Hunter x Hunter

SPOILERS OUT
>少年は少女と恋に落ちます。
告白することができません、彼は女の子の電話番号にデウスエクスマキナによってに恵まれています。奇妙なエリアコードを気にすることはありません、彼はすぐに彼女を呼び出し、彼女は同様に彼に片思いを持っていることを見つけるために大喜びされています。
彼は女の子に前日の自白を語るときには、次の日には、彼女は当惑した表情で彼を見ます。いくつかの調査の後、彼は彼が呼ばれる少女は、彼が恋に落ちた同じ女の子ではないことを知ります。実際には、彼女がすべてでこの宇宙に存在しません。彼女はあまりにも彼女のクラッシュの穏やか気づかないMC自身のAUの自己、と恋に落ちた女の子のもうひとつの世界の対応、です。
2は、彼らが他の自己の心を征服する必要が武器で他を装備するために彼らの最も暗い、最もプライベートな秘密お互いを与えるために契約を打つようが続いて起こります。 2がそれぞれの愛する人を追いかけている間、彼らは代わりにお互いに恋に落ちると愛の性質に疑問を始めると、ドラマが続きます。

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFZQCbnEyMI
strawpoll.me/10726297
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga what

and a nip ching chong to you too young lady

HANZOFAGS BTFO HARD

>ときには、次の日には、彼女は当
うひとつの世界の対応

That shit in japanese is the fucking memephone animu.

#KREYGASM!!

youtube.com/watch?v=IFZQCbnEyMI

50 shades of the dominator2 years ago
Considering this Hisoka is probably gay then the ass is a sexual thing to him which actually means it's not a fetish at all. All gay men obviously would like looking at other men's asses. Would you call a straight man a fetish man because he thinks a woman's ass looks hot. Sorry but I don't think you people understand what the word fetish means.
You can't have a fetish with sex itself or sexual parts of a person because that is perfectly normal. A fetish is used to describe someone who has an abnormal attraction to either a non sexual part of the body like the feet or a lot of the time an object like shoes. Or dare I say those sick fucks with pissing and shitting fetishes. That all matches up with the definition of fetish. A man liking the look of a womans ass or even a gay man liking the look of a mans ass is not a fetish you idiots.

NICE comment dude!

Japan found a way.

I will be together with my waifu Pitou, in heaven!

Great thread

Can someone please translate?

It's just Kei-cancer

Greatest troll of the century.

Oh great, keitai meme

holy shit Hisoka used Rubber and Gum

Hisoka is dead bro

last for Pitowe

Made me check. faggot.

>MC自身のAUの自己

LISTEN UP!

does anyone even like youpi? i think Sup Forums hates him cause he's a big red bull who would fuck all the tiffanies and chads if the king let him

pouf is a nice guy orbiter, so no one hates him

rest in peice hunter eks hunter

you tried, OP

Killua is cute!

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who wants to talk about Hunter x Hunter on Sup Forums...

which hunter would you fug?

None, all the female Hunters are gross, and I'm not a homosexual.

I would, however, impregnate the best Chimera Ant GIRL.

i would fug gurapiga's brains out...I know she's a girl deep down

Female ants are sterile.

>who is Scorpion Cunny

I bet this is the same autistic guy who cannot handle the fact that Chimera Ants can breed, because he is a Pitouhater-sperg and hence he cannot let other people on an anonymous anime board fantasise about impregnating their ant waifu.

Truly, he is fighting the good fight.

Why was she so cute? She looks nothing like an animal

Zazan? She wasn't breeding

eh?

I dare you to kill yourself!

Shoo, EOP cancer.

Fuck off, that dumb gold digging broad is nowhere near as cute as Neferpitoo. It is a crime against humanity that she survived while Pitoo had to be killed by an angry little asspulling shit.

I'm still on chapter 7
Wtf guise?

AAA!! It's a black!! NIGERO!

Im only on this part

who is this sexy boy?

It's kirua :^)

strawpoll.me/10726297

So much for Chrolloshits saying Hisoka is the Stu.

Menchi

In retrospect, the only good thing about the 20011 anime was the song used in the 2nd ending.

Had to Google this lateral who...

why would you fuck this girl knowing she will give you AIDS? no decent girl dresses like that

I wish she had been gangraped by all the male Hunter Examinees (except Hisoka obviously, since he likes shota butt only)

>20011
You're from the future?

>the year 20011
>Togashi still hasn't finished DC arc

actually i dont think he'd live that long

Why has still nobody translated this?

From google translate:

>Boy fell in girls and love.
Confess that I can not be, he has been blessed by the deus ex machina in the phone number of the girl. You do not have to worry about the strange area code, he will immediately call her, she is overjoyed to find that you have a crush on him as well.
By the time he talks about the previous day of the confession to the girl, the next day, she looks at him with a perplexed look. After some investigation, he is the girl he called, you know that he is not the same girl you fell in love. In fact, she does not exist in this universe at all. She too her crash of calm unaware MC own AU of self, and the other one of the world of the corresponding girls fell in love with, is.
2, they need to conquer the other self of mind their darkest in order to equip the other weapons, will ensue is like putting a contract in order to give the most private secrets each other. While the 2 is chasing the people love of each, they are and begin to question the nature of love and fall in love with each other instead, drama followed.

>he actually thought I wanted it translated and wasn't helping OP's bait

AHAHAHAH

She's sexy
Second pick is Leroute

Dude, how do you even come up with these literal who names.

hiatus x hiatus haha

I really wish we could have a nice and serious Hunter x Hunter thread.

That's not going to be happening anytime soon.

>have to wait yet another 2 years for the next chapter
Yeah no, I've had it with this series. Togashi should've ended HxH at Greed Island, now he's never going to finish it.

The qtpi grill from the episode where they have to wait 50 hours

What a lame thread.

I want to cuddle x kiss x handhold x marry Pitou!!

Leluto he means

>Pokemon Sun and Moon will be perfectly emulated and the 3DS will have retired before Togashi gets off his ass and writes another chapter of Hiatus x Hiatus featuring Chrollo and Hisoka