Why are there no mass shootings in Canada or Australia?

Oh yeah, because we have strict gun laws, a badass Prime Minister and we are nice people.

You burgers are gun nuts. You deserve to have all your weapons confiscated.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/deadly-shootings-schools-canada-1.3416685
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35388594
cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/justin-bourque-latest-revelations-about-man-charged-in-moncton-shooting-1.2665900
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=kyeE6Yx9lYI
youtu.be/XrGqoISd-do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

saged

SAGE

Lub you canada cuddle monster

OP, I'm from Hamilton Ont and have my gun license but don't own any. Why? The license is job related and I have an 8 inch dick, so I don't need to own one. I also don't equate guns with freedom of speech like our retarded burger cousins!!!FACT!!!

>deserve
I swear you don't need to know anything else about a person but if they use 'deserve' they're communists

The day of the rake can't come soon enough

Youre a stupid fucking faggot australia has had 50+ mass shootings they just dont report it

Because everyone is already dead inside there. What's the point?

Yeah, what?
cbc.ca/news/canada/deadly-shootings-schools-canada-1.3416685

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35388594

cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/justin-bourque-latest-revelations-about-man-charged-in-moncton-shooting-1.2665900

>Canada
>strict gun laws
wew laddie

Its raining cuddly leaves all around me

>be canadian
>go to jail for calling a man a man

You don't have guns because your governments want you to die from dropbears and polar bears

theyre all cucks. You dont have to shoot anyone who willing bends over for you

Except that we have freedom and you don't, leaf

Now now Bruce, play nicely with your retarded brother

ok what about those mass roll overs in europe? should the get rid of trucks of peace?

those that are willing to trade freedom for a little security deserve neither

Because I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't think my mate does either.

Why do yanks and their mates always want to hurt people?

Emu took away all Australia guns as condition for armistice :(

Canadians are the biggest faggots in the Western Hemisphere. Your country has nothing. Now go fuck along.

A fucking leaf

>badass Prime Minister

We have love in our hearts. Something 'mericans could learn a little something about desu.

Shut up you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

>LEAF

Canada is fucked and all the points you made are bullshit lmao

its because of the political divide in our country, the left is acting purely on emotion and they are destroying our country and selling away our freedoms thanks to the media and hollywood

get on our level pussy

Lies

dunno but theres nearly a gang shooting every day in metro vancouver / fraser valley / okanagan areas of bc.

also consider that in canada if you harm a home intruder, you will go to jail. fuck that. our laws are shit, bong-tier laws.

A FUCKING LEAF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

Please never post again, thank you.

US has over 9 times the population of Canada for one.

Why are there no mass shootings in Chicago or France? Strict gun laws

>a badass Prime Minister

OP is a faggot who deserves to be gunned down in the street like the leaf he is.

Top kek

I like how no one uses Europe as an example anymore.

And we could rape and pillage your cuntry over night probably at the same time because you 2 are so cucked

Sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting

Fucking Chadmerica. reeeeeeeeeee

From 1996 -> 2017 is 21 years, so let's look at the average amount of people killed per massacre 21 years before and 21 years after.

From 1975 - 1996 (not including Port Arthur) there were an average of 5.6 people killed per massacre.

From 1996 - 2017 (not including Port Arthur) there were an average of 6 people killed per massacre.

THE NUMBERS ARE WORSE

The gun reform you speak of literally changed nothing. If anything, there were five more massacres and the average amount of deaths per massacre increased. Also, the four LARGEST massacres under Port Arthur happened ****after**** 1996.

Fucking Ausscuckfags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

Nigga can dance. What can you do, Jap? Math.

no CIA

kek

>What can you do, Jap?

Be much wealthier than you are and have no terrorist attacks or (((enrichment))). Watch out for that U-Haul!

No mass shootings in Canada or Australia because they've already got your guns.

No need to stage mass shootings to justify gun confiscation.

Port Lincoln Wharf murder–suicide

Sydney Siege

Hunt family murders

2011 Hectorville siege

Monash University Shooting

Wollongong shooting

Based Jap at it again.
[spoiler]make sure to repopulate[/spoiler]

kek.

God I hate Trudeau. I'd kill myself if he was the leader of my country.

Yeah, they'll just be taken over by non-whites

Why Should we trust the Australian government after the aboriginal genocide

He slammed Ivanka. Guess that makes Trump a cuck.

Quebec in uhhhh.... 2017?

OP has a good point BUMP

Wife's gonna pop in a week or so.

kys

>Badass Prime minister

Also this (watch to 3:14) > youtube.com/watch?v=kyeE6Yx9lYI

There's actually been several mass shootings in Canada - a gun controlled state - and a couple years ago we actually had a nutter murder a military reservist before rushing into parliament to kill our prime minister - which he failed, but he was right in the building. Imagine someone with a gun making it to the oval office armed.

which is why is a slide-thread faggot

>Why are there no mass shootings in Canada or Australia?

Monash University shooting spree
Hunt family murders
Hectorville siege
Quebec City mosque shooting
2014 Moncton shootings
Dawson College shooting
Shedden massacre
Mayerthorpe killings
OC Transpo massacre

>badass Prime Minister
>literally rapes and murders babies

Yeah, we have stabbings every second day because no one has guns here. The natives are tying each other up and throwing other natives into the river. Nobody can properly defend themselves here. It would be much safer if we had more guns.

> The natives
Who cares?

how about if an intruder is harmed by a bodyguard of a politician or 'special' person in Leafland, will the bodyguard go to jail or are the special people and politicians exempt from the laws they pass on everyone else??!!!

because the government already disarm you? and you dont give any resistance

pussies

what does that manlet twerp John Howard have to say about that??? Does he have bodyguards that carry the same kind of guns that he and Rebecca Peters took away from the citizens of the Land Down Under?????!!!

you dont sound like a nice person. you sound like a passive aggressive jag off. honestly i would take a outwardly mean but honest person than one that hides their mean spirit under a blanket of fake "nice". it's cowardly and dishonest as well as not a "nice person"

A bad ass prime minister

Have a nice day. :D

your flowery speeches and trouser luggage won't stop home invaders, murderers, rapists , robbers , etc.. bet the inside special elite Leafs (politicians, monied elite) are quite fond of their armed security, and by 'armed' security that means guns, most likely select fire, full auto capable guns... full capacity magazines, armor piercing ammo... To think, caste systems are still alive and well in some places... and some citizens are happy to be placed in a lower legal class...

Oh, no we just have US shitskin rejects running people over with the Truck of Peace instead

if someone tried that shit here Trudeau would personally knock em the FUCK out!

then take Justin 'Castro' Trudeaus security, especially armed with guns security away from him... let him be a self-sacrifice before his 'enemies'...

>which he failed,
what a fuckin' dissapointment

actually a plain clothes security guy stopped that attacker with... with... wait for it... with a ...GUN.... imagine that... some good guy with a gun actually did a good deed...

We just had someone shoot somekne in he led at Billings Bridge mall the other day.
Gun crime is skyrocketing all over Canda, ya goof.
It will be a mater or time.

Because the Zionists don't give a shit about those countries.

But there are you fucking retard.

We also don't have niggers as 13% of our population. There's literally more niggers in the U.S. than there is people up here.

Also, gtfo you lefty faggot. Future Singh voter spotted.

there was one in Quebec earlier this year, you stupid nigger, plas a gook chopped a canucks head off on a greygoose bus, a few years ago.

Sage

a isis terrorist with a winchester 30-30 shot his way into parliament after murdering soldiers and almost made it to the fucking senate. our government almost got taken out by one dude with a fucking 30-30 lever action who are you kidding.

youtu.be/XrGqoISd-do

You aren't the Habbening places. Dorks.

USA - 112 firearms per 100 residents.
Aus - 24.1 firearms per 100 residents.

Population of USA - 323.1 million + ~11.4 million illegal immigrants
Population of Australia - 24.13 million + 0.06 million illegal immigrants

Number of firearms USA - 1.12*334.5 million = 374.64 million
Number of firearms Aus - 0.241*24.19 million = 5.83 million

Number of firearm deaths as a percentage of total firearms
USA - (11681/374 640 000)*100 = 0.003%
Aus - (49/5 830 000)*100 = 0.00084%

It seems that in both cases it's a tiny percentage of the guns that are doing the killing.

And the firearm deaths per number of firearms in the USA is only ~5.7 times that of Australia, while the US population is ~13.8 times that of Australia and the number of firearms in the USA is ~64.3 times that of Australia.

By the numbers, the US doesn't seem to have a gun problem. If we were to extrapolate our gun deaths out in proportion to either population or firearm ownership, Australia would have more gun deaths than the USA does.

Canada actually has pretty lax gun laws. But you can only buy hunting rifles so no one is shooting up concerts as eaauly

HAVE YOU ALREADY FORGOTTEN?
THE MAPLE TREE NEEDS TO BE WATERED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF KEKS, CHUGS, AND FEMINISTS

Are you a shill or genuine?
If you're not a shill, that's embarrassing.

our prime minister is a faggot.. everything else is correct.. actially we aren't nice.. just not nutjobs

FUCKING Sup Forums FILTER
REEEEEEEEEEEE
also checked

>But you can only buy hunting rifles

We can buy AR!5s XCRs and tons of other semi auto rifles, plus sa SMGs and pistols.

hard to believe the song is real

Dont you mean a gay ass prime minister....