Do you think congress will pass the bill to ban bump stocks?

Do you think congress will pass the bill to ban bump stocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFRwxKMWTgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L2YLgLj8KVY
saysuncle.com/2006/12/12/atf_determines_akins_accelerator_is_a_machine_gun/
youtube.com/watch?v=ojjcTv3QAbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They should.

mabie. Still doesnt outlaw binary triggers lol.

No.

kill yourself

> ban it
do you even know how simple it is to make one of these?
youtube.com/watch?v=EFRwxKMWTgQ

fuck statists

yea im sure the paramilitary cia mossad niggers will be at a loss.

Nope. Not a chance. The only thing they have done is shelved a concealed carry reciprocity and silencer liberalization bill, for now. They aren't going to pass a bill in the other direction from the bill they just created.

You don't even need to make one
youtube.com/watch?v=L2YLgLj8KVY

Is it confirmed that he had a bump stock?

There were a few on guns in the room, but no word that he was using one on the gun aimed at the crowd.

And it would be stupid for him to do that anyway, they don't make for good accuracy.

Binary triggers require a fast trigger finger still.

Why do you need this? I get it is fun to shoot full auto especially on the range, but this isn't even practical for self defense.

Yes, but it would be illegal to do so if they made them illegal. Thus making it harder for retards to get.

Yes

>they don't make for good accuracy.

Didn't matter, there was a crowd of people. So many people that most shots are bound to hit.

wut. Looks like it's the end of semi-auto.
This is crazy, I didn't know that it isn't even technology. It's akin to the Wii wheel: a piece of plastic.

>implying itll change anything

Oh please, silly user. Absolutely fuck all will happen in Congress that is even tangentially related to guns.

>Not paying attention to giving an inch to liberals
Don't be this dense; Our laws are based on precedents, the more the liberals get out of gun laws, the more they'll want, it'll never be enough for them. Build up enough precedents and you can almost throw out the Second Amendment outright just due to the precedents created that will directly conflict it

It would be a stupid bill.

WIll they also ban tying a shoestring around the trigger and the other end to your belt(which does the same thing as a bumpfire stock)?

Will they also ban the beltloop/finger method?

>30,000 caged people
>Accuracy mattering

You don't need a bump stock to bump fire a weapon, retard.

Yeah, this was the first thing that I thought too. But really, does it matter how many shots hit, to some loon with a dozen guns and hundreds of rounds of ammunition?

Ryan said the HPA wasn't even on the floor yet, it was fake news to make it look like dems had gained some edge through this shooting. The healthcare debacle (that friggin' Juan McCain) and tax reform have bogged the senate down to slower than molasses.

It isn't the end of semi-auto. Nothing will happen

hopefully they apply trumps idea about removing 2 laws for every new law

ban bump stocks, legalize suppressors and do the CCW reciprocity

it would probably be like AWBs except with no feature test. Just ban stuff by name.

>banning a piece of plastic with no mechanical parts at all
Let me know how that works out for you.

I hope they don't ban them because I want to see the butthurt. I don't really care either way and I'm not dumb enough to think it would make me safer.

I thought no until I watched the videos. Anything against bump stocks will pass easily because emotions.

god damn haha

Who fucking cares, they are useless fud trash and aren't even the thing he used to shoot.

He used a hand crank bitches.

no big loss. they're just a novelty that wastes ammo.

You do to make it shoot very fast legally.

Doesnt matter. We'll just 3d print them

>.22 LR
HOLY FUCK, OP! GET RID OF THAT THING YOU COULD BLOW A HOLE THROUGH A HOUSE WITH THAT CALIBER!

No- it will be the ATF. They ban shit all the time and congress / POTUS lets them get away with it. Ron Paul would have abolished that shitstain branch of the government.

the purpose is for civilians to have the capacity to wage modern warfare.
this way they can prevent a bolshevik overthrow of the government, if a rogue faction of the police or military staged a coup.

echo triggers are better

Congress doesn't even need to.

ATF just has to classify them a different way.

said retards would just make them statist.

Im not sure about banning "bump stocks" or "binary triggers", but I am very sure that WE SHOULD IMMEDIATELY BAN MURDER!!!

Also a lot of people die from drugs so we should ban them too.

And since we are banning everything, how about we also ban rape, looting, theft and vandalism?

If that happens people will be building homemade explosives and weapons. The problem is that it will not happen, and all these automatic weapons are going to get into the hands of assholes who are going to shoot drunk people who just want to listen to music, and go home and fuck their wife.

>all these automatic weapons
Do you know why it's so obvious you're a clueless nogunz kike shill?

The ATF already banned one bump stock: saysuncle.com/2006/12/12/atf_determines_akins_accelerator_is_a_machine_gun/

no you literally don't

you can do it with nothing at all, you can just hold your hand really tense inside the guard but not on the trigger, and pull forward.

or use a piece of string. there's fucking nothing complicated about this. you could probably open your kitchen drawer and bend a fork into a bumpfire implement.

or just put a fucking crank on it. wa-la, automatic fire.

> give an inch
they take a mile

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

who cares, don't need a bump stock to bump fire full auto on a semi auto

They won't until enough Republicans there have a close regards killed in cold blood by a bump stock user. Or a bunch of *-niggers start using them.

Crank triggers and bump-fire devices will be banned. If not soon (by the ATF) or POTUS then when the dems take over congress. Hi-cap mags (15+ rnds) will be banned at the same time or later on. On the good side I cant see any reasonable way to ban semi-autos or parts kits / receivers.

>lunatic liberals keep killing us with guns
>better give up our guns!
The ovens will burn hot again one day soon, kike.

As a firm beliver in the second amendment, gun owner and veteran, I think bump stocks are for retarded tryhard Larpers. If you want full-auto do it the correct way. Get a tax stamp and buy a functional full auto, not a gimmicky piece of shit.

source on that gun, it looks amazing

some Scandinavian design (IIRC) best part is the long metal piece along the front (with the holes drilled in it) is the entire magazine. Beats FNP90 in capacity

do you think pass stocks will bump the bill to ban congress?

Definitely getting more 30 round mags sooner than later, that's for sure.

It's definitely czech. I remember that much, there's an odd crank wheel that picks up cartridges and loads them into the chamber.

No

>wa-la
Clearly you are someone of refined taste and intellect

>Not paying attention to giving an inch to conservatives

Fantastic if both sides go with this approach nothing ever gets done and our politics become nothing more than blood sport where one party tries to utterly dominate the other. All the while America continues going into the shitter and the only winners are a couple hyperpartisan congressmen whose only claim to fame is never compromising on anything (and many on the opposite side of you).

It's not about giving up space, it's about trading it and not getting fucked in the exchange m80. Bump Stocks practically make weapons into ones already heavily restricted under the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986 (heavily backed by the NRA of the time) and were fairly unknown until this week. Someone will come up with a work around in time anyways.

Is this the hill you want to die (worse, lose Congressional seats over in November) on? Just trade them for the suppressors, something many make use of for hearing protection, and move on ffs

3d print file?

They'll piss off the NRA so no.

I remember shooting with some friends and one of them was doing this on his ak74, I thought it was a technique not a modification

No it's a gimmick and this is the first time one has ever been involved in a mass shooting. If anything we should ban niggers and spics.

Also these can be made out of wood by anyone so that's another reason not to.

>wa-la

>whoa a casually used foreign word isn't spelled correctly lmao

fuck no. fuck these retarded laws. they are not going to shit to reduce the number of gun homicides. they are just power grabs

I dunno what you're talking about...

youtube.com/watch?v=ojjcTv3QAbI

Ban all implements of firearm modification so American machine shops can rake in illicit dollarydoos for basically taking a half hour to fuck around to make funtime machines

T. guy who fucks around with Nip lathes and burger mills

retard

Probably. It will make people feel like the did something and the NRA will probably not fight it because technically it isn't a firearm. Anyone that really wants something that accomplishes what a bump stock does will figure out a way to modify what they have anyway. So banning them is useless. I mean anybody that wants to just build their own gun and was motivated enough could. It's not like building a computer chip or a nuke in your garage it's just high level smithing.

My nigga, you just need a sturdy ass strap going around the trigger and wrapped around you (going under both armpits), lean and hold the firearm forward to sync in recoil and BAM, ghetto bumpfire.

unless you ever need suppressing fire.

>pay $10,000 for a piece of shit made in the 70's
>the right way
lmao. you boot lickers are so fucking gay

Forcing psychopaths to take their time and aim their shots by outlawing bump stocks is counter productive. This would only have accomplished Steven Paddock using less bullets with same amount of people dead.

kys faggot.

Consider them gone.

Yeah I fucking need that all the time in my suburb

Let them ban bump stocks see if I give a fuck. If it makes them shut up quickly I'm for it

Full auto subguns are increadibly accurate and usable. Weapons like uzis are near pinpoint accurate and are fairly reliable. Weapons that are designed to be open bolt/FA are fucking awesome.

Tried a post sample *actual* machinegun and believe me if he had one of those you'd be racking up triple digit kills easy. Long heavy barrel for increased accuray, open bolt for reliable full auto and heat mitigation, quick barrel change, belt or box fed to run brass as long as you can keep the links feeding.

that being said, if its not practical for self defense how do you explain presidential security details and other vip peoples carrying F/A smgs and rifles?

You are delusion if you think that most purpose built rifles are "not practical". Anyone whos carried a saw around the sandbox knows there is literally no better self defense tool. We consistently lose to PKM's and PKP knockoffs in the hills because they are 54r and full auto, meaning more firepower and more range.

Granted, those are LITERAL weapons of war with a very specific purpose. Hunting with one would be a riot though...

>automatic guns are only for rich people
>paddock wasn't rich

They're not going to trade bump stocks for suppressors. There's no possible "deal" to be made with lefties on this issue, it's just bans. Oh, and if you think the GOP will loose seats next November because of the response to a shooting over a year prior, you really don't understand how American politics work at all.

>his way they can prevent a bolshevik overthrow of the government
we do have literal communists rioting in the streets now and threatening right wingers

Where do you buy linked ammo?

You can buy mortars and grenade launchers legally but good luck getting HE rounds

milsurp, but mostly you buy the links and link it yourself over the course of hours.

They shouldn’t, but they probably will. The 2nd amendment isn’t there for hunting, it’s there to stand up against tyranny. Whatever is better for killing is better for the defense of your community, legalize tanks

>Republican Majority house and senate
>Pro Gun Republican President

No

Now stop panicking and hoarding ammo you cucks! It just started getting cheap again.

They aren't seeming to give a fuck about those tbqh. They're hardlining straight for semi-automatics this time. They've cleaned their rhetoric up a bit and are using "semi-auto" more, and using meme terms like "automatic" and "assault weapon" less. Scary stuff.

>WIll they also ban tying a shoestring around the trigger and the other end to your belt(which does the same thing as a bumpfire stock)?
That most certainly is illegal as fuck currently. Just fyi.

Oy vay! We can't have that!

Looming gun control goy! You must buy all the crap I can't move otherwise, at a markup!

Yes
Republicans to ban bump-fire stocks with the help of Schumer and Feinstein. NRA silent.

lmao all this attention to bump fire stocks is just going to lead people to look into shit like this

I honestly think that slidefire stocks AND pistol braces should be banned right now. Stop letting people have these pseudo-machineguns and pseudo-SBRs, and just get enough support to repeal the NFA, legalizing real SBRs and machineguns - or at the very least open up the machinegun registry.

>Do you think congress will pass the bill to ban bump stocks?
Yes