I found you nazis via Vice

I found you nazis via Vice.
The racism here is truly horrifying
The Las Vegas shooting really opened my eyes to how dangerous white men continue to be. Originally, I thought that their hatred for people of color only manifested in words, and while this is acceptable even if it's toxic, the violent act of shooting over 50 people has made me concious of the fact that the threat of the KKK and Nazism continues to be very real and is a direct result of letting white men's illogical anger fester unchallenged. I, as a Jewish female, have had experiences with anti-Semitism in the past, but never have I feared for my safety until this. I think it is very likely that the shooter will turn out to have racist, or anti-semitic leanings; even if he dated an Asian woman, a lot of white racist men do that. Now, despite all things, I don't dislike anyone here as I've been taught by the Talmud to love all, I just hope that you learn how dangerous your behavior is. Consider yourself in the shoes of a person of African descent and how you can't escape the racism even on a political discussion board, and while I know that sounds really cheesy, it is a helpful exercise if you take it seriously. Ending here, I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read this even if you are a troll, and to POC in particular, I apologize on behalf of all white people for these embarrassingly outdated and insensitive posts.

Not subtle at all. Terrible bait

meow

>New to Sup Forums
>Knows how to change flag
Come on buddy you can b8 better than this

Tits or GTFO kike.

"Racism" is a cultural-Marxist conspiracy theory. It's not a real thing.

Are you the hot kind of jew girl or the ugly fat kind?

nice b8 faggot

*CUMS IN DIARY*

That's a big pussy

It's not that difficult. Flag choice is as easy as picking from a drop down menu.

The hot kind, of course. I look like Jennifer Connelly.

Hey there Pussy cat troll. I hope you're as equally outraged at the corrupt corporations, politicians, elite establishment, Hollywood and all the other assholes out there making the world a stinking shit pile. If you are then I guess we'll have to forgive you for criticizing folks on the internet who engage in their God given right to express themselves... Wink wink, nudge nudge.

>I apologize on behalf of all white people for these embarrassingly outdated and insensitive posts.
(((Greetings fellow white people)))

> I belong to the party that believes voting for a president should be based entirely on gender, race, or how many "free" things you'll get in return for doing so...not qualifications and character.
> can't understand why people like her will NEVER be taken seriously by people who are actually worth a shit

Post tits I want to see if you're hotter then my ex

It's not you, everything is a code for something else. You're witnessing the angry child's diary-full of fantasy and selfish idealism under the veil of anonymity. It's cathartic and better than inflicting real violence. Let them have it and turn your cheek.

I'm a black jewish woman and you just oppressed me shitlord.

sage and hide shills

all that typing, too

Post your ex's tits. I want to see if I'm hotter than your ex.

>I, as a Jewish female
you missed the
> queer black
get rekt

>I apologize on behalf of all white people
you can't, you're not white

>look what was found in OPs pocket

>Bait so juicy. So moist. I can taste it in my mouth

Subtle. Have a (You).

Jew, that is a very pretty cat.

B8

What's with this racism against the whites lately?
You might need to rephrase that to "depressed victims of MKULTRA". He was also on an SSRI, all of which are known to cause random outbursts of violence. However, now, there are allegations of multiple shooters. Who knows how crazy this mess is yet to get?

About the racism against whites: The average Fudd and Joe you see walking around don't make policy, and generally don't get a chance to vote for it. As you've undoubtedly uncovered much about our country's history, you'll find that while, yes, white men were responsible for racist and divisive policies, the average white citizen had no role or choice in passing them into law. It would be wise to instead direct that resentment towards those who actually hold the privilege, bankers and heir-politicians, not the typical numbskull suburbanite who is barely making ends meet with his car and mortgage payments.

Remove all clothing or gtfo

Lol. What proportion of white men voted for Drumpf?

>those filenames

kys kike

Oh look who it is!

102%

>I found you nazis via Vice.
I stopped reading there. Nigger.

Their choices were already made for them. Votes do not matter in this system, as the country is owned by bankers.

Don't hate the mindless pawns, hate the divisive, sadistic players.

I thank you for your well thought out and superbly written post.
Now please suck on the barrel of a ACP .45 with hydroshock rounds and blow your fucking brains out you jewess cunt bitch. But first let me violently rape all of your fuck holes before you do. Even if you don't let me, I will forcibly fuck all of your fuck holes before you kill yourself. then I'll shove your worthless jew body into my wood boiler, squirt some used motor oil on your body and turn you into the best thing a jew can be; a pile of ashes

niggers kill more everyday

fuck niggers and fuck kikes, the only other acceptable race is japs no chinks but

Typical Dem. shit.

Get fucked, commie slut

>watching vice unironically

whatever

Sage in all fields

stupid whore

sage