No re:zero thread

>no re:zero thread

What the hell Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBcfhdAwR9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being this blind.

He's obviously just trying to drown this board more shit, one thread at a time. There are, as always, multiple thread already up about this.

I've stopped coming to Sup Forums three weeks ago, without trying to be rude, why are you guys still watching this ?
I gave it the three episode rule and thought it was pretty sao reddit tier.

he dies a the end, hahaha!

you have to watch it till episodes 15

It gets good after 14 episodes

Id watch it till at least 7 or 8 if you want to see if you like it. But if you want to know where the hype is coming from watch till 15.

It's honestly a lot better than you'd think. It's like if they took Kirito and exposed him for the faggot he is, in a show that's already better than SAO anyway

I watch 4 episodes to get an impression of the show fully and if I'll continue watching it, the travel back aspect drew me in to begin with through personal taste and the idea of what his end goal will be kept me watching
Then best girl was introduced and I couldn't stop

youtube.com/watch?v=UBcfhdAwR9M

Why is this show so popular? It's fine for what it is but people are praising it like the second coming of black Jesus

Common answers I hear:

>Protagonist is cool
What? I guess I don't find prideful self-insert high schoolers cool. Honestly, he's kind of a tool.

>Best Girls of the season
Flavor of the month that people will forget when the next big thing hits

>It's dark! He actually dies
Ah now I know the intended audience

>SAO

Subaru literally can't beat anyone in this world. not even a fuking little dog.

If you are lucky enough to have more free time you can watch more anime. If you don't have the time then alas, you are forced to choose. It doesn't make sense to me why anyone would ridicule the true anime connoisseurs who have the free time to watch mediocre anime so the rest of us don't have to.

Anyways, the first few episodes are pretty edgy, but soon after he survives for a bit and character development really begins in earnest. The edge still lingers of course, to keep you on your toes more than anything, but also to make it really feel fulfilling when MC manages to survive. All this character development builds up very nicely and serves to really make episode 15 hit hard.

I shouldn't have watched it on a Monday... I'll be screaming internally all workweek.

>Why is this show so popular?
>... ramblings ...
>Ah now I know the intended audience

I guess you answered your own question here?

Why are elves hated in general? They are literally just humans with pointy ears and longer lifespans and are blessed with higher magic capabilities. In fact they seem better than humans.

everyone still thinks he's amazing or some shit he literally needs rem to save him in every fucking episode

>make a thread actually discussing something
>0 replies and if you don't shameless bump, boom, archived
>IRC makes a thread falseflagging
>still up, almost 20 IPs, someone will always bump it
>make a cancerous meme thread like this is your date tonight or any other circlejerk
>100 replies at minimum

In Emelia's case it's a bit more like going around all day dressed like hitler.

sad thing is there is usually 5 or so Re;zero threads around the exact same time

i don't like him because he's amazing, i like him because he's believable. he has glaring flaws and isn't a superhero. he gets fucking annihilated constantly. it makes the show interesting to watch.

>WHY DO YOU HATE HER JUST BECAUSE HER FACE NATURALLY LOOKS LIKE A CHARLIE CHAPLIN MUSTACHE?

Honestly, I thought Re:Zero was little above average until I saw episode 15. That episode alone was amazing and made the whole thing worth watching.

T