Identitarian

how can you have an euro ethno-state if white people don't get along

Split up into different countries and then have wars with each other.

>slavs
>white

That's a really dark med.

The Nord the Ginger and the Slav are white, the other races are transitionally white.

Slavs are mixed with mongols. Look at any Russian's 23andme they are like 1-5% east asian.
Also...

culture
ideally we should share enough aspirations to get along
>however
sowers of discord will use anything as a wedge
European history X
pretty much the only times Europeans are not fighting each other is when facing a clear external threat
at lest that's how it is in the past

I've been to Germany several times and nobody looks like that

They all look like news footage from the 40's, in other words, not at all different.

Can confirm

I'm like 0.9% Yakut.

I guess I'm not white.

>sowers of discord will use anything as a wedge

not particularly difficult with whites. you have no social cohesion

Anybody that's Ethnically European and White American/Australian/Canadian would be allowed along with other groups like Persians and some Caucasus groups.

the absolute state of western civilization

more than the moorish eyetalians

>Meds and Spaniards being that dark
This meme must die.

>Jewish divide and conquer is working on Sup Forums

What a shock. We will never defeat the Jew if we spend all our time debating over who gets to be "white"

>vain
>egoist
>narcissist

you bring it on yourselves

What did Da Vinci mean by this?

you have an oedipus complex

just happens to be the shape of the roof

ergo

You're fine I was using some of that sarcasm and humor.

do people honestly believe slavs arent white? what is "white"? I know slavs are among the oldest european groups, then you have the south slavs which have the dna of the oldest europeans as their part of europe wasnt covered in ice.....

If you're lineage is originally European, you look white and act white, you're white.
Anglos, Meds, Slavs, Nords, Iberians, whatever - all our histories are connected.

that's what a mongrel would say

nope, /pol takes DNA very seriously

what about knowing the difference between you're and your? or will you develop a new bastardized form of english?

Everybody not getting along perfectly doesn't stop overwhelmingly white countries from functioning along and getting along better than the US.
Do Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, etc. seem to have our 'wonderful' race relations?

what does that even mean? euros actually have identity. that's why wars break out on the continent

Shut Up, chinks.

White in America is an identity. So is black, latino, etc.
> Wars break out on the continent
That's been a while.

actually, i'm the chink

>White in America is an identity.

of course. you can't subdivide because you're all mongrels

>mainly
What? How is that even possible? Even today, the population beyond the Urals is 20% of the total population of Russia, which means that there's no fucking way most of the Soviet army was ever mostly asians even after barbarossa.

slavs are slavs

Historically speaking, it's been a common enemy that's united disparate tribes and peoples of similar cultures. See for example the Greek city states banding together against the Persians, or the Europeans during the Crusades. If there is ever a "white" state (that is the Americanized conception) it will exist as a force to oppose the non white. Once the Eternal Jew/Muslim is destroyed, the alliance would fragment.

White nationalism is a meme which only exists in America because in the last 60 years all the different European groups have been clsoer than they have EVER been before.
An ethnostate would by defenition wouldn't break down into ethnic seperatism.

The important difference is we don't take that shit as seriously when it's whites vs. whites.

Split it like on this map and there would be no problem (in the West).

>If there is ever a "white" state (that is the Americanized conception) it will exist as a force to oppose the non white.

right, because (((white))) doesn't stand for anything. it's a purely negativist conception of race with no inherent identity.

outdated map by the way

>We don't take it seriously
>WW1 and WW2
Lol.

>kike playthings
>An ethnostate

topkek

Except that American suburbs have historically functioned as an ethnostate for 70 years and people have gotten along fine. I've never heard of racist attacks against italians and shit in the suburbs.

You really can't. There is no white identity. Russian identity sees Asian people cordially and Western European people hostile.

Kikes aren't white.

>1/8th italians would go to war against the 1/4 frenchies while the 1/2 anglos sell weapons to both sides

Yeah I think you probably suck dick for a living if you think that's a plausible scenario

>"Boy" and Nazi-Parteiadler on shirt.

What?

Russia specifically put Turks and shit on the front lines both to weaken Islamic separatists in the USSR and also because of the nazi aversion to chinky races

the same as europe
all european but different people, land, culture, ect

kike playthings are. ie. the eternal 'murican

see i don't think you know what ethnostate means

just like the good old days. that is what we're supposed to do.

Except many white Americans are mixed (with other Europeans) to the point of not having or not knowing their culutral heritage. Thus the meme of 'white' being a monolith.

SIMPLE ANSWER:

DNA tests to spot the (((imposter white people)))

Oedipus complex isn't real, Freud projected the jewish ritual incest onto the goyim.

do we have to have the same ethno-state slavs can have their own nords their own meds their own and so on

why is it so easy to pose as a white person? is it because there's no inherent white identity?

well, call it what you want. it's a thing

it's because people have been trained to ignore race.
once i got on Sup Forums i started noticing jews from a mile away

It's not, except for americans maybe but you cut your dick off to brand yourselves as jewish cattle.

too late. your identity has been completely deconstructed

>this much denial

ok

Easy. As long as the territory is a decent size people would self segregate into their own little cultural communities and naturally intermingle as time goes on, it wouldn't even be a big deal.

well, what little there was to begin with

sad

You're literally brainwashed by jews since infancy my fluorid drinking friend.

gas lighting turbo nigger
pro-whites get along just fine. Anything else is just bants

how on earth do you defend a disparate collection of small white nation states?
how you divide people into them?

Some kind of empire i would imagine.

Literally every french film is about incest.

i'm chink

The only non white nation larping as white is America, fucking mongrels who elects a nigger as their head of state twice!

>how you divide people into them?

thousands of years of culture and heritage

i don't blame them. it's not like they have anything to latch onto

Said the mutt who only cares for colour we have culture and history our nations go back thousands of years

The french and the japs man. What is it with those guys?

why bully you own creation?

In the unlikely event that there is a designated 'ethno state' for Europeans to go to, that being that there previously was a struggle to make that happen, then the people going there in the first place would likely be at ease with the premise of it anyway, they would understand the value of it.

The EU done away with Nation state borders a long time ago, yet with everything that has happened over the last few decades, their individual cultural habits and history has remained intact for the most part, what would be the difference is there was a sizeable area and people were allowed to self segregate into their own little enclaves? There wouldn't be a difference, it is the exact same thing. Besides European history is more or less interlinked and we have more in common than anything else.

Most of those films are made by jews.

You live in the US you get brainwashed by the MSM and the chemicals in the food and water all the same.

Nice try, Shlomo.

Next time just draw a full blown nigger for the "med"
Stupid nordcuck

Taking that claim as a fact, how is that different from American made films? You are kind of arguing against yourself here.

I'd say Finns are the whitest

America was a mistake the Jews have used our creation to subvert the whole world and mold it into a perverse cesspool

What is the point of all there success when the price of it is the subjugation of the world under the Jews

>meme
The other day I've seen a group of Arabs singing an Arabic song on the tram, but then realised they were speaking Spanish.

Who mentionned films ?
I was talking about Freud and the concept of oedipus complex.
Incest was virtually nonexistant in western countries prior to the Jewish century.

BTFO ->

>America was a mistake
As opposed to the Orwellian nightmare that currently is the UK?
>that is, unless you're an Islamist. The Met won't touch you

The other day i've saw a group of smelly gypsies stealing copper, then i realized they were Hungarians

well a point about the jews

Thanks to whom? America is the world hegimon who started the wars in the ME that brought all these people here? This was planned from the very beginning everyone can see it now without America we wouldn't be losing out identity Americans are brain washed sheep to call the federal government uncle Sam is not right it should be called uncle shlomo

tbqh the Czechs, Slovenians and Kekkonens are more Germanised culturally than we'll ever be, however Slovakia and Transylvania have much more common with Hungary than anything else (wonder why, kek).

Captcha: Have you waslayan - what did they mean by this

>1 post by this id
Case in point

lmao

yes, united states of zion is the epitome of white civilization. tbqh, white civilization wouldn't miss a beat without the US and other new worlders. they're nothing but an embarrassment to western civilization. real whites are in europe anyway

Can someone please caption this picture? Cannot figure out what is happening.

>you get brainwashed by the MSM

um...no

>and the chemicals in the food and water all the same.

ok maybe

The only way to fix it is with INTRARACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

England gave up the empire, England set up the Near East intonwhat it us today. England brought down governments, dismantled regimes, and played fast and lose with all the problem areas of today. But then "oh no! We lost some men and treasure in WW2, better let it all go now". You pulled put and with your leave threw open the gates to what is Europe today. Yes the yanks haven't done shit, but who's more responsible? The guy who starts the fire or the idiot who plays with it?

No, the UK couldn't maintain their empire, and now sits back and pretends they never had a hand in the making of this nightmare. You're all responsible and you're already reaping what you've down with your lack of spine and cowardice in the latter half of the 20th century. Better get used to Halal and Urdu. It's the God damn future you chose

Dont badmouth a good man .
Freud and his daughter Anna fought against many of his students a losing battle to preserve the family.

Our enemy attacks all whites globally, it's a temporary alliance until the globalist threat is neutralized. Don't worry, war never ends, but there is common cause here and now.