AESTHETICALLY SAD

adamcarolla.com/dave-asprey/

Skip to 46min in.

>I don't know why, what rubs me the wrong way about those Japanese anime cartoons, pokemon or whatever, I find anime sort of... aesthetically sad.

Sup Forums - Aesthetically Sad

I don't really give a shit about this guy or his opinion, but anime tend to be overly cheerful aesthetically, especially these days. He probably just watched some seinen.

>adam corolla
his whole bit is about being a whiney triggered bitch about everything. color me surprised

Its true, most anime is crying on the inside

AESTHETHIC SADNESS

>Says the guy who was in three seasons of Drawn Together

He's right ;_;

user, OP literally quoted him as giving Pokemon as his example. This is clearly a retarded thread.

Who?
Why?
Sage.

Little Rally Who?

who is this faggot and why should I care about his opinion on shitty chink cartoons

>those Japanese anime cartoons, pokemon or whatever
Clearly an authority on the subject.

Holy shit that podcast is boring as fuck. How can someone who's supposed to be a comedian be so unfunny?

>he doesn't like Drawn Together

LEAVE PLEB

Take your 3DPD shit and fuck off.

mods, make it happen

I do belive that nobody would have the balls to make that show today

>has a soft spot with Speed Racer

Here I was hoping he'd say something along the lines of the live-action wasn't THAT bad.

Literally who?

lol what

Those threads were fun until janny shut them down.
Natsukashii

Adam Carolla hasn't done anything good since the Man show

His podcast is pretty fun desu

especially the Dr. Drew reunion

I don't get his thing about needing to read to be into collecting something.

He gave an example of people collecting Pokemon cards. Back when Pokemon cards were big the kids who collected them did so for the pretty pictures and because collecting is a fundamental aspect of Pokemon. Nobody I knew actually played the game, I didn't learn until years later.

There were Pokemon cards that had writing on the back which were basically descriptions of the Pokemon and their appearances in the anime. I collected them, but from my recollection they were much less popular than the TCG cards.

Carolla is the better man than Jimmy Kimmel

I miss The Man Show seriously

>Pokemon, they're all shit, there's going to be a thousand movies

He's absolutely right

Trigger would. Hell, Drawn Together inspired Panty and Stocking.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that a genuinely upset that he called anime aesthetically sad

>Pokemon, they're all shit, there's going to be a thousand movies

Carolla is legit bro

I'm sad that anime will eventually become moe blob shit or animators will eventually forget what is the human anatomy.

Man Show was literally the only good thing he ever did. Love Line was fucking cringe worthy and I am glad that shit got cancelled. But that was mostly Dr. Drew's fault since he is one of the most boring man alive.

He also has a brand of soda he created, but I've never seen any store stocking it.

Catch a contractor was sometimes interesting, actually. But those "reality" shows are always really hit or miss.

Too much drama and you're just bored by how fake it is, too little and you have to be a total faggot for whatever the show's about to get into it.

The good ones like flip men just disappear for no reason.

>Implying I even know who this is
>Implying I care what he finds sad

>Japan take your cues from us
>Lists a bunch of dadrock bullshit
>Ruining our children
Jesus Christ what a fucking idiot

Drawn together was shit.

>Drawn Together inspired Panty and Stocking.

Yep, shit.

Anime is right up there with vaping as hobbies that people just can't dislike quietly, they have to hold a strong opinion against it.

hes a 52 year old dad, what do you except

I agree with him. All of this useless nonsense alienates people and reprime their instincts such as the popular Sup Forumstard gamma male or whatever the hell is its name.

I don't agree totally with this guy's ideas, but the critic part seems pretty accurate.

Who?

>listen to adam corralla
>he says "here's the thing"

literally who

literally the most tryhard show ever made

Of all the anime to complain about he complains about a literal children's show as if it's not refined enough for a mature patrician such as himself.

Also literally who is this faggot?