nog. he is not a commie. read his papers, he is a "good soldier" just like every other dude at west point. its called cointelpro, nigger.

This is why I keep saying thinking the left can't civil war is the kind of overconfidence that will get us all killed, imagine how many commies are in the military that we don't know about, imagine what other institutions they may have infiltrated.

Multiple policy people in the former white house admin have said international relations were worse at the end of the Obama presidency. He helped RUIN the country, very likely on purpose

>Obama was a loyal imperialist.
kek

>Obama overthrows multiple enemy governments
>"he dont love america"
Hillary put in work for empire as well. she cold blooded.
priove me wrong.
>gets elected
>his election destroys antiwar movement
>left becomes insane and ineffective
>populace at home uppity and easier to control
>Ukraine
>Syria
>Libya
>rich become hella richer

Obama managed empire like a pro and still manages to be loved. he a beast.

>Multiple policy people in the former white house admin have said

you fucking cuck. lol. The country isnt there to serve you and it never has been. those in power have power now.

>international relations

lol, newb

Nigger detected

ohh, wow, gre4at comeback. youre still an idiot.

>Obama managed empire like a pro and still manages to be loved. he a beast
He was easily the worst president of all time. And the only reason people like him is because of his skin color. Which is funny to me because he racebaited the hell out of the niggers in this country with the whole "Slaves built this country" fiasco and he doesn't have one ounce of African American slave blood in his body.

youre an inbred hick who has no real conception of how the real world works. lol. go get triggered by niggers like youre suppose to. dumbass.

Was there anybody in America happier to see a mass shooting take over the news cycle than this little fella?

(other than journalists of course)

Ok fine. But that all aside has anything been done NOW? Has he been discharged yet?

lol, your worldview is so small and manufactured that your pathetic existence is amusing to me.

>i lay out how obama managed empire
>you come with some dumb shit about niggers

be a good boy and run along now.

west point "commie" is a cop. No, he will not be discharged. his job is to infiltrate the left and subvert it for the ruling class. lol

Why the fuck do you keep saying he's a cop? He went from high school to west point. No evidence anywhere that he was or is a leo of any kind.

>tells me to go get triggered
>so triggered he responds to my post with two completely different posts
Keep nigging it up you dumb nigger.

pipe down darkie

Did the shilling software trial expire or did you not get briefed about ID'S?

Commies suck

>nigger
only a nigger would say something like that, gotcha nigga

congratulations Sup Forums you helped expose this cancer in our military. Proud of you lads.

>gotcha nigga
But you ain't got this melanin, whi' boi!

Patience.

All this means is there are communist elements inside our military.

They WILL be found and they WILL be dealt with. Not sure HOW; but I'm pretty sure UCMJ has SOMETHING they can use.

Since we ARE still in wartime; death by hanging is NOT out of the question.

I do suggest they 're-train' them first. They ARE still Americans. If that doesn't work...

youtube.com/watch?v=uc2AUDljlhk

Watch this if you want to get scared. Ties everything together. Remember when FBI user said they would have to go against many Congresspersons, and every branch of government. This is why we have a malicious government. It has been infiltrated and subverted. They need citizens mad at government, and social unrest to ignite a revolution.

Talcum X is even in it at 10:30. They are all commies pretending to be something else. They think they are heroes, and willing to use any means necessary to bring about revolution.