>MOTIVE ESTABLISHED
no

I fucking told you once

TURN THAT SHIT DOWN

Bullshit

post the link to the article faggot

Clearly he was a hip-hop fan.

>blasting music at 2 am
that shit makes me murderous as fuck, but I work at Taco Niggers so I can't afford to carry $60,000 of guns around with me

"Floyd Conrade of Emporia, Kan." was in the room directly below him, not "Albert Garzon."

kansascity.com/news/local/article177047656.html

LOL sheriff said the guy downstairs was the one who immediately identified the shooters location from hearing shots above him. Also the timeline is off. Gunshots started at 10pm.

If anything there were complaints to the room below because the music was interfering with his audio levels on his recordings. The recordings that weren't really recording. But surprise.

Shill slide thread. Score 2/10. Keep up the piss poor work

Get in the oven you slimey fuck

Floyd Conrade "heard officers over the radio announce the gunman’s room number. It was one digit off from his: 31-134 and adjoining room 135. Stephen Paddock, the shooter, was in 32-134 and adjoining room 135."

sauce?

What the fuck? Non-white people listen to country music? Since when?

Op is a faggot. How is that motive? He would had to have planned the attack for a while if he was the shooter.

I've yet to see any evidence other than his corpse was in the room that ties him to actually pulling the trigger.

FUCK YOU OLD FART WTF YOU GONNA DO

So he hated country music so much he massacred the crowd and tried to blow up the airport?

Yes, he was so pissed after that night he brought all of his guns from home and unloaded onto a concert. No, that is retarded.

They even make it
>t. Hootie

hes not even country lol hes like pre nu country

Goddamnit Albert!

>he kept a small arsenal of guns in his car JUST IN CASE he ran into noisy hotel guests in the rooms near him.
(((you))) really didn't think this through, did you? lol
and they pay you for these poorly thought out lies? LOL

>Spic/nigger in a hotel
>Music too loud

Nothing weird there.

Good thing he has like 30 firearms handy just in case there was some loud music.

I can respect that. nucountry is exceptionally shitty.

what if tay tay had been performing at that concert

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Try harder or you are getting fired.

what are you gonna do, shoot me?

bitch i'm 400 yards away get real and go to bed gramps

How dare you. Take it back

Clearly he was a George Jones fan and didn't feel like the faggots down below were filling their shoes.

youtube.com/watch?v=xi3GgoLtlWk

security would never tell you wear the noise complaint was coming from.

then hopefully she would have been shot in her lack of ass

>ARMS DEALER WORRIED ABOUT NOISE

Yeah exactly, I mean, honestly can it even be argued that it wasn't justified?

i thought Sup Forums worshipped that lanky ass aryan godess?

0/10 LARP, you should be machine-gunned into a ditch

Nobody believed me when I said it was the country music that drove him over the edge. Yes, he was there for arms deal but couldn't take that music anymore and he snapped.

he was so pissed about loud country music that he brought out 23 guns and shot a bunch of people at a country concert across the street

sounds legit

so you are telling me some guy travels the country with 20 guns and just happens to be in a room with a perfect view of a country music festival called the harvest, in front of a giant occult symbol created by "the organization for an ascended society" or something like that. and this guy, he just happens to hear some country music from some punks down stairs and just decides, fuck it im going to methodically load magazines and set up firing positions above the concert totally on a whim because some loud music.

talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time

Yes, he just carried around assault rifles in case somebody refused to turn down their specifically country music

Whole damn thing reeks of Soros
That is the only reason I can think of for a bullshit reason like this.

No he was there for the arms deal but that music drove him

Reminder

>spent almost entire life living around niggers and drunks
>hearing loud music at 2AM now feels like home

It actually bugs me when it's dead silent. I always feel like something is gonna happen.

kill yourself shill rat

>. Also the timeline is off. Gunshots started at 10pm.

It's from the night before you fucking retard

My fucking sides went off orbit.

>He was there to play

>Got angry about noise

>Summoned 100k worth of guns out of the blue to vent his frustration at the noise.

No. Sage.

Security would've never told him who made the complaint.

Shill. Slide. Sage. Faggot

Then the blasting country music from the festival outside.

THAT IS IT! YOU'RE ALL DEAD!

Keep trying shills. The gig is up, you fucked this operation up royally.

Oh, just about 20 or so and a few tripods and don't forget the recording equipment he carefully set up. Have to make sure you are listening to country music as well as check to see if those fuckers making the noise try to get out. Oh and make sure whatever you do, you don't record anything, just have it on view and take out your memory cards.

Honestly, if he survived I think he would have a good chance of getting off if he explained it was country music.

So your saying Garzon killed Paddock and shot up the concert because he got reported for a noise complaint?

>floyd conrade
He might be "a simple goy from kansas" but that nose and those slanty eyes are suspicious.

can we agree than steven was autistic?

nigga thats the local broadcast. why the fuck are there so many Kansans here

thankfully he had his 15 rifles with him on this trip

fucking no.

Thought we already knew that? Aspergers.

He had rifles and hundreds or thousands of rounds of ammo. It was premeditated, not an impulsive action.

Do you know anyone who works for CDW or was invited to his son's bat mitzvah?

We need some info so we can clear his name.