I just moved to Colorado for a job and I see a lot of these native stickers mostly attached to bro dozers driven by...

I just moved to Colorado for a job and I see a lot of these native stickers mostly attached to bro dozers driven by obnoxious needle dicks.

So you were shit out in flyover country, what's the big fucking deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/07/go_back_to_california_vandalis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a pretty good state and the license plates look nice.

Native here, we are tired of illegal (probably) immigrants coming here and shitting the place up and claiming how much they love it here and belong here even though they all bring the same leftist democrat libertarian blue state bullshit with them and it's ruining our once great state.

That is all, peace out.

welcome to hating dudeweed, I25 and I70 at anytime of the day. 7 different chipotle knockoffs, craft beer, Boulder, Denver, homeless people, Wyoming drivers, oh and ever getting to DIA on time

get the fuck out of colorado. we hate you.

You can be native I'm ok with it.

I'm soaking up all the benefits of living here and giving nothing back. I hope you hate me.

You forgot about the price gouging property managment corporations. What people put up with here for $1500 a month wouldn't fly in Kansas City for half that.

Where did you move from? Are you a Califag?

Kansas City

If you weren't born there, you're not worth the lampshade skin that holds you together

This native bumper sticker started appearing around five years ago after Amendment 64 was passed and we were started getting flooded by commie fags from Cali. No actual Colorado native would be caught dead with one of those stickers

You're worse than lampshade. You're kansas hillbilly corn fed dog shit. You won't last

>KC
Are you Jewish?

at least you're used to niggers, so Denver should be a great place for you to live.

This is also true. Luckily most of them live in shit (in street) holes like Denver and Boulder.

They're making their way to the mountains too. I was driving through Breckenridge a few days ago and they were all over the place. These faggots need to fuck off from our utopia

Let me move to CO where is the best place to move with no niggers?

Prior to that they were big with Mexicans trying to pretend they were here legally.

Colorado non native here. Attention all "NATIVES" . What fucking claim to fame do you have? What is your culture? Gold mining , skiing? If you are a native its because your parents were poor as shit and too stupid to move when the economy went bust

HST was fucking right.

I'm actually somewhat productive, but you're right there are a lot of mouth breathers who fly confederate flags and talk with fake southern accents.

used to see pic related all over Oregon in the 90's but I guess it's not PC now cuz white ppl aren't natives plus so many out of staters have moved in

Spent time in CS and a few areas outside of it. I spent like five days watching old folks gamble spare change and social security checks away in Cripple Creek.

Spent 3 days drunk on a mountain taking pictures and meeting random locals who've been there years and jotting down their stories. People in Denver and Pueblo are dicks though.

Over all you guys have a nice state. Protect it. If any of you are the grandchild of Jim "rust bucket" G tell him the guy who's tire busted and got his flat fucked up outside of Pueblo says thanks for the spare.

Bullshit i work and I am friends with native assholes with bumper stickers. Lack of oxygen make their brain malfuntion is my theory .

The culture is barely making payments on Jeep Wranglers with huge lifts that never leave the pavement. They can't afford houses but they have their overpriced Jeeps and Subarus parked in front of their apartment buildings. People are so shit with money here.

Monument CO is pretty chill anything west is perfect. Literally zero niggers in Teller county

True . If someone has money in Denver they're from out of state.

I'm pretty sure those native stickers came from a pot shop called native roots, and they weren't popular in Colorado until after Amendment 64 passed, and I live in a ski town so I see plenty of gapers every year

By the way, if you are a libtard then GTFO of this state. Were full up on lefty faggots

This bullshit housing bubble has to pop sometime. Can't wait to get into that sweet sweet 4 bedroom 3 bath foreclosure for cheap.

We fucking hate you transplant faggots.
Fuck off and die. You only moved here because DUDE WEEEEEED LMAO

You right , i started seeing them around 5 to 7 years ago

No niggers but ASSLOADS of mexicans.

Keep dreaming.
Trying to find a house up in Northern Colorado right now because I work up there the commute from south littleton across Denver is fucking unbearable now.

I want to die, prices are fucked. Fuck transplants to death.

I'm no Trump cuck, but I don't buy some of the crybaby shit coming from the left either.

homeless children everywhere lmao

Yea, any where past airport road is fucking full of el cucarachas...

the natives are tired of hippies moving into the towns.
making the place look shitty and committing crimes. if you arent white/mexican, and a hardworker most natives will hate you lol. in the small towns anyways

Its crazy. Id love to sell and live in a trailer until the market corrects

I think this everytime I get stuck behind one of those fuckers.

George Brett was a good player. Beyond that fuck off.

I honestly haven't touched it since I tried it once in my early 20s. I came here to work.

South Denver/ Centennial
Parker

Aurora is basically Chicago now.
Lakewood is little Juarez with all the fucking spics
This state is just fucked

>invade someone else's state
>get butthurt when they tell you to fuck off

I grew up in Monument. It's a creepy town with a bunch of retired spooks and chair force officers everywhere. Also, Monument used to be the main distribution hub for cocaine/speed/heroin out of Mexico. There was a bar where walgreens is called The Mug that was a Sons of Silence spot. Everyone in that town used to be involved to some extent, and then there were a bunch of busts in the early 90's and it became a suburb of the Chair Force Academy. I preferred the druggie bikers, honestly

>is from Kansas city
>complains about flyover country

Don't lie OP, where are you REALLY from?

There's shitloads of Pajeets in the south metro. I can't wait to get to a better neighborhood and not smell nasty curry all the damn time.

>won't last
>in a cucked state of weed stupored faggots

Most of Colorado is basically the same thing as Kansas. The rocks protruding from the ground do not make you special.

I see this entire thread is just you shitposting, feel free to kill yourself before someone does it for you

Yeah, all those faggy tech companies in the DTC hire them like mad.
Get into oilfield stuff
Checkout Parker if you like that small town/mostly white/cowboy stuff

Yes they do. The altitude drives us all mad and gives us superpowers.
Haven't you ever heard of the local folklore that is Killdozer?

WHERE ARE YOU REALLY FROM YOU INSUFFERABLE SHITPOSTING FAGGOT?

>WHY ARE THESE FLYOVER COUNTRY MICRODICKS SUCH ASSHOLES??

Trust me leftist are cancer to our economy. Look up this stupid green roof initiative for denver and wheat ridge. We are dry as hell out here and they want turn all the roofs into fucking gardens!

I liked it better when you all still flew up to alaska or some shit to drill oil for weeks at a time. I could get breakfast the morning after I did some drilling of my own

Nevada native here. We've been ran over by Cali trash and wetbacks. If you see Utah fall stock up on ammo and dragon dildos.

Why the fuck would anyone want to live in your shithole state anyway?

Colorado is known for only two things to the rest of the world: legal marijuana and columbine high school. Basically the only people you attract are stonerfags edgy emo kids and prairieniggers so desperate to see mountains they'd go anywhere even though your part of the Rockies are shit compared to Montana or British Columbia. Plus your state voted for fucking hillary which explains a lot in itself

If Commiefornians are moving to your shithole in droves as you all seem to be bitching about it just goes to show you how stupid they truly are.

Those companies in the DTC pay me shitloads of money to unfuck their infrastructure in the wake of the poo in loos. Maybe they aren't such a bad thing after all.

>what is Colorados culture
Weed and school shootings

those people are not from Colorado. They moved here from California and turned it gay with their faggotry

Sshhh don't spoil it for OP. Monuments a nice town and you know it.

Because Denver and Boulder have taken over the fucking politics of the state. We used to be small government purple country u til the califaggots moved here in droves.
We used to just be literal cowboys. Now it's a bunch of gronola snacking faggots.

Also killdozer, skiing and cowboys.
And beer, I'd put our breweries against yurofag brewers any day.

You've clearly never been in the mountains of Colorado. Montana, Cali, Idaho and the Appalachians can't even hope to compete

Dude we have 3 famous ski resorts. It's not as shit as you think.

Drinking upsolpe brown ale right now

Eh, Montana has us beat id say.
Same mountain range though

If you like prohibitively expensive lift tickets, terrible traffic, and $15 coffees.

>no mention of the killdozer

Awwww, pissed that the faggots that couldn't handle cali shoved on to your shit hole?
Fuck yes - next will be the Mexicans!

Ooh yea alcohol... due to our altitude your alcohol tolerance is now lower

I like CO for the sole fact that retarded liberals from California flock to the state expecting a green wonderland and find high rentals and low paying retail jobs. Disappointing liberals should be an American pastime

Lift tickets used to be $20 a day.
I miss when the state used to be a well kept secret.

gas yourself shitty fuck cal fag

No. People who live up here have a higher alcohol tolerance than normal. Only out of staters are affected by it. When you go down to sea level you can drink even more.

I forgot the killdozer thing was here.

>killdozer
A national heroe. Why is there no statue of this man?!

We've always had lots of Mexicans, even before we were a state. It was basically just indians and mexicans killing each other over liquor and whores

What part of fuck off we're full didn't you understand mexinigger? You didn't move here for a job, there's plenty of jobs everywhere else in the country. You moved here for the weed you fucking faggot. Don't even lie, everyone that I've met here that's "moved here for a job" or "because its just so beautiful" also happens to be a complete fucking degenerate pothead. YOU are the reason people have those stickers. YOU are posting here because in your head you know it to be the truth, and for some reason you just need someone to tell you that you were never wanted here. FUCK YOU

>Natives (settled 8 years ago or more) >Transplants (settled between 8 years to present)

Transplant here, natives are just Coloradoans who got caught up in the overmarketed nationalist roleplaying.
There are no Colorado "natives" it's just a self-denial circlejerk that people who can't adjust to the population rising use to cope

Fucking East coast faggot hang yourself

Native American
Lost war against us
Raped us citizens
had slaves
Tear down all monuments to them

Can I come Colorado bros? Have extensive experience driving a 4wd, B+ woodworking skills and hate commies.

You can move here if you eliminate two other people already here

Go back to California you fucking faggot. No one wants you here.;

Don't vote Democrat

I'd move to Colorado but everyone I hate has already moved there.

At least I get to visit every so often because I have family in Denver. I love the mountains but hate leftists and their weed colony.

My family has lived here since they ran away from the east coast instead of fighting for the North in the Civil War. We've had our ranch that long. One of my barns is almost two hundred years old, and my great, great, great, grandpappy built it. The nails were even made by him.

yeah well we have casa bonita

TRANSPLANTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh craft beer
fucking faggots

State only went blue because our cities are full of shit libs, if you look at a break down of the state most of it when red.

BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
>BUILD WALL

State only went blue because our cities are full of shit libs, if you look at a break down of the state most of it went red.

Every asshat in a decent state likes to think they are superior to us jackoffs in flyover states. Some people move there just for a better place to live, some for jobs / relocation. It started in Hawaii, now in the mainland: oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/07/go_back_to_california_vandalis.html

Great great great granpapy saw mountains said ok this will do fuck California

>Kansas City
Have fun sliding off a cliff, flatlander.

Highest elevation skiing in the USA, best snow, longest season. You cant get 14,000' peaks anywhere else!