Smoking cannabis DOES make people more violent: Project confirms for the first time that using the drug is the cause of...

>Smoking cannabis DOES make people more violent: Project confirms for the first time that using the drug is the cause of crimes
>Cannabis users more likely to commit violent crimes, research has shown
>Study found there was a ‘more constant relationship’ between cannabis and violence than between alcohol or cocaine use and violence
>More than 20 US states have legalised cannabis for medical purposes
>Pictured: A CCTV image of the Somali-born Muhiddin Mire, 30, (left) during a shocking rampage at Leytonstone Tube station. A court heard his addiction to skunk cannabis had altered his brain to make him believe he was being followed by MI5

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4950206/Smoking-cannabis-DOES-make-people-violent.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22455101
sclabs.com/terpenes/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0376871616301478
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_cannibal_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hashish means assassin. Dr. Savage told me that, right after he said I dont need to own guns. I hate jews.

Ya his monkey braincouldnt take the unfolding of his perceptual processes. Nothing to see here.

>smoke weed
>become more violent than alcohol
That's difficult to believe

>Niggers and Spics smoke weed
News at 11

I have not tasted either, but I have been told from people that do, that Cannabis exacerbates your current mood state. If you were feeling sad, you feel even worse, if you were anxious, you become more anxious. Can an user confirm this?

>Cannabis users more likely to commit violent crimes
>Cannabis users more likely to be black

>Researchers said that cannabis causes violence and they found no evidence that the link is the other way round – ie that violent people are more likely to use cannabis.
shitty science, OP is a phaggot

DUDE

I can confirm you're a more violent drunk. Weed doesn't make you violent, even if it enhances your current mood

>niggers are violent because of low IQ and poverty
>blames the weed

>Study found there was a ‘more constant relationship’ between cannabis and violence than between alcohol
Yeah, that's fucking bullshit.
Drunk guys get in fights all the time, but I've never heard of stoners getting rough

That's because niggers and degenerates smoke weed. The reason the correlation is greater is because the ratio between degens/nigs smoking weed and regular people smoking weed is greater than that of alcohol/coke, in the case of alcohol because marijuana has a taboo on it that liquor doesn't, and in the case of cocaine because cocaine use is more frequent than marijuana use among wealthy people.
That's a much better explanation than to suggest that weed, which is a sedative and calms people down, actually causes fucking violence.
t. Guy who actually took fucking science and statistics classes

Anxious yes depending on the user but more sad or angry? No way. Im 100% certain that this "study" did nothing but compare violent crime rates between those who do and dont smoke, and the bit of data they are leaving out is that every most basketball americans ect. Not only smoke weed but will openly brag about it to everyone who asks, so as with any topic they wildly inflate the violence stats. Think of gun violence stats in america, the numbers are huge but when put under a microscope you find regular white people who own a gun for self defence aren't going around shooting people, but basketball Americans ect do to such a high degree that it throws everything out of wack

Can confirm.
I once browsed Sup Forums high and I just couldn't understand what was up with all the hate; filled me with love and other hippie liberal bullshit

The one thing Sup Forums is wrong about is drugs. They're still banned for a fucking reason.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22455101

You suck at cherry picking.
As a budtender in Vegas I can tell you I've never heard of this. Making you more depressed when you're sad? Sure but usually cannabis is a sedative. To iterate my point take a look at one of the lesser know chemical components of cannabis know as terpenes.
>sclabs.com/terpenes/
Many terpenes like linalool, myrcene and limonene have sedative effects on the body which discourage prolonged physical exertion. Sativa heavy strains also contain anti anxiety terpenes like beta-caryophyllene (sp?). The theory that cannabis would have any kind of correlation to violent outbursts is grasping at straws.
Next time you want to sperg out at least make it worth the read.

>cannabis makes people more violent
>uses a violent 3rd world ape as the evidence
Lol brits are so cucked that they blame the weed turned the nigger into a violent criminal

>sedative effects on the body which discourage prolonged physical exertion
Am I the only person to know the joy of exercising while high? ...fuck it, that sounds more fun than Sup Forums right now. Cya.

Nah m8 sativas are the way to go for day highs.

Daily reminder that if you're against weed legalization you are most likely

>straight edge faggot whose ass burns at the thought of other people having fun with chemicals
>loner autist in high school that saw all the cool kids smoke weed and never got invited to any parties
>alcoholic who can't smoke weed because of his retarded tradesjob that forces him to drug test every week
>stormcuck in his mom's basement who thinks pot is a jewish liberal scheme to turn everyone gay
>former weed smoker who quit and decided pot was what made him unproductive but never realized he was a loser in the first place

There is literally no other reason why you would be against weed in the year 2017. Don't use the conservative bible-thumper excuse either - even conservative states like Montana and Alaska are pushing marijuana legalization. You're just a social outcast blaming a plant for his problems.

Often SSRI's designed to moderate depression and suicidality can "precipitate" that behavior during dosage changes. Often a substance that effects behavior (i.e.Sedating, Calming) can have rebound or dosage change effects (i.e.Paranoia, Anxiety). Especially when talking about the cocktail of substances found in grown (not organically grown I might add) cannabis

I type this as I toke a bud I grew myself.

Weed degenerates permanently BTFO

I remember watching a Geraldo or Sally Jesse Rafael episode in the early nighties that showcased people who got violent after smoking weed. They were all niggers.

>Vegas

sure jan

Well if you get paranoid from weed, I guess you can get violent. But how many people actually get paranoid from weed? When I used to smoke I maybe got paranoid 2 times out of several hundred times of getting high.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0376871616301478
> Across racial/ethnic groups, the prevalence of cannabis abuse and dependence remained stable during 2005–2013. In the total adult sample, the odds of weekly CU, monthly CU, and cannabis dependence were greater among blacks, native-Americans, and mixed-race adults than whites. Among cannabis users, the odds of cannabis abuse and dependence were greater among blacks, native-Americans, and Hispanics than whites.
YOU DON'T SAY

Im honestly blown away by the idea of it making people more sad, i dont smoke that much but the closest ive experienced to that is it pulls me out of my mental routine and forces me to look at my life more objectively, essentially highlighting ways ive strayed from the path, which i suppose could make a truly hopeless person more sad but with me it just shows me specificly how i can change to be a better person or at least happier, giving a sort of "Fresh start" feeling i guess

To be fair, I smoke lots of weed and I'm a social outcast.

Literally causes schizophrenia if you look on the wiki page. Or did the weed retard you enough to miss it?

Don't even have to read the report to know the lie:

>Violent criminals use marijuana at a higher rate than non-criminals
>"therefore" marijuana makes people violent.

Fucking kike statistical analysis.

Fuck off hippy.

Sample representative of american psychiatric patients.
I haven't looked at the source because it wasn't provided by the article, but I can understand how psychoactive drugs will make a population already predisposed to violence more likely to commit violence. How it implies causation by the unipolar marijuana->violence inference would have to be properly scrutinised, but I would guess there are confounding variables not fully considered; such as psychotic episode->violence

You want me to tell you how i know you're underage?

Weed doesn't make people violent. It makes me super horny and bicurious though. Good news for you guys because I just had a cone. Who wants dick pics?

See It's so sad, watching the spurious correlations of things that aren't related.
>Studies show that the number of times a man winks in a three-month period correlate to the number of suicide bombings in Syria

>straight edge faggot
I don't like alcohol or drugs. I don't like the taste, I don't like the loss of control, I don't like the immediate aftereffects. I don't like the stupid, waspy feeling you get from weed. I don't like the loss of control and sensation you get from wine. I like being in control of my mind and body and feel horrific when I'm not.

I'm sick of people treating me like I'm a child because I don't want to get wasted every fucking night at college.

>Well, what do you do for fun, user? I bet you just stay home and play videogames, you big loser!

Nope! Guess what, the world fucking opens up after you leave the bar or your stoner friends house! I go to the libraries, the museum, and the beach. I go to festivals, I go to flea markets, and I go to used book stores. Bowling, the arcade, shopping, the mall, the movies; so many great alternatives to a shitty fucking club. Instead of a night of drinking, I bought a Zoo Pass for seventy bucks. Whenever I fucking want, I go and chill out with fucking elephants and giraffes. Have you ever done that? Just gone to the zoo with a friend on a weekend night? Just enjoy the night sky, with your own thoughts and feelings? Just talked to someone about life as you watched monkeys swing trees?

>I smoke: the post
Very compelling argument. Tell me more.

Pic related. I took it for Sup Forums the day after.
I get the same thing from Acapulco Gold. Very nice mild high that gets your mind quiet yet creative.
Everyone is different.

B-based leaf?

Yea, I'm an autist who smokes weed because the bad thoughts don't allow me to fall asleep :(

why do you guys have to hate, if you're degenrate you're degenerate, weed doesn't make you degenerate unless you abuse it, just like with anything :(

10/10 Well hominem'd friend.
Take off the memeflag.

You can still do all those things high

Hello friend.

But DUDE WEED!

>compares alcohol and wine separately
A leaf ladies and gentleman.

Correlation doesn't equal causation buddy boy.

The only thing this study proved, is that violent low IQ people are more likely to smoke weed, not that weed makes you dumb and violent.

What's that "british" police office doing with a gun?!? Doesn't he know that could reduce a muslim's civil rights or even be insensitive?!?

Weed makes me violent like a nigger

I can murder a 24 piece family pack from wingstop

That was actually shown in the study I found, see Turns out lower IQ/less education correlated to frequent use of cannabis.

Hey m8. You hanging out tonight? I got work and an interview in the morning.

Guess that's why those hippies who literally do nothing but smoke weed all day are all so historically violent right?

OP was never passed a joint.
OP is once again a fag.

Browsing for a bit. Need to drive in tomorrow, going to suck up the whole day.
Good luck with the interview.

>jews spend decades pushing weed to help their "hippy movement free love one world bullshit"
>turns out occasional marijuana use makes people think outside the box and reflect on the state of society
>society is all fucked up due to jewish tricks and the death of masculinity
>pot smokers realize this and get woke

... and now this time Moshe and the bandits want you to be down with "hippy movement free love one world bullshit" while vilifying weed as the world burns due their bullshit.

these jews have really got to go. really milks my almonds.

Niggers lie way more than any other race in self report drug use surveys.

That's precisely how bernibro came up with the nonsense stat that black use drugs no more than whites but go to jail way more.

Actually when you do real testing ylh find blacks use drugs way way more than whites do... blacks just lie about it more when you axe them about it.

>Take off the memeflag.
See For some reason that is the default flag unless I select none.
>has never been in a restaurant
Wine is treated different than a fifth of vodka or other alcohols, socially. Order a bottle of wine at dinner? Fine. Order a fifth of vodka? You're trash.

Its how i started lifting for serious, i was high one day but it wasnt filling the void so being bored i started lifting and enjoyed the hell out of it, so i stuck to it, then i began seeing the results and there was no going back now. and a year later ive started accumulating some real definition and strength and im egar to get into cardio the same way, and im finding it easier to work more and get my shit together, as this is all after 5 years of NEETING and filling the void with food cigarettes and alcoholism with 0 hope for my future. In another year im set to be a completely changed man for the better

>woke
fucking kys
woke means brain damaged

Thanks user. Have one of my rarest.
Socially and factually are two different things and factually wine is alcohol. Neck yourself you child.

I was sort of figuring this out the other day that the evidence to the ill effects of pot is going to roll out in the next few years. We're going to find out the mechanism which makes it addictive and we're going to have to pay the fucking state for rehab programs for the potheads who convinced us it was "safe". Nothing worse than a pot person.

>Smoking cannabis DOES make people more violent: Project confirms for the first time that using the drug is the cause of crimes

nope

>>Cannabis users more likely to commit violent crimes, research has shown

they are also black, but research didn't show it becouse of muh racism

>Study found there was a ‘more constant relationship’ between cannabis and violence than between alcohol or cocaine use and violence

becouse weed is typical for niggers. most of them can't afford coke and alkohol is more common among non-blacks therefore they don't see such significant rise in criminality becouse of it.

>More than 20 US states have legalised cannabis for medical purposes

cool

>Pictured: A CCTV image of the Somali-born Muhiddin Mire, 30, (left) during a shocking rampage at Leytonstone Tube station. A court heard his addiction to skunk cannabis had altered his brain to make him believe he was being followed by MI5

yep. it's nigger

Weed causes chemical imbalances in the brain.

bullshit correlation study from bongonistan. anyone who ever had a puff must know straight away it's complete utter BS
look up their method- you will piss yourself laughing

Das a good one. Gonna jump out of the thread now that I've disseminated facts, but here's an obscure Pepe from my collection of obscure Pepes.

pretty sure it's the past tense of wake and the colloquial sense of the word has a broad meaning usually referring to some sort of enlightenment.

suck a dick, emu boy. you are as irrelevant and stupid as Canadian posters.

the thing is people dont distinguish between the one joint a month hippie and the 4 grams a day addict
maybe the 1 joint guy wont suffer any damage
but the 4 grams a day will experience paranoia psychosis( usually displayed when they are hanging out) anxiety and god knows what else when they are straight
ive smoked for over 10 years and know a lot of potheads and its all the same once you start smoking daily particularly through a bong

IM TRYING

>anyone who ever had a puff
Funny how all the marijuana advocates are avid users, eh, Pavel? I guess we should also trust the words of wisdom coming from a heroin addict.

This is probably it desu, some people smoke because their lives are void of regular dopamine stimulation, then when they arent high things are even worse than normal because of how the brain tries to compensate for the sudden unnatural burst. Like with cocaine or mdma use, but way more subtle

Doesn't this then imply the opposite is pushed by people with no first hand experience and dont know what they are talking about?

No, because valid experience above all else is pure normalcy, the virgin biological state. Once you willingly start putting drugs into your body, and defend such state, you're no longer normal, and your views cannot be trusted. Such people might as well be mentally ill, and of course we don't trust such people. So why is widespread drug abuse for the sheer sake of escapism and enjoyment tolerated as normal? It's not, it's only tolerated by confirmation bias, i.e. by other users echoing their own views amongst each other.

>LOL this is shitty science
>says the man who believes in global warming despite there being no actual evidence that humans are the actual cause of it.

Oi, bin dat knoife, mate.

Weed, (((Grand Theft Auto))) and (((Pharmaceuticals)))

You've obviously never smoked cannabis. Getting violent is about the last thing you'd feel like doing.

Correlation does not indicate causation. In order to smoke cannabis you have to be willing to break the law, people who are willing to break the law are more likely to commit violent crimes.

Seriously this is basic logic.

>Somali-born Muhiddin Mire, 30

I think I found the reason he chimped out. When the white stoner kids put down their hackey sacks and start assaulting people then we'll talk.

Fucking leaf. If you've ever lurked druggie forums, they'll have no problem telling you how addictive the shit is, and what to watch out for. They're still alive, not OD, and not too strung out, since they can write surprisingly coherently.

>tasty b8

I haven't smoked in over a year. The last person I knew who sold it moved away and I haven't felt like dealing with the inconvenience of finding a new source.

I still think it should be legal.

Having smoked cannabis and drank alcohol, cannabis is the more benign habit of the two. Both substances are vices and if you don't manage your vices then they can damage your ability to function in the society. However smoking a nice bowl at the end of a long day after you've got all your work done is no more deleterious than having a beer or two after work.

Only niggers.

>oh no my community college paper is due tomorrow and i can't focus because my crippling marijuana addiction is fucking with my brain i'd better steal some money from my parents so i can pay my dealer
>oh wait my parents are niggers without jobs so i have to go knock out a senior citizen and steal their loose change oh well it should be legal anyways i need more drugs i can't think anymore blaze it

The infamous "Zombie on Bath Salts" who ate a homeless man's face years ago was also later found to have only Marijuana in his system at the time of the attack.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_cannibal_attack

>Somali
Yeah, it was the weed, that drug known for making you be a lazy cunt.
This study inadvertently turned into a "niggers are violent for no reason" test.

>defending being a normalfag
leafs should be genocided

>Once you objectively better understand a topic your opinion on it cant be trusted
O i am laffin

Normalcy != normalfag.
>degenerate druggies
>objectively better understand a topic
Good one.

I quit because I couldn't stand breaking the law anymore. I mean I don't give a shit about the law but it made me so paranoid. Had to stuff the shit in my underwear and even then you could be stopped by the gendermerie and stripped naked in the street. Wasn't worth it. Also it made me a lazy and paranoid piece of shit. Actually, weed amplified my existing state of being a lazy and paranoid piece of shit to new levels.

>Actually, weed amplified my existing state of being a lazy and paranoid piece of shit

This is why the Hollywood kikes push weed. It makes you lazy, it makes you consume more shitty food, it makes you not care about dumb spending habits.

It makes you a happy consumer who buys way too much.

to be honest with you, I'm pretty sure by the end of it I started hearing voices that weren't there. I'm not gonna be quick to pass judgement but there are things we don't yet know about weed.

Why does the jew with a gold gun have a tiny head

>i-it's the w-weed that makes nignogs so violent fellow goyim

can deny. it makes you docile.

seriously have to laugh at you youngfags who think kikes are AGAINST weed. do you even know you had a president who was this redpilled at one time?

> (OP)
>The one thing Sup Forums is wrong about is drugs. They're still banned for a fucking reason.
And that reason is money. Money for the cartels from people that use. Money for governments from people that don't. Money for the banks that filter it for everybody. So yeah, there's a reason. Just not the one you seem to be implying.

Pot-heads have always been a shitty subculture. Hopefully legalization will take away some of it's counter culture attraction to teens, and will finally start to fade.