TOP HAPPENING, VEGAS SHOOTER "DID NOT ACT ALONE" OFFICALS CONFIRM

express.co.uk/news/world/862496/Las-Vegas-shooter-motive-killer-mass-murderer-Stephen-Paddock-Marilou-Danley-FBI-gun
Lost Vegas shooter stockpiled guns for decades and DID NOT ACT ALONE.

STEPHEN Paddock could have spent more than 20 years plotting his devastating attack on innocent people in Las Vegas, police have revealed.

Officials also believe Paddock may not have acted alone.

Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said: “At face value he had to have some help at some point and we want to ensure that that’s the answer

“Maybe he was a superhuman who figured this out all on his own but it would be hard for me to believe that.”

Police confirmed the shooter “meticulously” planned his strike on the Route 91 Harvest Festival from his vantage points in the Mandalay Hotel.

Officers, who are investigating the double life of the cold-blooded killer, believe he spent decades acquiring weapons and living a “secret life”.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LeVHC5Lv3qk
youtube.com/watch?v=fzV7uXXJmRE
twitter.com/EirikurH/status/914722526349033472
youtube.com/watch?v=lR6DsDGM1no
youpak.com/watch?v=lR6DsDGM1no
hooktube.com/watch?v=lR6DsDGM1no
archive.is/TvujY
reddit.com/r/books/comments/748qe6/im_not_crying_on_my_birthday_thanks_to_books/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you mean (((super-yehu))).

im the second shooter the media is covering it up

Of

im the secon shooter- ex cia/military. stephen and i were paid millions by the gun lobby to commit a mass murder to rile pro-gun advocates, boost gun sales and gun stocks. NRA wants their stock to quadruple before the end of the year. Stephen didn'tr care about the money, he just wanted to try his arsenal out before committing suicide. me? i was shooting from a rooftop with a m24sws that the police will never find. afterward, i ditched the gun and made my way to mccarran, acting like a frightened tourist. i boarded the first plane out of the country. the millions i was paid are waiting for me in an offshore account.

>i boarded the first plane out of the country.
>burger flag
C'mon

PRESIDENT TRUMP KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN HE WAS BRIEFED BEFOREHAND IN ORDER TO BE PREPARED AND IN ORDER TO USE THIS EVENT TO BOLSTER CURRENT LAX GUN LAWS

>NRA wants their stock to quadruple before the end of the year.
NRA isn't a publicly traded company you monogoloid larper

How much planning does it take? It seems pretty easy.

I really expect better here

Proofs?

BUT WHAT WAS THE FUCKING MOTIVE?

Does the NRA want another membership out of me or something?

>spend several decades meticulously planning out an enormous massacre
>either did it "lol because", or totally failed to get whatever his message was across (which seems unlikely given how much other planning went into this) in what has become one of the most mysterious shootings in history
it just doesn't add up. there's something more to this

we had walkie talkies in the rooms to synchronize our attack media did not mention walkie talkie they are hiding it maybe they don't want to look incompetent?

guys the shooters motive was to use his guns before he died. cmon whose going to stockpile all those customized killing machines and never get the chance to use them?

>our attack
FBI!!!!!!

Can someone figure out if that picture for clark county nevada is legit? It has a spiral, a goat, and the colors of satanism.

FUCKING THIS!!!!!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX!!!!!!!

These motherfuckers did they're homework. And yes, MSM is waching us.

>im the second shooter the media is covering it up
kool. where you headed to next cowboy?

Gib mystery box pls.

Thanks.

How big is your cock?

They're watching Sup Forums activity closely.

Yes that faggy logo is legit, but I think it's only for parks & rec. It's supposed to be sun, bighorn sheep... stick figures for some reason. Primary school art competition?

officials didn't confirm fuck all. stop lying faggot

>inb4 a bunch of plebbit shows up and asks you questions

I'm sorry, I don't trust anything ending in .uk
Most of their media is gov't sponsored left wing propaganda, everything else is sensationalist tabloid.

Planned what ? why does shooting a bunch of people take planning ?

Be real, this is Sup Forums.

AGHHHHHHHHHH!!¡!!!¡¡!!¡¡!!!¡!!!!¡¿

"oh you! behave!"

>He needs another dose of the SITUATION ROOM WITH WOLF BLITZEN
or some retarded fox news alarm bell going off to alert everyone THAT IT'S NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!

The express is also more right than left, idiot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LeVHC5Lv3qk
For (You).

youtube.com/watch?v=fzV7uXXJmRE

Enjoy this Canadian classic.

Did you pay your TV license this month?

MSM can suck fat dick. Especially that little mulato bitch, lemon. That pussy is such a woman.

I figured it was just some shitty art contest but that goal the spiral and the satanic colors are spooky

not only are you a bad larper but you're a faggot too

Pay yearly. You checked your privilege and prepped your bull?

Most people can't comprehend 6th grade math class.
So something like this is alien reptoid from the dog star level.

If this gif shows a muzzle flash (in the center upper left) then it is coming from opposite the hotel

Read:

I KNEW IT!
The second shooter is Sam Hyde
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!1!1

Here is the original video for reference.
twitter.com/EirikurH/status/914722526349033472
taken from inside mandalay bay

Is 'pic related' common in the UK? I'm asking for a friend.

2nd Shooter - Irrefutable Proof

Thanks to user for link before thread died:

youtube.com/watch?v=lR6DsDGM1no

youpak.com/watch?v=lR6DsDGM1no

hooktube.com/watch?v=lR6DsDGM1no

Go to 1:59

no way to confuse initial fire with the report in this one

Russia is reporting that the getaway driver is still at sma...large

the snaps are bullets landing nearby

the lower sound is the actual shots in the distance

Brother would have to be in on it. He told media he helped move his brother and he did not have that many weapons. Few handguns and maybe a rifle.

>Police confirmed the shooter “meticulously” planned his strike on the Route 91 Harvest Festival from his vantage points in the Mandalay Hotel.
>Officers, who are investigating the double life of the cold-blooded killer, believe he spent decades acquiring weapons and living a “secret life”.

I don't buy it for the simple fact that you can't plan to shoot up a concert decades in advance when the concert, venue, performers and even fans didn't even exist decades ago.

This wasn't planned decades in advance, it was planned at most from the time the concert was arranged at that location.

>144104696
its a phone camera flash you fukin morons

>period outside of quotes
Why do folks do this?

shots and snaps don't line up for that

They understand proper grammar and punctuation and shieeet

Are you autistic?

He was planning an event for decades.

dude they changed it - they're now taught to put it inside the quote, which is fucking stupid.

>Decades to prepare
>Didn't buy one of these

loser

>giving me 90s nostalgia w/feels of utter innocence of the world before my bubble popped
STAHP IT!!!!

media is covering up the fact that he is a liberal.

can you imagine if he was right wing? it would be on every screen, every website, everywhere!

Damn, i guess they still believe it KEK

Retard detected.

Archive for oldfags.
archive.is/TvujY

he could have gathered weapons and materials needed and come up with a plan to transport them to a hotel room, all he needed to do was wait for a proper scenario in order to move forward with his plan.

So he is just surmising and deducing that to be the case, no real tangible evidence or anything? I gots to know.

gay
Sup Forums sucks

it's like he didnt even try

Fucking stupid is not realizing ALL punctuation goes inside. (Yes commas also) Read for fuck sakes.

Also how did he know that 20 years later there would be a country music festival

>Sameed Hadeeth is slippier than Osama

WHAT THE FUCK?
THATS IT
IM GOING TO REDDIT WHERE TO READ HONEST HEARTFUL STORIES AND COMMENTS UNTIL I MUST END IT ALL
reddit.com/r/books/comments/748qe6/im_not_crying_on_my_birthday_thanks_to_books/
THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE ITLL DO JUST THE TRICK
BYE

My hydes!!! I mean...my sides
Kek

He videotaped the entire thing. We arent ever going to see that video though. Chances are he said some words during the attack and those words WILL show motive.

ikr

imagine it

That's some white priveladge you got there.

Just found his partner
This man.

Especially if he's shouting hate at conservatives.

ignorance, obviously

i needed that

They are now saying he didn't video tape anything.
And that the second window wasn't to videotape.
They changed the second window story to he was trying to snipe something at the airport, but he didn't even bring a sniper out of the 26 guns he brought.

Bingo bango buckaroo. Now clean your room and sort yourself out before November 4th because covering up what happened in Vegas isint going to stop it.

Fox news reported that he set up multiple video cameras inside the room.
>inb4 fox news

cuz phone flash looks like that.

Yeah, they are saying those cameras were all baby monitors for watching the door or some crap like that.

Hello goyim I compiled an image of all the calls that were heard on the police scanner. There is also a legend. Last thread said Paddock was also trying to target the jet fuel tanks and other shit was planned.

My room is always clean and I'm always sorted. I don't know if I can handle any more happenings. This year has been really exhausting.

Nigger has a point.

Here are my questions
>why some many guns, possible accomplices
>whats the deal with the blue hose in the room
>Why did he have the tattoo 13 on his neck in the drinking photo but not in his death photo
>whats on the note
>what other materials did he have, such as Marxist literature, or Islamic writings
>Is his phillipina wife from south Philippines and is her family Islamic
>wasnt her ex husband a radical leftist?
>was that her 2 weeks prior in the hotel lobby saying something like you are all gonna go boom.
>was that her sitting with the blanket, then shown riding a wheelchair
>The photo the brother shows, is that a gun behind him and his brother
>was his wife a ex mayor or something of a town in the Philippines.
>Why does ISIS claim him but not the Sudanese Islamic church gunmen prior.

All real questions answer if you can

ISIS was telling the truth.

THIRD SHOOTER REPORTEDLY NAMED ANTWAN KUMIYAH

You are pathetic.

Great 90s song, good revival of it on South Park too

Yeah, they are claiming that was his plan.
But no sniper rifle. 26 guns. His plan was to snipe something. Didn't bring a sniper rifle.
Sounds more like they don't want people to believe he was a democrat targeting republicans.

In other words out government. We all know who ISIS is.

There was only one camera that was a "monitor" and it was under the plate on the room service trolly. The others were there to document the event. I understand that the story may have changed between yesterday and today