Is Google specifically demonetizing people they deem "problematic" such as TROTW?

Is Google specifically demonetizing people they deem "problematic" such as TROTW?

Tell me you can't imagine some kike, numale, or pink-haired cunt taking away this man's only livelihood simply because he is White and glorifies a time before they started shipping in AIDS by the assload.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWiW_Dgrw60
youtu.be/V8J18u0SBOk?t=1h4m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how can they demonetize a food review channel? on what grounds

That's exactly right. I'm not normally a conspiratard, but ALL of his videos being demonetized? There is a cackling kike or SJW behind this, mark my fucking words.

He behaves like a person with an enormous power level. He doesn’t show it, but he has the potential. It’s obvious.

He is confirmed to be "Republican" but that is irrelevant. His media persona is as apolitical as it gets.

>demonetized his entire channel
so what's he gonna do for money?

its no secret that kikes and sjw's run youtube now, the real question is how do we fight it?

This is fake right?

"Joey's World Tour" (pic related), who was reviewbrah's competition until Brah surpassed him by several hundred thousand subs a few months ago, has not been reported as demonetized.

WHAT A COHENCIDENCE

He’s back?

possibly because hes a fat fuck mexican looking motherfucker. jesus christ these kike sjw's really are ruining the world and the working class white man, how can we fight this?

source?

>demonetizing the kindest soul in the world
This is really upsetting, fuck off jews.

hes way too redpilled ever since he started receiving shortwave broadcasts from god himself

No, they're demonetizing people the advertisers deem problematic. They're under no obligation to give anybody money.

no

Read:

If it's fake, it's a very accurate take on brah's way of speaking. Regardless, I often think back to those words:

> I know what state this world is in, and where it's heading.

Describes the redpill more eloquently than anything I've ever read.

Did he have a relative get shot

Should spread a rumor he is a trans man he would get millions of subs

They finally found out about Reviewbrah’s ties to the far right. I know the quote about David Duke being a kike shill who won’t even talk about the holohoax would get out one day. One can only pray for the safety of Jose who dared to cross Reviewbrah.

Makes one wonder about his politics. I am impressed he stays so apolitical in his videos, especially as a popular whitey on jewtube. Are (((they))) trying to take him out like pewdiepie????

are they demonetizing his channel because of his twitter / facebook posts?? his videos are not close to being "controversial" at all. if they are then they are WAY overstepping their bounds. worse than they currently are.

they demonetize because he shot up some black club in nevada

hes a white male

>there's a jew behind this

Some dumb slut said that his videos made her wet and he hold her to fuck off.

I love him so much, he is our aryan prince. Reviewbrah and Taylor Swift will lead our people in a new reich.

I don't want to source it because it is very much not something brah wants to be public.

I only know because I tend to deeply research people when I first get into their work.

((((They)))) are butthurt because he is the reincarnation of one of their nemesis.

>reviewbrah has a qt gf
>You're still a virgin
It's not fair.

>Admitting you're a Sup Forumsack
Critical error on his part

Remember every time they said that they are not consciously promoting degeneracy in the media. Drugs, sex, prostitution, violence. They said its just that it sells so well and all they care about is money.

Now you have it perfectly clear, they demonetize everyone who is not promoting the degenerate agenda.

Yes. Anything with a controversial theme. Several of my videos were just demonetized.

I think he is being demonetised because he is reviewing products that might be seen as competition to some companies. So to stay on the safe side, companies don't want their products advertised on his videos.

That’s the pyramid version, but still!

If he was Jewish and promoted degeneracy, his channel would be untouchable. They want to suppress traditional values from ever coming back into fruitition.

The leading theory right now is that he's not being demonetized and losing his living because of his content or anything about him, but rather because Sup Forums likes him and comments on his videos and Youtube obviously doesn't like that viewer base, so they're shutting it down entirely. Review Brah said he believed his "often radical viewers and comments" was the reason on his subreddit and it's about the only thing that makes sense since the videos themselves are as wholesome, apolitcal and innocent as you can get.

(((They))) did a hitpiece yesterday on Fantano who is legitimately far-left but is being labeled as an alt-right Nazi by the media because he had Sam Hyde on his podcast two years ago and poked fun at militant SJWs in shitpost meme vids. That's right, the man that is literally in an interracial marriage with a black woman is somehow a white supremacist Nazi. He's lost four of his sponsors, every date of is upcoming speaking tour was cancelled by the organizers after the fake hit piece went out and according to his FB now his remaining channels have been entirely demonetized as well.

(((They))) are cracking down hard on even the SLIGHTEST wrongthink. It's truly absurd.

It's not fake, he used to tripfag and do AMAs on /r9k/

this is a good, interesting point, although it doesn't justifying them doing it, it seems like a plausible motive

No it's not, he has been known to brose Sup Forums /fit/ and /r9k/.
youtube.com/watch?v=wWiW_Dgrw60

I asked him to make sure

youtube is just demonetizing videos that appeal to the average white male

I don't want to play the race card, but Google is playing the knockout game.

google was caught allowing advertisers to target antisemites on and off the youtube platform

adsense and other 3rd parties were able to track individuals and target them with specified adverts and they abused the indivuals privacy

it was a huge story that never got covered by the MSM for obvious reasons

*tips fedora*

What if he shows up on the trending page from now on?

>a charismatic, charming, classy, cuisine-expert, well-dressed man viewed by millions world-wide has a qt gf
No shit.

This is exactly right.

Out of my videos, the ones that have been demonetized have the tags "Trump, fucked, rocked, bug", all of which can be perceived as "negative" by either liberals or companies trying to sell products.

I'm not a faggot who needs ad revenue or anything, just interesting to note how the kikes control free speech on youtube.

By power level you mean mental illness? That kid or young adult is clearly not normal.

But the leading excuse for the degeneracy in the media used to be "Sex sells". But now its been proven that they are actively selling sex no matter if its a desired product or not while actively removing the wholesome alternative from the shelves.

None of his work is controversial.

This is a dude?

It could be a competing product though, which could be something a business wouldn't want. For example reviewing burger king and saying it's awful.

And people didn't believe in the possibility of malevolent AI...

>ear piercing
that's 100% not him

>I have to film my racist rants in my car because mom would kick me out of the house if she heard me in my room

Didn't know he was "gone," but when researching this I clearly saw many recent videos.

We have to go back in time and kill the motherfuckers that developed Google's AI.

have you even watched the video fuckhead?

>he's a confirmed Republican
>but wants to keep it low
>I saw it I swear
You have to go back.

Go be invaded by the moors, Spain, you're drunk.

Fuck this gay earth

back to r/politics faggot

WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE MEANS BY THE MCDONALD'S NEW GRAND MAC

***APPEASEMENT DOES NOT WORK***
THESE PEOPLE DO NOT RESPOND TO REASON
DEBATE IS AN ADMISSION OF GUILT
CIVILITY IS WEAKNESS
TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT STOP FUCKING APOLOGIZING IT DOES NOT AND WILL NOT EVER WORK
DRAW A FUCKING LINE

>Is Google specifically demonetizing people they deem "problematic" such as TROTW?

they're doing something, that's for damn sure

Exactly. He is the anti-thesis of modern faggy degeneracy.

Sorry fellow Magyar, serve yourself on this one

Hooktube
Pewtube
Bitchute

Use other sites, move your content elsewhere, link those sites to friends and strangers

>red pilled
>eating fast food

Did they demonetize NickTheSmoker too?

That's a good point, (((youtube))) is fucked up.

>Review Brah said he believed his "often radical viewers and comments" was the reason on his subreddit
No he didn't

These days anything that isn't degenerate Jew subversion IS controversial hence the crackdown.

Man hearing about him having family problems is tough. I'd literally cry if I saw Reviewbrah cry.

who gives a fuck, this r9k clown should have been removed from the planet a long time ago

Sup Forums is so Reddit it's literally becoming r9k worshipping losers like this because it's ironic to be a retard doing food reviews on Youtube if you are a beta virgin

youtu.be/V8J18u0SBOk?t=1h4m4s

he's already confirmed he isn't a white nationalist

some guy on r9k spread the myth that he was

No, sorry. I am now.

my solders kill
your solders kneel

>the real question is how do we fight it?
The real question is, when are we going to fight it?

>fag he's just a youtuber fag fag
Acts like these have a ripple effect. It turns into a wave that brings humanity further from the world we want and closer to the world that (((they))) want.

I'm ready.

Their algorithm demonized people who have "problematic" subscribers. Half his subscribers are from Sup Forums and are probably subscribed to political extremist channels.

Why are you here?

This is also my principal hypothesis. This is not an advertiser appeal, but a widespread political action.

70-80% of all Internet traffic is video.

He seems pretty rational to me.

Not correct. He can lose revenue for a company to opt out of certain terms. For example, McDonalds might say "We don't want to advertise on any video that has burger king in the title or in the tags" so that video won't be served a mcdonalds advertisement, but it could still be served a starbucks advertisement. Demonitized on the other hand, means that the actual content in the video has been deemed inappropriate. Reviewbrah would not fit the standard definition of inappropriate, as he doesn't cus, or even state his opinions outside of the food he's reviewing, and maybe his clothing. I find it more likely that someone within the YouTube organization is aware of the odd link between Sup Forums and reviewbrah, and is demonitizing him to spite him

So google has all of us marked and basically makes it far harder for makers of the content we enjoy?

I love Reviewbrah. He is just the nicest kid ever. I imagine he was raised by the sweetest old american couple

It’s unfair and he’s a treasure. He genuinely can’t yndersrand why they’re targeting him leave review brah alone YouTube you kike fucks

ThTs because he a kiddie diddler

Look at this person.

This is the face of 2017/pol/

brah is an introverted NEET who managed to become his own boss, nothing so wrong with that

His only unsound decision was putting his livelihood in the hands of the Jew.

FREEREVIEWBRAH. Fuck the YouTube niggers

desu this is even worse than being demonetized
he's not being OUTRIGHT permanently demonetized, he's being demonetized for a few days after his videos first come out as some sort of automatic flagging system, so they have plausible deniability that he's being targeted

nobody makes money on videos after the first few days because that's when all the views come in
they're not just fucking with him, they're fucking with him very deliberately and in a way that can't get them sued for discrimination

most of them are here because they are greedy power hunger fucks who saw that we elected a president.

they are little golem level turds who want the power of precious

you're a faggot it, its not kiddy diddler, its kiddy fiddler

He's the second shooter.