The Earth orbit, outer space, Mars and Moon will be 70% white, 15% East Asian, 6% South Asian, 2% Southeast Asian...

The Earth orbit, outer space, Mars and Moon will be 70% white, 15% East Asian, 6% South Asian, 2% Southeast Asian, 2% Arab, 2% Negro. Happy? Sad?

You can screencap this post all you want and then dig it up again in 2030 because I literally know things from the future

No one gives a shit about demographic projections from so far forward no one will remember, Nate. Stick to the election predictions.

It's literally just 12 years.

It should be 75% White and 25% Hispanic.

And 100% Mexican

>actually believing we'll be in mars in 2030, let alone build shit and live there
LOL

Tell us more, would you? I'm definitely curious!

The earth is flat, retard. Educate yourself

The serious question is how laurel leaves are holding their position though

If the centripetal force at the equator of that sphere is about 1g, near the poles it is substantially less. Nice picture, but a torus flattened parallel with its major axis is a superior design, as it offers equal centripetal force at all points on the surface.

It will be 78 Chinese

% of course

If not Mars there will still def be more people in orbit. Now it's something like 80-90% white most of the time.
Factor of wealth and West Coast demographics and culture.
There are villas and spas where there's less gravity.

Muslims are barred by their religion from living in space, so no sandniggers.

Average non-trained people in orbit are basically screwed in a long term now. A LOT of radiation, A LOT of microgravity-related problems, no real recuperation of air in case of cargo delivery failure

They are basically lab rats at this point

Has the real history of the Finno-Korean Hyperwar been rediscovered yet?

What will the rest be?

I believe you. We Gundam now.

western civilization will collapse before ever launching an expedition capable of independence.
there will be no science fiction adventure when the world IQ plummets to 60.

>0% Mexican noted

Can we trade 2% latinos for those 2% niggers? And, will the new colony be kike-free?

We will probably have side colonies but mars will be delayed

t. watched anime and read atlas shrugged

0% of those people will be me because I'm not some idiot who's going to get killed in space

>not wanting to get off the multicultural sinking ship

more room for us

I promise to watch the explosion from earth

Think of it this way. If literally everyone down on Earth were to die right now, at least for a moment humanity would be 80-100% white. We here on Sup Forums care more about that than anything else!
Gundam seems to be 90% white and fantasy ethnicities, and 10% Japanese.
The rest is anything not mentioned and mixed people.

>being faithful to idiotic sci-fi
Space travel, especially to Mars is a guaranteed death with current the technologies

There is no chance of surviving even in the orbit with current technologies in the long term

If that makes you feel better about Roscosmos continuing to decline.
"at least for a moment"

Nah bro, unless we're on flat earth, I think we will see a highly developed rapid space race between the cambridge analytica and zuckgooglemoloch illuminatis

elon musk is probably plugged into both sides and will make mad dosh$$$ by selling cool war shit to them

we hit the best timeline boys

Nah, I love space technology, and I hope we'll have some radiation countering treatment for people to send them in the deep space. But I've got to be real. Current space colonization plans from mass media are bullshit

We just don't have general radiation and HE particles protection to let people hang in the space for 10+ years. It's a guaranteed death. Also no working air recuperation that could last for 10+ years (except for oxygen, which is theoretically possible). Some air components are still launched to ISS every now and then. Mir station was better in this regard, but it was too expensive to upkeep

Yeah but you're ignoring that AI mesh networks are becoming gods that can engineer meme presidents or large scale stazi apparatuses, so they can also figure out the quickest plan to space travel. the commies and the fascists (illuminaties) are going to work together on this.

If NASA doesn't think radiation is a major concern, why do you?

i cant wait to get away from you faggot earthlings

Underground on mars and 5m layer of earth and water and shielding on space colonies.

You're being irrationally cynical.

It's a lie. Human progress isn't yet limited by it's power. There are quite a few individuals that are too intellectual for our time, as it always been. We have some math professors who can't pass through peer review, because nobody can comprehend what they do

The bottleneck is the experiments that are becoming more and more expensive. And AI can't compete yet with millions of people who could stumble upon new technology by accident in their everyday life, which happens quite often.

Super AI will share the fate of those math professors, it won't advance us right away. At least until it can model experiments. And we are nowhere near computational capability required for real generic experiment modelling

Who in NASA thinks that radiation isn't a major concern

Yes, underground Mars colonies is the way to go, not some Elon BS (even though I respect him). But you have to go there first. And when you go out of Van Alen belts for a month long journey, crew will have several times more radiation exposition

I disagree I think meme magic was literally made real though advanced computing last year. I think pepe and moloch were real. And want to go to space.

Moloch and social behaviour management through AI is totally real, because it's very difficult for people to reflect upon themselves. Creating new technologies on the other hand is a different topic. Like you can't feed existing astronomical data to any AI to figure out what is dark matter/energy/cosmological constant. Because there is not enough data. And to get this data we need to create some very expensive instruments

>because I literally know things from the future

>Gundam seems to be 90% white and fantasy ethnicities, and 10% Japanese.

That counts for all anime

HOly FUCK

benis :DDDD

>we are going to cololonoze mars by 2030
sage

Bad news, primate. I'm the real time traveller here, and there will not be a single Homo sapiens in space ever. Your species will destroy itself in WWIII, the superior Platypus will take over the Earth and then the universe. Pic related, it's the future master of the universe.

70% whites means 80% Jewish

we will be fine out there. After we finish eliminating white people first tho lolz

praise kek