Terra ForMars Asimov Chapter 6

Terra ForMars Asimov Chapter 6

What the fuck is that face on her chest.

Great art.

Oops. Some pages turned out like that.

Yeah, the art is very good.

I keep on forgetting this exists. Thanks for the dump!

Is the context of the main series needed for this spinoff? The original's art pales in comparison.

Not really. But the art and writing of this puts the main series to shame.

That's it. Only one chapter left. Hope you enjoyed the dump.

Whose the artist on this, because holy shit!

Boichi. He's really good even with the same face.

The thing i really hate is the same body type in women.

Thanks.

Jesus
Fucking
Christ

thanks for the chapter, xpearse
you're plowing through them, too

Well, it is my first Boichi manga so I'm not too bothered, but the same could be said for a lot of artists.

Thanks, OP.

That's not a big butt, she's skinny as fuck.

That page looks fucking awesome but it's kinda silly to show a "what if cockroaches were free on earth" when they've been already for years.

The main series did that recently, too. Can't remember what chapter, though. However, this spinoff is based a year before Annex 1.

Yeah, but didn't this spin off begin fairly recently? Surely the "cockroaches were always on earth" plot twist isn't a retcon.

Still, where the hell did they even get cockroaches eggs for training then if they didn't know about the roaches that invaded earth through the first mission's ship? I still don't really get this part.

What's the release rate anyway? Biweekly or monthly?

They never knew they were on Earth until it showed in the main manga. And they're most likely only in Japan.

U-Nasa cloned eggs and fought against them for training as showed in a one shot in another magazine that I did translate by the way. That's where the mafia probably got it from.

Release? Unsure. I think it is weekly. Never bothered to check.

wew

> U-Nasa cloned eggs

Yeah, but how? Part of the point of the second mission was to get them, and they failed.

Thinking about it, how come the egg from the second mission directly gave birth to two adult looking cockroaches even though it was clearly shown later that there were kids?

Any sex scenes with here

...did he actually drew a terraformars spin-off or I need to get my eyes checked?

Picked up

Wait one minute, I recognize that art. What is Boichi doing with the Terraformars series?

Where's her tracksuit?

Boichi is so fucking based

Does he do h-manga with asses like that? I need to see

He does.

They were amazing.

o god that arm looks off