Eric Paddock is the Mastermind

If you want to find a motive for this, look at ERIC not Stephen. Eric made him do it, because that's what sociopaths do.

Look at Eric's interview with the press. He spent the entire time talking about himself and manipulating the audience. He loves the attention.

THAT'S WHAT SOCIOPATHS DO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
youtube.com/watch?v=SPZFN6VFFow&t=312s
youtube.com/watch?v=wZQ3hPcxdQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THOUSANDS OF KILOS OF SUSHI YOU FUCKING POOOOOORFAAAAAAAAGS

this family look a bit too much like molyneux
failed clones ? who can say

This dude is fucking autistic, although, I did almost shit myself when he BTFO Taco Bell

christ he looks so fucking familiar

400 MILLION MICROGRAMS OF BOTTOM BELLY FAT BLUEFIN TUNA SUSHI

He's not autistic.

He's a sociopath.

Do I need to do a psychanon post to get this through?

>My face when he was basically shitting on poorfags the entire interview

the shooter was taking valium and other drugs, also his flip gf was extorting him for money.

t. bitter Taco Bell poorfag

>that 57 minute rant about the difference between real wasabi and what you buy at the store

maximum autism

THE STARE

He's autistic

He's an autistic Sociopath then.

>old white male shoots up everyone
>his twin brother spends copious amounts of time trashing poor niggers and taco bell on camera

This will be all over Fagter.

lol bullshit. This guy has rat written all over him. He knows something. He'll spill it eventually. But he clearly didn't inherit his dad's conman charm.

A U T I S T I C

he is just a weirdo
are you telling me you havent encountered weirdos like this before? i was pumping gas and saw a guy drive up to a pump in a station wagon covered in poddle stickers like very specific ones like "sasha can jump through hoops" with a silouette of a poodle jumping through a hoop
and he looked a lot like this dude. otherwise it wouldnt have been that remarkable

Stop working at Taco Bell

We ate THOUSANDS of dollars of sushi every night. For free. Fucking comped.

also remember that he was raised by a single mom, that plus the drug use and the flip gf extorting him for money made him snap

A U T I S T I C
O
C
I
O
P
A
T
H

he's fucked in the head, isn't he?

>tfw op doesnt know that eric paddock is actually stephen paddock. And that stephen kidnapped his brother and killed him in the hotel room and made a quick escape and went to his house to pose as his brother eric

lmao if you think this guy is even top 5 on the weird people Stephen probably let influence him

vegas is nuts, florida is nuts, rich sons of bank robbers are nuts, no need to ascribe a "shadow motivator" when at best he got him 10% more stoked on killin'

where the fuck is that part

Sociopath here, diaged when I was 23. Knew it was coming, such a disgrace to anyone around me. I'm me though

>be junior reporter
>sent down to get 5 min of audio from the shooter's brother
>forced to watch brother act out live action, scene-for-scene remake of "Akira"

Him and the sheriff act in disame manner when asked a question, nervous and can't answer straight. They are not telling us the truth

Yes please.

I remember my first disinfo campaign.

>ERIC IS REALLY STEPHEN
>STEPHEN OFFED HIS BROTHER THEN FAKED HIS OWN DEATH IN A SHOOTOUT NO ONE WILL QUESTION
>STEPHEN, AS ERIC, NO LONGER HAS ANY GAMBLING DEBT BECAUSE HE'S "DEAD"

All good bro.
Psychopath here. :)

The ultimate sociopath comment from the guy.

>He (his bro) could have done anything he wanted to
>AND HE DID

See

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

He took the valium as a mood stabilizer during the attack. He would have been too hopped up on adrenaline otherwise

nice user.
Sucks in a way but I'm capable of living a fairly normal life... kinda

lol did he really say that? which minute?

Holy fuck user
I just spent all day busting out concrete, and you just made that day worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPZFN6VFFow&t=312s

Around 6:10

ive never even watched a molymeme video

thanks.
man i feel like watching a movie.

One of your theories is the correct one. I just watched the second interview. Don't think I've ever seen anyone sperg so hard. I think he was in on selling his brother off to whoever the fuck is really behind this thing.

The truth has gotta come out, right? It's unbelievably obvious something's up. I keep getting the feeling we're watching something that is really going to be looked back on as some heavy shit.

this isn't tinfoil, this is a direct connection
sarabradypr. com
>"To deal with these challenges, you need a professional who has managed some of the biggest crisis and reputation management challenges in recent memory. Sara Brady worked with Pulse Nightclub after the shocking shooting that made news around the world in June of 2016"

Like molymeme bred with Louis CK

We should be digging for everything we can find on the internet about Eric, Stephen was just an empty shell.

Nice CIA weapons deal operation gone wrong trying to convince people it’s his brother conspiracy thread op is a faggot some things never change

you guys just got paddywhacked

The shooter supposedly was a crisis actor at Sandy Hook. Who's to say the brother isn't too?

>My dick is so big...........THEY COMPED ME

Reminds me of the Home Alone dude

JESUS CHRIST THE JEWS HAVE BEEN SHILLING FOR 72 HOURS STRAIGHT

Fuckin nailed it!

>people aren't justified in hating white men

bump this shit my dude

>white

force his brother to take a dna-test, he is part jewish

>cup goes near the mic and shakes
>it has ice in it

W A S T E D
A
S
T
E
D

all good user retard here

he has the same weird mannerisms as the gray haired guy from sandy hook who took the kids into his house

same acting director???

You work at taco bell? Haha SORRY but sushi fusion is where its at plebs

if it's bigger this is to throw people off

My original theory was that eric was banging the slope wanted decided to off paddock for his money..twisted his mind with drug and pussy.filled his head with conspiracy theories and convinced into a murder suicide pact. Eric sent Sloperella away for plausible deniability when the shooting started and his brother didnt start in from another location possibly on the ground ..paddock realized he had been set up to take the fall and probably realised that his woman was a nasty yellow whore and took the lead brain shampoo.what got me thinking was the pure lack of emotion during the interview ..I'm not even close with my brothers and had they just killed 59 people and offed himself ..dumbfounded doesnt even fuckin enter in to it ..I'd a sloppy mess of straight Jacket case

I want off this ride.

why is ---john in wikileaks stratfor?

it be funny if they really Gene Rosen's sons

HAHAHAHA

>Eric Paddock takes his daily stroll past his local Taco Bell
>Hey fags!!!!!!
>The employees all roll their eyes
>Hey!!! I've got THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO SPEND
>One employee reaches for a knife to slash his wrist over the deep fryer
>OH DID I SAY SPEND? FUCKING COMP ME ASSHOLE
>OH I'LL HAVE THE BOTTOM BELLY FAT OF AN ABORTED BLUEFIN TUNA OVER A BED OF 5,000 YEAR OLD RICE FARMED BY A CHINESE SAGE SUSHI SAMPLER
>The manger is frantically dialing the police
>OH I FORGOT YOU ALL WORK AT TACO BELL, NOT EVEN PUBLIX WOULD OFFER YOU A JOB
>HAHAHAHA TOO BAD STEVE DIDN'T STOP BY HERE FIRST, LATER FAGS

what if eric was the one that did it all
and he framed his twin..

Holy guacamole this guy is nuts

The deaths are real though.

You don't need crisis actors... unless you're trying to throw off the investigation.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZQ3hPcxdQA

please let this meme take off

The only emotion Eric showed in that interview was some shitty ass fake crying. Because that's what SOCIOPATHS think normal people do.

Holy fuck...he really does have that look.

What if this motherfucker groomed his brother and forced his brother somehow into committing the massacre? Maybe he threatened to kill his girlfriend and his girlfriend's family.

This guy is fucking psycho.

COMPED
O
M
P
E
D

You can be both, you absolute swine of a man.

GAHAHAHAHAHAH

14:50
>he was an ar-
>I'm sorry. Please, don't.

What the heck was he going to say there? My paranoid brain wants it to be ARMS DEALER, but I know that's probably not it, right?

He is speaking almost completely incoherent nonsense.

Who is Kaiser Sosai

>Goes to local sushi place alone
>Orders the entire menu
>Eats it like a fucking ape
>ARMY OF ONE BABY
>COMP THIS SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS
>IM RICH BITCH
>they refuse to comp the sushi
>IM A HIGH STAKES ROLLER
>GO BACK TO TACO BELL YOU POORFAG PLEBS
>CMON STEPHEN LETS COMP THESE GOOKS

4533 and 453

Army soldier
Army man
Aristotle fan
Areally big fag

Yep.

We haven't heard shit about motive from anyone official because they're nailing it down, and don't want to spook Eric.

The sheriff let that bit slip about Stephen being radicalized in his first press conference.

Eric did the radicalizing.

He definitely knows more than he lets on. Seems like a narcissist too

Army of one

Jesus fuck, just one glance at the fuckers and you know. Would pol support use of technology to preemptively detain ticking time bombs like this and keep them in custody for as long as it takes to convince a strict review board with unanimous surety the subject poses no threat to society?

uh guys WHY WAS THIS IN THE HOTEL ROOM

I like the idea of Eric using "COMP" or "COMPED" for every meaning in the universe.

Oh man I COMPED to the store yesterday and I got COMPED by a prostitute when I COMPED her COMP